Author Topic: Brazilian Brothels  (Read 7478 times)

SIDEWINDER

Re: Brazilian Brothels
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »
The last time that we paid any attention to the "dangers" of a big city was in 1972 when I spent a summer in Argentina.  Many frantic phone calls later, I learned that the US press was running almost daily reports of kidnappings, bombings, murders, and worse.   It was the most beautiful, calm, relaxed summer I have ever seen in BA.   

Good thing you were not there in 1982 Or things might have been a little different. Especially given the fact that the United States was giving the British military intelligence.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:23:09 PM by SIDEWINDER »

goldie

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 07:27:18 PM »
Thanks to some guidance from Curious, the significant otro and myself just came home from partying at Club L'uomo in the Copacabana section of Rio. Tired now,full repot to follow...but I have to tell ya these ladies were really all just stunningly gorgeous (and I'm a tough judge, just ask Shooter)...I mean every damn one had an absolutely perfect body. Now I realize that not everyone likes the same type, and I will admit they were all of a similar physical type -- thin (but not skinny) with perfect little butts and perfect boobs. I mean, these girls were just perfect, every single one.  Some with Asian influence, a few with African American (or I guess African-Brazilian) ifnfluence..and  few that you'd think of as classic, Giselle Buenchen (sp?) Brazilian. If you like variety in terms of age, body size, boob size, and ethnicity than you wouldn't be as happy as we were..but they all just had these perfect bodies and faces.....and, we had two girls for one hour in their "deluxe" suit, a bottle of wine, and I had a 30 minute massage -- a rel one...all for approx $550 US dollars. Including tip.

Too tired for more detail now, but thanx Curious!!!!

Goldie

Curious

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »
I am always happy to help out my fellow mongers.

I am glad it worked out and you had a good time.

One of the guys that used to do TJ is now living down there, and has been trying for years to get me to come visit.

That is one of his favorite places to go, and he claims the services are off the wall, and he likes most all of the girls there.

Voyeur

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:46 PM »
Hmmm... now I'm waiting for Goldie's report with heightened interest.

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »
Man I am really waiting to hear more about this one Goldie!!!!    Sounds awesome.  I wanna go!!!!!!!       DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

goldie

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »
Well we've got about an hour at the airport waiting to go home, so I'll take a few minutes to give you the highlights and lowlights (such as they were).

So like I said in my first post...we didn't think the local brothels, which are called termas, were lady customer friendly, but thanx to Curious and a particularly helpful valet at our hotel, we called Club L'uomo and found that we (my husband and I) were welcome to go.

Our valet arranged for the cab to take us, and the club was really no more than a mile and a half from our hotel on Avenida Atlantica, Copacabana.  The driver parked the cab and walked us up to the entrance -- I think he was particularly solicitous because of me.  Anyway, we were met at the door by "security" who was a big but very pleasant guy. He took us into front registration which was just a very plain counter with a middle aged lady behind it. She was very pleasant, friendly, and did not look at me like I had three heads, which I really appreciated since it was obviously even less common for females to be customers in Rio than in Reno.  Anyway, she pulled out the price list and told us that for 40 minutes in a standard room it was R$230 (approx $140 US) for a suite it was R$320 for 1 girl for 1 hour, and deluxe suite it was R$370 for 1 girl for 1 hour. (I think these prices are close...may not be exact, passed this to my husband :-)  She said that for a couple, each member had to have a girl...so it was 2 girls for 1 hour each, one room.

So we checked in, had to go to changing room and give up the clothes, put personal effects in a locker and wear a robe. I changed with the ladies (lucky me!).  We headed to the bar, which was pretty small...although there were 5-6 stools, couches all along the walls, and a dance floor. We got a bottle of wine and sat for a few minutes.  At that point there were maybe 12-14 girls dancing and hanging at the bar. With the notable exception of 1, who looked kind of bored, all the others were playful and flirtatious and dancing and really just having the best time! It was a very sexy vibe....light and fun!  There were maybe 4 or 5 guys in robes talking to girls and hanging out. The girls are much more aggressive and playful than I've seen in NV...they come up and flirt, smile, kiss you, rub boobies against you, dance, etc.  Not overly aggressive, but just really very sexy and lot of fun.  They did seem a bit unsure of me though...several eyeballed us but no one came over...plus the language barrier didn't help. So I told my husband I would go have a massage -- a masseuse was available on sit for R$70 for 30 min. I told him that while I was gone maybe he could talk with some ladies and see what's up, who would want to party with us both, etc!

When I came back he did have some company, two ladies -- one had some English and translated a bit. Basically she said they were all professionals, we should just pick any two. Did I mention that every single one of these girls was stunningly gorgeous? Again, everyone has different tastes...but for the most part we are talking Carrera-like bodies with really beautiful faces, gorgeous smiles, teeth, smooth skin...perfect butts, perfect flat bellies and perfect boobs. I mean I just couldn't believe it! I felt like such an old hag...but I got over that pretty quickly :-)

