Author Topic: Mila Elko 101417  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Mila Elko 101417
« on: October 15, 2017, 09:40:51 PM »
+10
I wasn't originally planning to travel to Elko this weekend since it wasn't long ago when I spent a wonderful time with Jessy. Unfortunately, a hottie alert drew my attention, as it happen so often lately in Inez's and Mona's case, when the news dropped that Mila was coming to town. I was very intrigued by her candids and then even more when more shots were displayed on SIN. I created a detour in my plans to go to Elko this past Saturday.

After taking a few minutes to spend time in the bar, out came Mila. She is gorgeous. I spent time chatting with her and was stimulated by the conversation. We went back to the "negotiation" room to talk activities. Down to her birthday suit, she was definitely a sight to behold. Very voluptuous.  I opted to do nuru with her in the beginning. It was definitely an experience, mixture of deep tissue and body sliding. After the table shower, we retreated to her room to continue our time. I enjoyed our time during the party and after the party. She is very intellectual and she definitely have professional aspiration and I really enjoyed talking to her.

I hope to see you again, Mila. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mila Elko 101417
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:37:59 AM »
Great Review! So glad you enjoyed your time with Mila :)

mila_elko

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 07:49:42 AM »
I wasn't originally planning to travel to Elko this weekend since it wasn't long ago when I spent a wonderful time with Jessy. Unfortunately, a hottie alert drew my attention, as it happen so often lately in Inez's and Mona's case, when the news dropped that Mila was coming to town. I was very intrigued by her candids and then even more when more shots were displayed on SIN. I created a detour in my plans to go to Elko this past Saturday.

After taking a few minutes to spend time in the bar, out came Mila. She is gorgeous. I spent time chatting with her and was stimulated by the conversation. We went back to the "negotiation" room to talk activities. Down to her birthday suit, she was definitely a sight to behold. Very voluptuous.  I opted to do nuru with her in the beginning. It was definitely an experience, mixture of deep tissue and body sliding. After the table shower, we retreated to her room to continue our time. I enjoyed our time during the party and after the party. She is very intellectual and she definitely have professional aspiration and I really enjoyed talking to her.

I hope to see you again, Mila. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I really enjoyed my time with you. You know so much, if not everything about what I'm studying and we have so much in common. It was really fun getting to know you. Thank you for writing such a nice review. I really hope you can fly back in soon. Thank you so much for making a special trip just to see me. 😍

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 01:05:47 PM »
It was nice seeing you and I am glad you had fun with Mila.   Mila is awesome and we are very fortunate to have her here in Elko.

Peter

mila_elko

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 01:40:54 PM »
It was nice seeing you and I am glad you had fun with Mila.   Mila is awesome and we are very fortunate to have her here in Elko.

Peter

You are making me blush.   :)