Author Topic: Party in Poundhouse  (Read 666 times)

Back2Bay

Party in Poundhouse
« on: October 04, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
I partied with Ceily Rose at BR and today with Tiara Tae OH MY GOD are they gorgeous blonds! They invited me to stay in the Vip Suite, which is so much nicer that I expected, now they are saying I should stay till Sunday night to go to the mans birthday party. The question is have you been to one and is it worth staying over for?

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Party in Poundhouse
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 04:38:17 PM »
I partied with Ceily Rose at BR and today with Tiara Tae OH MY GOD are they gorgeous blonds! They invited me to stay in the Vip Suite, which is so much nicer that I expected, now they are saying I should stay till Sunday night to go to the mans birthday party. The question is have you been to one and is it worth staying over for?

I went in 2015 and had a great time.  My date was awesome (Bella Divinity).  My advice: go with a lady that you know will be fun!   My entourage included Bella, Roxanne, & GI Jen.  We all had a blast! 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:41:49 PM by ChicagoBob »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 04:49:15 PM »
I've been to a number of them, they are well worth going to........

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 06:17:20 PM »
Nice, haven’t heard the term pound house in a while

So, are Cecile and Tiara like in their 30’s?

Their profile on the website says something but i never believe those to be accurate...

HD

AliceLittle

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 12:25:03 PM »

Come stay with us for sure! the party is really incredible and memorable- you'll love a blast! Be sure to come say hello to me as well :)