My husband was instantly attracted to one -- have actually never seen him have such a great time in a brothel. My biggest problem was which one....but one in particular was really friendly, flirtatious, just the right mix...so we had a drink with them and went to the "deluxe" suite.  OK, so it wasn't deluxe by WH or Sheri's or Love Ranch standards...but it was really very nice, clean, had plenty of electrical outlets nearby which is of critical importance to me. Big round bed...very Austin Powers.  So you make your pick, the girls take you to another waiting/lounge kind of area and take your locker key, which is basically your "charge card."  The we head into the Austin Power's room, and they both just instantly gave us the best time....unlike other experiences where we kind of all three or four play around, in this case I had a girl and he had a girl (which we were both very happy with) and they dressed for us, danced for us, peeled our clothes off, just went to work. They were playful and hot and what can I say??? It was awesome!! After everyone was finished....we all lay on the bed and rolled around and made out like at the movies...they were very willing to kiss, right from the start, in fact, surprised me that they were both very willing to kiss us both with tongue -- unprotected oral for my husband although not til the finish line...and a condom did come out for FS..which yes, we would have insisted on if it hadn't been presented.  But the cool things was, since we both were "finished" before the hour was up, they just kind of lay and rolled around with us and giggled and made out and played around. No hurry to leave, no rush to the door. Also, NO upsell AT ALL.  The girls did not discuss money with us at all, or try to sell more time/service or ask for tips. We made our selection of time/room when we checked in, and that was it. They didn't even ask us for tips...we really had to push it to the extent that I wonder if it is the norm. The time is yours...you don't get pushed out if you cum before "time to rebook." We never heard a buzzer....although no doubt we would have if we stayed too long.

I already posted the totals on all of this...$550 USD for everything including wine and massage -- my bad though -- tips were not included in that, we really pushed it on them separately.

The ONLY downside was the language barrier...if talking and hanging out is important, you have to speak Portugese. I did kind of miss the opportunity to talk...although hand and mouth signals seemed to work just fine!  But in a perfect world, I wish we could have communicated better, and been able to talk a little bit.
Also, they were all of a very similar physical type...which to my way of thinking was perfect (did I mention that?) but I know not everyone likes that type. Everyone of these girls could have been a model. Without exaggeration. Face and body. Holy shit...I remain stunned by how gorgeous they all were. I know, I know...it's not all about the physical, but what can I say? For me it matters? But also, I do have to say they were all a lot of fun, playful, dancing with us, flirting...except the one bored-looking one I mentioned. They also all wore the same thing...a kind of bikini with g-string type bottom...until time to go into the room, then they pull out the hot lingerie.
So I appear to have, like Dr. Frankenstien, created a monster in my husband -- who just a year ago I had to drag to a brothel with me. Now he is already web surfing trying to find the brothel situation for our next trip!

We got back to our room at approx 1:30 a.m. worn out....but woke up this morning both still so turned on that we bounced around the room for an hour and half having sex reminiscent of our honeymoon. Not that things are ever dull -- but last night was a visual we'll both hold onto for a while!
Thanx again to Curious for giving us the info -- international brothel networking is awesome!!!

Oh, one last thing...we got on the elevator at our hotel today, and this 40 something guy gets on with two very attractive 20 something young girls. He looks at my husband and says, "didn't we speak last night?" and my husband says "yes" and the guy says, "did you have a good time?" and my husband says, "yes, great."
Well needless to say my husband is more observant than I am...but he pointed out that this guy was in the club also. I guess they spoke while we were in the waiting area!!! I don't know if he managed to bring two gilrs from L'uomo back to the hotel...or if he found two others later...but apparently he was just finishing his party the next afternoon at our hotel! Small world...

Goldie

afriend

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 04:26:03 PM »
Bravo goldie on a great review, glad you shared it with us.  If I may suggest, perhaps you will consider allowing IB to post this as a "special review" in the Field Reports section.  I'm sure it would be appreciated by many.

So now you need to get your hubby a username here on SIN so he can come out of the shadows too.  Sounds like he is about ready.   ;)

Take care,
afriend

Curious

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »
I don't mean to brag (well, maybe a little) but I belong to a couple of websites and have known a lot of the guys for many years.  One guy is a pilot for a major airline, and flys all over the world.

That gives me some contacts most people don't have - and it is (mostly) all about SEX anywhere you go!

Also, things like the 'guest friendly' hotels, bars, massage parlors, etc.  Everything from street girls up to the high priced spread.

I am glad you had a good time!

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »
Wow!  :o  Nice trip report, Goldie!  The Club L'uomo sound fantastic!  Oh, and if all of the girls have "Carerra-like" bodies as you said, I think I have to start learning Portugese, ASAP.  :D  I have a bucket list of places that I want to visit and Brazil is one of them, so hopefully one of these day.  :)

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 10:34:09 PM »
Incredible trip report Goldie!!!  Thanks for such detail of how things work down there. I think I have a new goal in life.....Lol. I talked to MusicMan today and told him about this post..lol... he kept saying "you wanna go?....I'll go with ya!!??  you wanna go??  ;D      DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

Napolean

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 07:01:09 PM »

So I appear to have, like Dr. Frankenstien, created a monster in my husband -- who just a year ago I had to drag to a brothel with me. Now he is already web surfing trying to find the brothel situation for our next trip!

OK, Goldie, THIS makes me happy. I remember our conversations about this very topic, and I am extremely that Hubby has finally come around and is ENJOYING himself with you as you indulge in "the hobby" we all know so well. I know that's what you wanted to see take place, and it tickles me that you were able to make it all happen.

Next time I get to your neck of the woods, I'll try and get in touch. Lots to talk about on this end too.

Napolean

sportsman

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »
a sexy account on what was obviously a great time had by all...I would write more, but i am googling that club...!!!

outstanding report, goldie!!! 8) ??? ::)