Author Topic: Hesitant Trip Report - Our Wonderful Jade Capri  (Read 1124 times)

Lee

Hesitant Trip Report - Our Wonderful Jade Capri
« on: August 02, 2017, 07:41:08 AM »
+12
    Hesitant because I've never posted a trip report before and didn't have any plans to. Exists now because I had a wonderful visit with the Amazing Jade Capri and in the course our visit we discussed this category and my 'categorical virginity'. She felt it would be good for me to write a summary here and I agreed to do so.

I was fortunate enough to arrive unannounced (no appt) and find Her there and was able to get on Her schedule for the next day. When she discovered I was a regular poster here and then recalled my handle as we walked down the hall, She stopped immediately and smiled the biggest smile and gave me such a warm great hug! (talk about benefits of membership!!!).

We had such a great visit it's difficult to recall all the topics we discussed. (At one point, she modeled one of Her new Brazilian Bikinis for me  :P ). One of the things We talked about was the "3rd world clean water project" that She has taken such an interest in. That old saying 'put Your money where Your mouth is' seems to apply here. I was happy to be in the presence of a Lady who cares for so much more than just Herself. We discussed our respective families and had a great time pondering the similarities and differences.

She was working on a 'treats project' (cooking/baking something) for the LPIN Gathering festivities that Friday midday when I was there, so the time came that She needed to return to that and I had to go check my Hawaiian Shirt for wrinkles.

As I was going out the front door, I asked the bartender if 'Driving under the Influence of Jade' was illegal in Nevada. He laughed, and said just one word - "Tranquility". Yup - - tranquility.....................

Oh, Oh, Oh, Yes, I almost forgot, Yes We did have scaaaaaaaaaaaandelously fantastic sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ;D   What more can I say?!?!!!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Hesitant Trip Report - Our Wonderful Jade Capri
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 08:42:22 AM »
You said it all and very nicely, Lee! Jade's always been a wonderful person to interact with. Whether it's intellectually or sexually, it's positive and a great time!

Max Wood

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 11:05:18 PM »
Nicely done.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 06:50:13 AM »
Sounds like a good time. Man, you've never written a trip report before? But, but, but, you're so learned and wise. Lol
Thanks for getting one to us.
HD

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 09:04:37 AM »
Great report, Lee!  I've never met Jade but I've heard nothing but great things about her and she's on my short list.  Glad you had an awesome time.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
No reason to be hesitant, Lee.  You did fine.  There really isn't a standard for a trip report--it's whatever you feel comfortable making it.

Different people have different styles.

Offline origlegman

• Couch Lint
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 02:42:22 PM »
A great review Lee even if it was your first! Jade is nothing but a class act and is truly one of the nicest women I have ever known!!!

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 07:35:09 PM »
Fantastic review of one of the best ladies around! Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone to write it, and Jade is just the kind of wonderful magical woman that will help you realize the super powers you did not know you had :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

jadecapri

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 12:44:06 PM »
    Hesitant because I've never posted a trip report before and didn't have any plans to. Exists now because I had a wonderful visit with the Amazing Jade Capri and in the course our visit we discussed this category and my 'categorical virginity'. She felt it would be good for me to write a summary here and I agreed to do so.

I was fortunate enough to arrive unannounced (no appt) and find Her there and was able to get on Her schedule for the next day. When she discovered I was a regular poster here and then recalled my handle as we walked down the hall, She stopped immediately and smiled the biggest smile and gave me such a warm great hug! (talk about benefits of membership!!!).

We had such a great visit it's difficult to recall all the topics we discussed. (At one point, she modeled one of Her new Brazilian Bikinis for me  :P ). One of the things We talked about was the "3rd world clean water project" that She has taken such an interest in. That old saying 'put Your money where Your mouth is' seems to apply here. I was happy to be in the presence of a Lady who cares for so much more than just Herself. We discussed our respective families and had a great time pondering the similarities and differences.

She was working on a 'treats project' (cooking/baking something) for the LPIN Gathering festivities that Friday midday when I was there, so the time came that She needed to return to that and I had to go check my Hawaiian Shirt for wrinkles.

As I was going out the front door, I asked the bartender if 'Driving under the Influence of Jade' was illegal in Nevada. He laughed, and said just one word - "Tranquility". Yup - - tranquility.....................

Oh, Oh, Oh, Yes, I almost forgot, Yes We did have scaaaaaaaaaaaandelously fantastic sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ;D   What more can I say?!?!!!

Thank you so much for coming out of you comfort zone. I really appreciate it.
By experience, I think it's not only helpful for me but healing to talk about it. It's important for us to know that there are other people who might have similar situations like we do.

I was so surprised that you were here. It's a different feeling when you know someone online and then you meet in person, specially since I did't expect.

We did have a great conversation and I am happy you trusted me with things about your personal life. It's was like talking to a friend I had for a long time. Thank you for noticing what I do. I am not one to brag, but it's nice to know people see it. Life has been so generous to me and I like to give back to a cause at time. I find my self embracing more and more different cause. It does make me feel good to help.

I think I was going to the store to get few things. Unfortunately my specialties do not include baking. I suppose I could follow a recipe, but I tent to cook more than bake :)
You looked very nice in your hawaiian shirt, handsome ;)

I think law enforcement would recommend to drive "under the influence of Jade", but I am biased hehe
Yes, it was fantastic and I am honored you made the trip to the Love Ranch to see me. I enjoyed your company and will look forward to a future visit ;)
Tranquility is the word of the day :)

Kisses to you.