Author Topic: Loving Jade @ Inez's  (Read 2755 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Loving Jade @ Inez's
« on: October 27, 2017, 08:50:22 PM »
+11
My second party of the day was with Jade. She told me she's very new to the brothel business, having only started a few days ago, but I wouldn't have guessed, as her partying was fulfilling and assured.

Let me first tell you about Jade's looks. Her skin is nicely tanned and silky soft, and she has a nice petite hourglass figure. The most striking thing about her though, are her beautiful, doe-like eyes. She is not losing out to anyone in Elko in the looks department, which is saying a lot, considering who else is there! When I met her, I felt like I had to hit my head against the bar several times really hard, just to even out my karma for being lucky enough to have sex that day with two of the most beautiful women I could think of.

Jade was responsive and vocal during our party, and was patient with my slow pace, affectionate, and curious about me, making me feel for an hour, like she was my girlfriend for the moment, and that this was the climax of our date.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Loving Jade @ Inez's
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 08:57:52 PM »
Doesn't get any better than that, TeeJay! Wish I was there now too, but I'll enjoy reading about your great parties! Thank you for the report.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 11:15:30 AM »
Jade is a keeper. 

Peter

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 11:58:59 AM »
Doesn't get any better than that, TeeJay! Wish I was there now too, but I'll enjoy reading about your great parties! Thank you for the report.

When we were talking, she mde me spill practically my entire non-existent life story. :) Her interest did make me feel quite loved.

Jade_Elko

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 04:37:58 PM »

When we were talking, she mde me spill practically my entire non-existent life story. :) Her interest did make me feel quite loved

Teejay! Thank you for your kind words. I truly feel so lucky to have spent an hour with you. You are so intelligent and kind. I really hope to see you again in the near future.

PS, try not to fall asleep while nagivating the aircraft's because then I definitely won't be seeing you! ;)

Jade_Elko

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »

When we were talking, she mde me spill practically my entire non-existent life story. :) Her interest did make me feel quite loved

Teejay! Thank you for your kind words. I truly feel so lucky to have spent an hour with you. You are so intelligent and kind. I really hope to see you again in the near future.

PS, try not to fall asleep while nagivating the aircraft's because then I definitely won't be seeing you! ;)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 04:48:12 PM »
That sounds great, Teejay!  I am so jealous.  Jade, I hope that you are enjoying your time in Elko and that you will stick around for a bit.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 11:13:32 PM »
Thank you Teejay!!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 08:36:17 PM »
That sounds great, Teejay!  I am so jealous.  Jade, I hope that you are enjoying your time in Elko and that you will stick around for a bit.

One more to add on to your "To do" list.  LOL

Peter