Author Topic: Turtle's October Trip to Elko  (Read 1145 times)

Offline turtle

• Couch Lint
Turtle's October Trip to Elko
« on: October 12, 2017, 05:58:11 PM »
+11
I spent a lot of time prior to this trip trying to decide who I would try to see. Neither of the ladies I had seen in my only other trip would be available this time. After spending time researching on the forum I finally put my list together but I still had to choose who I would try to see that first day. I had no idea at the time how that choice  would change the entire trip.

I had made  an appointment just to make sure she would be available that evening and after a long day of travel I finally arrived at Mona's. After being buzzed in I  was greeted by Anna and sat down at the bar for a drink since I was early for my appointment. Katrina also happened to be sitting at the bar and I had a chance to talk to her for a few minutes. I really hope I will be able see her in the future. 

As the time for my appointment came around Anna let her know I had arrived. A few minutes later she made her way into the bar and I had my first chance to see her in person.

Jessy in her pictures is a beautiful woman. To see her in person is stunning. I'm shy by nature but Jessy is incredibly easy to be with. After just a few minutes with her I felt like I could talk to her about anything.  

After a long day of travel I had some doubts about doing a party with her so we started with some lap dances. I shouldn't have worried. Jessy made those worries go away immediately. The rest of the details  will stay between us. 

My plan changed after that first night. I never got past the first name on my list. I spent the rest of the week seeing Jessy every day. Every party better than the one before it as we got more comfortable with each other. I still have my list and I'm looking forward to working my through it on future trips. The next one is already being planned. 

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Turtle's October Trip to Elko
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 06:53:17 PM »
I spent a lot of time prior to this trip trying to decide who I would try to see. Neither of the ladies I had seen in my only other trip would be available this time. After spending time researching on the forum I finally put my list together but I still had to choose who I would try to see that first day. I had no idea at the time how that choice  would change the entire trip.

I had made  an appointment just to make sure she would be available that evening and after a long day of travel I finally arrived at Mona's. After being buzzed in I  was greeted by Anna and sat down at the bar for a drink since I was early for my appointment. Katrina also happened to be sitting at the bar and I had a chance to talk to her for a few minutes. I really hope I will be able see her in the future.

As the time for my appointment came around Anna let her know I had arrived. A few minutes later she made her way into the bar and I had my first chance to see her in person.

Jessy in her pictures is a beautiful woman. To see her in person is stunning. I'm shy by nature but Jessy is incredibly easy to be with. After just a few minutes with her I felt like I could talk to her about anything. 

After a long day of travel I had some doubts about doing a party with her so we started with some lap dances. I shouldn't have worried. Jessy made those worries go away immediately. The rest of the details  will stay between us.

My plan changed after that first night. I never got past the first name on my list. I spent the rest of the week seeing Jessy every day. Every party better than the one before it as we got more comfortable with each other. I still have my list and I'm looking forward to working my through it on future trips. The next one is already being planned.

I am the same way my brother, when I find something that works , I stick with it......
Unless a lovely redhead crosses my path....lol

TheImpsDelight

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »
Agreed on Jessy's pictures - they don't do her justice! (hot though they may be)

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:45:37 PM »
Agreed on Jessy's pictures - they don't do her justice! (hot though they may be)

Thank you but I'm just below average. LOL
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 09:47:06 PM »

Thank you very much I had a great time with you...😘
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline turtle

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 04:34:51 AM »
+4
Just one more thing to add to the original post. I just wanted to thank Louis and everybody else at Mona's for how well they took care of me on my trip. They showed me just how far they are willing to go to ensure you have a great time while you are there. They are a big reason why I had such a great time and why I am looking forward to going back. I can't thank think them enough for everything they did.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 12:57:16 AM »
+1
Just one more thing to add to the original post. I just wanted to thank Louis and everybody else at Mona's for how well they took care of me on my trip. They showed me just how far they are willing to go to ensure you have a great time while you are there. They are a big reason why I had such a great time and why I am looking forward to going back. I can't thank think them enough for everything they did.

Thank you again I'm glad we made your trip memorable.😘
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 05:47:13 AM »
+3

Absolutely!  They have treated me like a cherished friend since my FIRST visit and continue to do so.  I don’t know when I will be back again since I was just there this past weekend but maybe we will run into each other next time and, yes, Jessy is a superstar.  I really hope I am fortunate enough to see her again.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 05:51:29 PM »

Absolutely!  They have treated me like a cherished friend since my FIRST visit and continue to do so.  I don’t know when I will be back again since I was just there this past weekend but maybe we will run into each other next time and, yes, Jessy is a superstar.  I really hope I am fortunate enough to see her again.

Superstar, really? Thank you all ..That is too sweet.🤗
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 04:23:13 PM »
So glad you had a great time....it was nice to meet and chat with you :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 11:18:26 PM »
+1
Turtle,

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for coming.  I hope we are able to see each other again soon!