Author Topic: Partying with the entire Mona's Ranch  (Read 1133 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Partying with the entire Mona's Ranch
« on: October 28, 2017, 10:29:19 PM »
+13
Today was apparently a quiet day at Mona's, with some of the ladies having recently gone home, or having taken a day off. So there were three ladies present at Mona's, and I decided to party with all of them! But one at a time though.

When I first got to Mona's at 12:20 pm, I found that it was closed. The outer doors were closed, which blocks access to the inner door and doorbell. I thought I may have been a bit early (they open at noon, so it was only a few minutes past), so I went over to Inez's, which opens 2 hours earlier. My idea was that I'd inquire when Mona's was going to open, and if it was going to be a while, I'll just party at Inez's while I waited.

Peter though, just walked over there with me and opened Mona's himself. So there you go! That's good service, eh?

My first party was with Jessy, and she got right down to business, and gave me a whirlwind experience. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I think we had sex a couple of times. :) We also talked a lot about our respective lives, and we were still having some important discussions well after the bell.

My next party was with Saphire, who I'd seen in a couple of lineups before, but hadn't partied with yet. This became an eccentric party that was on and off topic a bit, as we somehow veered into some unusual discussions. But when we did get down to business, I found Saphire very experienced and competent with her body. Unusually for a courtesan these days, she also keeps a tasteful but significant bit of hair down there, which I found quite attractive.

The other unusual thing is, I had my first in-party orgasm during this encounter. Granted, I did it myself, but it was a significant event. I think it was possible because I felt less self-conscious, because first, I didn't think Saphire was paying much attention to me at the time, as we were in one of those intermission periods. :) And second, I had on a black condom, which made me feel like I had a measure of privacy.

So my streak of parties without a pop ended at 18. In my 19th party, I lost it.

My third party was with Umi, who looks younger than the 35 years she's listed as, particularly in her hips and tummy. She told me she's recently gained some weight, which she actually wears very well.

This party started as a massage party, as massage is Umi's specialty. As I was on my stomach being oiled up and rubbed, I was completely in the mindset that this was a regular massage, and I was completely unaroused, and a bit drowsy, and enjoying it. So it was almost a surprise when the massage started going into more intimate places that these massages aren't supposed to go! I therefore had to explain to Umi that this was very unprofessional behavior, as I had her in the missionary position.

When I took a shower afterwards getting the massage oil off, I found the water beading off my body like I was a waxed car. That was unusual. I'll bet I looked like a bodybuilder. Or not.

I incidentally had another pop during this party, under similar circumstances to before. So my body is starting to learn.

So my day here was educational, and I feel like I made a few new friends along the way. Was your day as good as mine?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 10:31:42 PM by TeeJay »

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Partying with the entire Mona's Ranch
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 02:22:53 AM »
Excellent day of activities.  Now what to do for an encore?

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 04:19:55 AM »
+1
Congrats Teejay on reaching that milestone.  I was even going to suggest in reply to your previous post that you take matters into your own hands during the party.  Once your brain begins to associate that peak with your parties, the climaxes will come easier.

Good stuff. I could only hope that my real life masseuses are as “unprofessional”  ;) as Umi was and to answer your question, very few people had as good a Saturday as you did.  I certainly didn’t.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 11:02:05 AM »
You're da man! Keep it up, TeeJay  :)

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 06:14:32 PM »
Today was apparently a quiet day at Mona's, with some of the ladies having recently gone home, or having taken a day off. So there were three ladies present at Mona's, and I decided to party with all of them! But one at a time though.

When I first got to Mona's at 12:20 pm, I found that it was closed. The outer doors were closed, which blocks access to the inner door and doorbell. I thought I may have been a bit early (they open at noon, so it was only a few minutes past), so I went over to Inez's, which opens 2 hours earlier. My idea was that I'd inquire when Mona's was going to open, and if it was going to be a while, I'll just party at Inez's while I waited.

Peter though, just walked over there with me and opened Mona's himself. So there you go! That's good service, eh?

My first party was with Jessy, and she got right down to business, and gave me a whirlwind experience. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I think we had sex a couple of times. :) We also talked a lot about our respective lives, and we were still having some important discussions well after the bell.

My next party was with Saphire, who I'd seen in a couple of lineups before, but hadn't partied with yet. This became an eccentric party that was on and off topic a bit, as we somehow veered into some unusual discussions. But when we did get down to business, I found Saphire very experienced and competent with her body. Unusually for a courtesan these days, she also keeps a tasteful but significant bit of hair down there, which I found quite attractive.

The other unusual thing is, I had my first in-party orgasm during this encounter. Granted, I did it myself, but it was a significant event. I think it was possible because I felt less self-conscious, because first, I didn't think Saphire was paying much attention to me at the time, as we were in one of those intermission periods. :) And second, I had on a black condom, which made me feel like I had a measure of privacy.

So my streak of parties without a pop ended at 18. In my 19th party, I lost it.

My third party was with Umi, who looks younger than the 35 years she's listed as, particularly in her hips and tummy. She told me she's recently gained some weight, which she actually wears very well.

This party started as a massage party, as massage is Umi's specialty. As I was on my stomach being oiled up and rubbed, I was completely in the mindset that this was a regular massage, and I was completely unaroused, and a bit drowsy, and enjoying it. So it was almost a surprise when the massage started going into more intimate places that these massages aren't supposed to go! I therefore had to explain to Umi that this was very unprofessional behavior, as I had her in the missionary position.

When I took a shower afterwards getting the massage oil off, I found the water beading off my body like I was a waxed car. That was unusual. I'll bet I looked like a bodybuilder. Or not.

I incidentally had another pop during this party, under similar circumstances to before. So my body is starting to learn.

So my day here was educational, and I feel like I made a few new friends along the way. Was your day as good as mine?

Thank you for a great reviews.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline easy

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 07:07:39 PM »
I'm headed that way momentarily.  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 10:27:34 PM »
Sorry for the late opening.  Mona's closed late the night before and the bartender over slept.  LOL

Peter

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 10:35:18 AM »
Sounds like you had a fun time!!!  :) :) See you next time.

griszi

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 10:33:06 PM »
Good thinking man. I partied once with Sapphire and she’s really cool. I like big butts.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »
Saphire Has an awesome ass