Author Topic: The otherworldly Mila @ Inez's  (Read 2842 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
The otherworldly Mila @ Inez's
« on: October 27, 2017, 08:37:06 PM »
+11
I got into Elko this morning, and have had a couple of parties so far, and am resting up before I check out Mona's as well tonight.

My first party was with Mila, who I'd heard a lot of good things about. But no one ever told me that she was so beautiful! She seriously has an otherworldly beauty to her, beyond anything I you'd normally see even in films or magazines. I had to keep stealing glances at her as she as sitting next to me at the bar. She has a tremendous figure as well.

Mila is such a friendly, sensitive person. But once the bedroom door closed, it was revealed that she had an unimaginably naughty side as well. Well! That face, and that sexuality - do they really go together? I guess they do!

I'm usually a bit slow in bed, but Mila was pushing the pace of activities, suggesting and trying lots of different things I haven't thought of before. The wand came out, there was lube everywhere - it felt like we partied for hours, even though it was just a single hour. Wow.

So imagine someone who's as friendly and down to earth as anyone you know, who's more beautiful than anyone you've seen, who's more sexual than you've imagined, and that's what I experienced today, and that's Mila.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: The otherworldly Mila @ Inez's
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:02:00 PM »
Let the good times roll, TeeJay! I'm bowing to you, and your ability for multiple parties in a day. Man, I envy you, but keep it up!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 11:14:14 AM »
I got into Elko this morning, and have had a couple of parties so far, and am resting up before I check out Mona's as well tonight.

My first party was with Mila, who I'd heard a lot of good things about. But no one ever told me that she was so beautiful! She seriously has an otherworldly beauty to her, beyond anything I you'd normally see even in films or magazines. I had to keep stealing glances at her as she as sitting next to me at the bar. She has a tremendous figure as well.

Mila is such a friendly, sensitive person. But once the bedroom door closed, it was revealed that she had an unimaginably naughty side as well. Well! That face, and that sexuality - do they really go together? I guess they do!

I'm usually a bit slow in bed, but Mila was pushing the pace of activities, suggesting and trying lots of different things I haven't thought of before. The wand came out, there was lube everywhere - it felt like we partied for hours, even though it was just a single hour. Wow.

So imagine someone who's as friendly and down to earth as anyone you know, who's more beautiful than anyone you've seen, who's more sexual than you've imagined, and that's what I experienced today, and that's Mila.

I see that all the time when customer first met Mila.  LOL

Peter

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »

Peter

Regarding stealing glances, I'm considering stopping by sometime today between or after my Mona's run, just to get another look before I leave late tonight.

I hope that doesn't lead to another inadvertent party! Or is that my subconscious aim??

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 08:39:08 PM »

Peter

Regarding stealing glances, I'm considering stopping by sometime today between or after my Mona's run, just to get another look before I leave late tonight.

I hope that doesn't lead to another inadvertent party! Or is that my subconscious aim??

Something to reminds you... just in case you forget.  LOL

Peter