Author Topic: Felina Meow Combined Ranch Reviews!  (Read 497 times)

felinameow

Felina Meow Combined Ranch Reviews!
« on: November 16, 2017, 09:49:42 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hey Guys!!! As some of you know I did previously work at other house down south I was known as Jasmine Jones and Barbie Doll so I pulled my reviews from all avenues for all of you here!!!
Also if you have partied with me at Love Ranch North please submit a review I offer extra time to ANY returning clients that submit a review

REVIEWS!!! (UNDER ALL WORKING NAMES I HAD GONE BY)

"I feel so fortunate to have been able to spend a couple of nights with a gorgeous and really cool girl. She has an infectious smile, and that's what got me from the start. There is more to her than her good looks and hot body. She is fun, but shy. She is interesting and engaging. I had a fantastic time with this pretty girl, and I will plan my next visit around her schedule. I can't wait to see her again!"
review by chicken hat on 1/31/2015 2:47:04 PM chicken hat gave this experience a 5.0 stars.

"I recently partied with Jasmine and it was fantastic! She's a gorgeous and very cool lady who is fun to talk to and makes you feel right at home. And what a great lover - don't miss out!"
review by Steve on 1/30/2015 3:54:24 PM Steve gave this experience a 5.0 stars.

" I had a amazing time with Jasmine. I caught her on her 3rd day working . Do you like girls who dress up in sexy costumes for Comicons? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have one of those girls for yourself? Are you like me and find a blond, B Cup, very young looking college girl about the sexiest thing on earth? Game over man. Stop reading and book your time with Jasmine! She calls herself "quirky", I said she was silly, but before I could argue she... Well you will have to find out that part for yourself.

Jasmine is the ultimate sweet college dorm room GFE smoking hot nerd fantasy girl come to life. Do me a favor, be a Gentleman and treat her well so that she's still there and just as sweet next time I'm in town.
review by Lasers, Bubbles, and Confetti Guy on 11/22/2014 3:34:01 AM
Lasers, Bubbles, and Confetti Guy gave this experience a 5.0 stars.

"Had an absolutely incredible session with Barbie at the tail end of my bachelor weekend. I had heard about the brothels of Nye County before, and this time, I decided to take the plunge, rent a car, and experience it for myself. She was an absolute sweetheart who made my first brothel experience an easy one! Oh yeah, she is not bad on the eyes either! "
review by RJ on 2/22/2016 at 9:41

"I had the privilege of spending time with the gorgeous Barbie during my trip to Vegas. This was my first time at a brothel and I was nervous and very shy but Barbie got me to break out of my shell and have such an amazing time with her that I came back a second time the next day for another party  She made my experience an amazing one and I plan on coming and seeing her again soon! "
review by Larry on 2/27/2016 at 13:44

"Barbie was wonderful. The way she caressed my tender neckbeard made me quiver. M' lady made me feel like a special guy. My heart is aflutter with joy just thinking about that beautiful night. I will remember her each night I cuddle up to my body pillow. Real life really is better than anime"
review by APL on 3/31/2017 at 15:41

Hope to meet all of you future clients soon :-*