Author Topic: Prices in NE v NW v S Nevada?  (Read 2962 times)

TheImpsDelight

Prices in NE v NW v S Nevada?
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:24:58 PM »
Now I know we're not allowed to give actual prices here, so just to be clear I will make sure to say that is not what I am seeking to ask.

But, being relatively new to the monger scene, and having really only visited the NE houses, I was curious - how do the overall, average prices differ from the NE to NW to S houses? I know all the working gals are typically independent contractors, but just overall, is there any or much difference? I always assumed that the NW and S ones would be higher, since they're closer to more populous areas, but I never have been so I don't know for sure.

Guess this is just a random query for the most part, but I was thinking that it's been a while since I last went to Tahoe - maybe it would be fun to visit the houses too? Or would they be too rich for my blood?

Dirk Diggler

Re: Prices in NE v NW v S Nevada?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 11:31:45 PM »
My experience has been generally this, though there can always be exceptions:

<----Elko/Rural Houses---MR-LRS------Moundhouses-----Sheri's--->

Dirk

Rolex79

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 04:40:28 AM »
Now I know we're not allowed to give actual prices here, so just to be clear I will make sure to say that is not what I am seeking to ask.

But, being relatively new to the monger scene, and having really only visited the NE houses, I was curious - how do the overall, average prices differ from the NE to NW to S houses? I know all the working gals are typically independent contractors, but just overall, is there any or much difference? I always assumed that the NW and S ones would be higher, since they're closer to more populous areas, but I never have been so I don't know for sure.

Guess this is just a random query for the most part, but I was thinking that it's been a while since I last went to Tahoe - maybe it would be fun to visit the houses too? Or would they be too rich for my blood?
I too intend to visit in the near future. traveling across the border my decisions have been made on where to go and who to see in my head  8) making sure to grab the most necessary and pertinent informations not hard to find you have all the resources needed for the do's and don'ts here and other mediums closely tied in to the scene and yes never under any circumstances discuss pricing nor by word or writing let your good judgement decide.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:42:47 AM by Rolex79 »

Rolex79

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:55:02 AM »
A blast from the past...

Offline Mitch

• Couch Lint
  • Mitch Connor
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 11:33:30 AM »
+9
Now I know we're not allowed to give actual prices here

We are certainly allowed. The working ladies don't want us to (it's bad for business - you might otherwise choose a location that won't charge you as much, which means those women aren't as good at sex or as good looking or something BUSINESS EXPENSES).

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 02:21:08 AM »

As Mitch already suggested prices possibly can shared by a poster.  For example, a recent popular topic, "r-e-s-p-e-c-t".  Notice a +14 for his post!

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28388.120

Information about ideas about pricing is scattered throughout different sections on SIN which include: General Discussion, Trip Information, Field Reports, and Pricing Surveys.

When I first discovered Sheri's website instantly wanted to make a visit.  The big question..... How much is the cost?  So..... on the internet I searched for prices.  Behold I found Sex-In-Nevada.  Glad this website exist.  Because what may have happened..... without ideas about pricing I may not have partied..... OR..... I could have overpaid substantially and never return.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 08:41:25 PM »
YMMV Dawg.

Increasingly I am seeing $400 getting further and further away from something worth paying for the amount of time you spend. But it’s a decent baseline figure if you’re willing to go for more or less amount of time. I’ve been quoted at 20 minutes for that figure at MLBR and 50-60 minutes out east.

Your money will take you further if you are out east as Dirk said. He’s a good dude, and I trust him. And his taste in courtesans. ;)
HD

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 12:50:37 AM »
+1
It also seriously depends on the Lady. Do some houses have reputations of being a lot more pricey? Of course. Do all Ladies in those houses think they have platinum pussies and quote very high prices? No. It sucks if a Lady at one of the known pricier houses is one you're interested in and does not want to do your party for your budget and walks you, but there's also just as much a chance a Lady you like at one of those houses will party for your budget. The only house I ever heard of people regularly having problems with their budgets and it being enforced at times at the house level is Sheri's - but I've also heard that even certain Ladies there are more than happy to party with someone whose budget is lower than the house's reputation may lead one to assume.

