Author Topic: Jade at Inez’s  (Read 2112 times)

Mustang4stars

Jade at Inez’s
« on: November 03, 2017, 09:54:33 AM »
+6
Jade was great.  First thing I noticed was her amazing smile. She made me feel super comfortable when we were chatting at the bar and in her room.  I wish I had asked her more about herself but I was too distracted by how absolutely gorgeous she was.  I throughly enjoyed myself when we got to it.  Her mouth skills are top notch.  Wish I had got a longer party with her and tried more things but as it was my first time only got a bj.   

TLDR she’s got a great personality and people skills and her bedroom skills aren’t that shabby either.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Jade at Inez’s
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 10:18:39 AM »
Positive reviews of this lady would have gotten me there (and Jessy too) but she won't be there for my drive through Nevada later this month.
Sorry, Elko.  Gunna have to save some hours and skip it.  Pretty sure I will get there in the summer. 

Sounds like a real winner.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Jade_Elko

Re: Jade at Inez’s
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 04:46:54 PM »
Jade was great.  First thing I noticed was her amazing smile. She made me feel super comfortable when we were chatting at the bar and in her room.  I wish I had asked her more about herself but I was too distracted by how absolutely gorgeous she was.  I throughly enjoyed myself when we got to it.  Her mouth skills are top notch.  Wish I had got a longer party with her and tried more things but as it was my first time only got a bj.   

TLDR she’s got a great personality and people skills and her bedroom skills aren’t that shabby either.

Thank you.  I hope to see you again.