Author Topic: Another Elko Trip - Jessy, Lola, Porsche  (Read 2876 times)

Offline Steven

• Regular
Another Elko Trip - Jessy, Lola, Porsche
« on: October 08, 2017, 03:24:49 PM »
+9
This is my 2nd trip to Nevada. I flew into SLC on Oct 5th at night and checked into the Hyatt Place SLC Airport Hotel (flight and hotel were paid for by points) for a night before heading to Elko. The following morning, I went back to the airport to pick up my rental car and since it was early in the morning, they didn't have any standard cars available so they upgraded me to a Camero. My preferred status from my credit cards probably helped in that. I finally arrived in Elko at 11am and headed over to Inez with the intention of partying with Tori but due to unforeseen circumstances, she had to delay her tour. Instead I ended up having lunch first and finally got over to Mona's at 1pm.

My first party was with Jessy and she has so many reviews right now that you probably don't need me to say this but she is definitely someone you don't want to miss out on. She's got a killer body and is very funny. She's also compassionate and really wants to make sure you have a good party. Definitely read the other reviews for her too or go see her yourself.

At 3pm I finally checked into the Ramada and watched some TV on my laptop and went to grab dinner afterwards. I got really tired from travelling so I decided to take a nap. I ended up passed out until 12:30am which is when I went to Inez with the intention of seeing Lola. She wasn't available right away because she was giving a tour for someone else and ended up drinking at the bar until 1:30. Since they were about to close, we set something up for the next day but not before Porsche planted the idea of a 2 girl party in my head. The next day, I decided that I wanted to party with Lola first and then take up Porsche's offer of a 2 girl party later that night.

Lola and I really hit it off. We first were talking at the bar for a bit and then ended up taking a tour. We actually never got around to the party until 2 hours later because we were just chatting in her room. At one point, Peter asked if we were going to party. There's nothing better than partying with someone that you enjoy talking to. She is just a super fun person to be around and on top of being intelligent and easy to talk to, she is also beyond sexy. If you get a chance to see her, you shouldn't pass it up.

My flight is about to land which means I will lose internet connection soon so I will finish the rest of the report in a comment later on.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:27:44 PM by yayyyy »

Offline Lola_Elko

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
  • That’s weird.. let’s try it!
    • Www.Twitter.com/thatlexiejade
Re: Another Elko Trip - Jessy, Lola, Porsche
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 06:28:22 PM »
This is my 2nd trip to Nevada. I flew into SLC on Oct 5th at night and checked into the Hyatt Place SLC Airport Hotel (flight and hotel were paid for by points) for a night before heading to Elko. The following morning, I went back to the airport to pick up my rental car and since it was early in the morning, they didn't have any standard cars available so they upgraded me to a Camero. My preferred status from my credit cards probably helped in that. I finally arrived in Elko at 11am and headed over to Inez with the intention of partying with Tori but due to unforeseen circumstances, she had to delay her tour. Instead I ended up having lunch first and finally got over to Mona's at 1pm.

My first party was with Jessy and she has so many reviews right now that you probably don't need me to say this but she is definitely someone you don't want to miss out on. She's got a killer body and is very funny. She's also compassionate and really wants to make sure you have a good party. Definitely read the other reviews for her too or go see her yourself.

At 3pm I finally checked into the Ramada and watched some TV on my laptop and went to grab dinner afterwards. I got really tired from travelling so I decided to take a nap. I ended up passed out until 12:30am which is when I went to Inez with the intention of seeing Lola. She wasn't available right away because she was giving a tour for someone else and ended up drinking at the bar until 1:30. Since they were about to close, we set something up for the next day but not before Porsche planted the idea of a 2 girl party in my head. The next day, I decided that I wanted to party with Lola first and then take up Porsche's offer of a 2 girl party later that night.

Lola and I really hit it off. We first were talking at the bar for a bit and then ended up taking a tour. We actually never got around to the party until 2 hours later because we were just chatting in her room. At one point, Peter asked if we were going to party. There's nothing better than partying with someone that you enjoy talking to. She is just a super fun person to be around and on top of being intelligent and easy to talk to, she is also beyond sexy. If you get a chance to see her, you shouldn't pass it up.

My flight is about to land which means I will lose internet connection soon so I will finish the rest of the report in a comment later on.

I had such an incredible time with you!! Cannot wait to see you again.

Offline Steven

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 12:44:09 PM »
Here's the 2nd half of the report!

After my party with Lola, we talked a little at the bar before I finally left at 5:30pm. I had an early dinner at The Star and then took a food coma nap. Got back to Inez right in time for my 9pm appointment with Porsche and Lola. If you've ever wanted to have a 2 girl party, you definitely want these two. They are both amazing in different ways so the entire party was basically a roller coaster. It was the best of both worlds. Also, they are super comfortable with each-other. The 90 minutes went by very fast. They tried to convince me to go for another 90 minutes but I had a flight to catch the next day. Not to mention, my party fund was also depleted at this point.

The next morning I drove back to SLC and got a drink at the Sky Club before departing on my flight.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 01:16:44 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your time here, great review :) It was nice to meet you.....see you next time!!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 01:26:46 PM »
Thank you for a wonderful reviews. Hope to see you again🤗
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline Steven

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 01:34:56 PM »
+1
So glad you enjoyed your time here, great review :) It was nice to meet you.....see you next time!!

Hey, it was nice to meet you too. Also thanks for actually having what I wanted to drink at Mona's! Peter really needed to restock the bar haha. It was basically out of everything that I drink.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 04:08:10 PM »

Hey, it was nice to meet you too. Also thanks for actually having what I wanted to drink at Mona's! Peter really needed to restock the bar haha. It was basically out of everything that I drink.

I got you covered!!! Geesh Peter ;D ;D

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 03:58:33 PM »
Hey buddy,

Sorry I missed this time.  It was great talking on phone and txt look forward to your next visit!

Will have some aswesome new additions to!

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 04:43:26 PM »

I got you covered!!! Geesh Peter ;D ;D

Thank goodness you guys have never run out of what I drink  ;)

Offline Steven

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 07:47:40 PM »
Hey buddy,

Sorry I missed this time.  It was great talking on phone and txt look forward to your next visit!

Will have some aswesome new additions to!

Thanks! Yes, I saw, very excited for my next trip. I can't keep this up though. A trip every 1.5 months just isn't sustainable haha. I doubt I will be able to come around often next year when I have a full time job though so taking a few trips now since I can.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 12:00:10 PM »

Thanks! Yes, I saw, very excited for my next trip. I can't keep this up though. A trip every 1.5 months just isn't sustainable haha. I doubt I will be able to come around often next year when I have a full time job though so taking a few trips now since I can.

Do it while you still can.  LOL 

Looking forward to your next trip to Elko. 

Peter