Author Topic: Lola IS Heaven, Lola @ Inez’s  (Read 4437 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Lola IS Heaven, Lola @ Inez’s
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:44:30 AM »
+7
I hope Lola doesn’t mind me plagiarizing her twitter handle for the title of this review, but I couldn’t think of a more appropriate phrase. Lola is a fantastic lady and I am so glad that I finally got a chance to spend time with her, on her last day no less.  I really like this girl. She’s got me hooked, I will definitely be back for more Lola.

The party started with a nuru in the table shower room.  Feeling this beautiful lady rub her body up and down me had me ready to go and Lola was all too ready to oblige when a knock on the door came.  Someone else needed the  table shower room.  No problem, we just went to her room to shower and finish the party.  IMHO, there is nothing sexier than sharing a shower with a beautiful woman.  We helped clean the nuru gel off each other.  Lola even told me that I “missed a spot” 😈.  Did I mention how much I like this girl?

We went to the bed and after one of the longest foreplay sessions I’ve ever had (total time almost 40 mins) we finally got to fully enjoy each other.  It was electric.  I finished just in time and she offered to massage me.  I told her that I would just like to cuddle.  We nearly fell asleep in each other’s arms, sharing kisses and caresses.  It was the perfect end to the perfect party.

I am so glad that I caught her before she ended her tour.  She was an amazing person to share time, conversation, and intimacy with. I definitely plan on repeating with her.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:49:16 AM by adrianfromfl »

Offline Steven

• Regular
Re: Lola IS Heaven, Lola @ Inez’s
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:37:23 PM »
Great review, I agree completely. It was nice to meet you even though it was brief.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 08:14:14 PM »
I am jealous. Lola's tour didn't start until I had left town.  :'(

Thanks for the review!

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 07:45:14 AM »
That’s happened to me a few times.  You will catch her next time.  The anticipation makes it that much more exciting when you finally do meet.

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 09:14:55 AM »
Great review, I agree completely. It was nice to meet you even though it was brief.

Likewise!  Glad you had fun.