Offline easy

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 05:24:21 AM »
The only house I ever heard of people regularly having problems with their budgets and it being enforced at times at the house level is Sheri's - but I've also heard that even certain Ladies there are more than happy to party with someone whose budget is lower than the house's reputation may lead one to assume.

This is one of the places where I might try again within the next couple weeks. If anyone wants to share any possibly useful intel here or via DM, it would be greatly appreciated.  I know that it's nothing personal but I never liked being "walked" and have found myself avoiding those couple of places where it's such a strong possibility.

easy

Dirk Diggler

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 06:14:07 AM »
+4
It also seriously depends on the Lady. Do some houses have reputations of being a lot more pricey? Of course. Do all Ladies in those houses think they have platinum pussies and quote very high prices? No. It sucks if a Lady at one of the known pricier houses is one you're interested in and does not want to do your party for your budget and walks you, but there's also just as much a chance a Lady you like at one of those houses will party for your budget.

This is a common sentiment expressed on these boards and I don't disagree with it. However, from the customer's side it entails the very real possibility at the higher priced houses that you will be required to negotiate with multiple ladies before you find one that works with your budget, you may end up walking and not getting a party at all, or you may not be interested in the lady who is willing to work with your budget. I get that some people enjoy challenges, or maybe aren't selective, or perhaps have 5-6 hours to spend in a brothel, but that isn't everyone's cup of tea. If you don't enjoy negotiations, are selective, or have a limited amount of time, the overall pricing of the house/ladies at that house has to be given serious consideration in deciding the house or houses you are going to visit.

Dirk

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 02:51:05 PM »
+1
Certainly, finding a lady that fulfills everything you want for a smaller budget at a house know for higher average rates will require some extra work.  If a potential client doesn't want to do that work or take the risk, then the nice thing about LPIN is that there are other options where that client may find what they want for less work.  On the other hand, if they don't try, they would never know if they may be successful or not.

Here's what I'm thinking: if there is a house that has a lady or two that peak your interest and that house happens to be within driving distance of other houses as well (which is the great majority of houses), there's no harm in trying to see if you can work things out at the first house before making a trip to another house that may have a lower average rate.  If that sounds like too much work, then maybe just start with the other houses.

Offline Mitch

• Couch Lint
  • Mitch Connor
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 04:13:52 PM »
And what if, after all that time and work spent negotiating, you do find that one diamond in the rough willing to actually work with your budget, but the cashier says, "no"? 

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 04:41:22 PM »
+2
And what if, after all that time and work spent negotiating, you do find that one diamond in the rough willing to actually work with your budget, but the cashier says, "no"?

Walk!  Fast!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 04:48:20 PM »
Then, at least you will have tried and will have some personal knowledge of the situation in the process.  One of the reasons "YMMV" is stated so often here is because there are so many factors that go into a negotiation that don't get mentioned as well as the fact that a good bit of the info that is out there is probably embellished in some way anyhow.  If you are well groomed, hygienic, polite, and confident when you go into negotiation and you get walked for what you feel is reasonable, then you did your best and most likely the lady will appreciate your effort and will try to help you find someone that will be able to help you (even out of house if the cashier really did veto).  Sometimes, though, you just have to decide ahead of time if you can handle the possibility of the walk.

stevielicks

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 12:57:56 PM »
+3

At Mustang, if you're offering a fair price (by which I mean emphatically wanting to compensate a girl who sells her body as well as her time to sincerely care for your needs), by no means will a cashier tell you to walk a client. Mustang cashiers will actually encourage you to party with nice honest guys who aren't trying to rip you off/demean your worth. Sorry to hear that anyone one this board has ever felt embarrassed or demeaned after they sincerely negotiated. In my opinion, that's totally unacceptable.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:00:23 PM by stevielicks »