Author Topic: Elko 11/2 - 11/4  (Read 2449 times)

WPTraveler

Elko 11/2 - 11/4
« on: November 06, 2017, 09:49:20 PM »
+11
I just want to start out by showing my appreciation to everyone on this board and to the moderators.  It's an active, well run board that provides a lot of insight into the LPIN world.  Thank you all!

I originally started lurking a couple months ago with the intention of treating myself to a Thanksgivings Treat ;) to the Vegas area since I've been on a dry spell when it comes to women.  I did as much research as I could from a newbie's perspective and knew quickly I was interested in following through.  As luck would have it, about a month ago my work scheduled me traveling to the SLC area this week and if it wasn't for this board I would never have thought about the houses in the Northern NV.  So I booked my ticket a couple days before I had to be in SLC and started doing my research on the Elko houses.

I knew I was interested in Mona's/Inez's because of the reviews here and the talent according to their website.  I decided quickly I was interested Jessy, Mila, and Jade based on who was available on the website and I wanted a little variety...

Mila (Inez's)- Literally the biggest reasons I wanted to visit with Mila were for her voluptuous titties and the fact I had never been with a caucasian. I booked a 30 min party thinking I would blow my load 30 seconds in.  I will say that I kept having to think of other things to keep from popping too soon. Her soothing voice, attention to me, and ability to calm my nerves combined for an unbelievable experience.  I'm still in awe about the time we spent together .

Jade (Inez's)- The next day I inquired about Jessy to find out she wasn't available, but all was OK since the night before I had caught a glimpse of Jade at Inez's, which confirmed I had made some good choices.  I strolled over to Inez's to inquire about Jade and was told she would be available within the hour.  So I took my time, then went to Walmart to pick up a few things for the week and got a quick bite so that I would have energy for the party. 

When I came back to Inez's I had to wait maybe 5 to 10 minutes, before Jade came out to greet me... when Jade walked out from the back, all that waiting and anticipation was worth it as this beautiful woman took me by the hand to led me to her room.  I knew I had to have a longer party, so I booked a 45 minute party. Yea, I know I should have done an hour party, but short and sweet is perfect for how socially awkward I can be. 

The pictures of Jade online are on point with her beauty and athletic build.  Her body is rocking!  What Jade's pictures don't show you are her beautiful eyes and behind those eyes is a personality second to none.  She's an extrovert that has above average communication skills that shows she is a person of high intellect.  Here I thought the best feeling I was going to have in our 45 minute session was an orgasm (Jade was so amazing I needed a break to keep from busting), but instead the best feeling was the personal connection that Jade and I had just learning about each other. Spanish/Italian are my new favorite!

Sue's- Since I was still craving to be with an Asian, I stopped by Sue's.  I'm embarrassed to say I lost my boner.  I wasn't feeling the vibe.  I regret not visiting Jade again honestly....

To the bartenders/door openers at Mona's and Inez's: Thank's for making someone as nervous and uncomfortable as I was, feel comfortable! I'm sorry I didn't catch you names; just too nervous.

I know where I will be visiting in the future if this dry spell continues!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Elko 11/2 - 11/4
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »
I just want to start out by showing my appreciation to everyone on this board and to the moderators.  It's an active, well run board that provides a lot of insight into the LPIN world.  Thank you all!

I originally started lurking a couple months ago with the intention of treating myself to a Thanksgivings Treat ;) to the Vegas area since I've been on a dry spell when it comes to women.  I did as much research as I could from a newbie's perspective and knew quickly I was interested in following through.  As luck would have it, about a month ago my work scheduled me traveling to the SLC area this week and if it wasn't for this board I would never have thought about the houses in the Northern NV.  So I booked my ticket a couple days before I had to be in SLC and started doing my research on the Elko houses.

I knew I was interested in Mona's/Inez's because of the reviews here and the talent according to their website.  I decided quickly I was interested Jessy, Mila, and Jade based on who was available on the website and I wanted a little variety...

Mila (Inez's)- Literally the biggest reasons I wanted to visit with Mila were for her voluptuous titties and the fact I had never been with a caucasian. I booked a 30 min party thinking I would blow my load 30 seconds in.  I will say that I kept having to think of other things to keep from popping too soon. Her soothing voice, attention to me, and ability to calm my nerves combined for an unbelievable experience.  I'm still in awe about the time we spent together .

Jade (Inez's)- The next day I inquired about Jessy to find out she wasn't available, but all was OK since the night before I had caught a glimpse of Jade at Inez's, which confirmed I had made some good choices.  I strolled over to Inez's to inquire about Jade and was told she would be available within the hour.  So I took my time, then went to Walmart to pick up a few things for the week and got a quick bite so that I would have energy for the party. 

When I came back to Inez's I had to wait maybe 5 to 10 minutes, before Jade came out to greet me... when Jade walked out from the back, all that waiting and anticipation was worth it as this beautiful woman took me by the hand to led me to her room.  I knew I had to have a longer party, so I booked a 45 minute party. Yea, I know I should have done an hour party, but short and sweet is perfect for how socially awkward I can be. 

The pictures of Jade online are on point with her beauty and athletic build.  Her body is rocking!  What Jade's pictures don't show you are her beautiful eyes and behind those eyes is a personality second to none.  She's an extrovert that has above average communication skills that shows she is a person of high intellect.  Here I thought the best feeling I was going to have in our 45 minute session was an orgasm (Jade was so amazing I needed a break to keep from busting), but instead the best feeling was the personal connection that Jade and I had just learning about each other. Spanish/Italian are my new favorite!

Sue's- Since I was still craving to be with an Asian, I stopped by Sue's.  I'm embarrassed to say I lost my boner.  I wasn't feeling the vibe.  I regret not visiting Jade again honestly....

To the bartenders/door openers at Mona's and Inez's: Thank's for making someone as nervous and uncomfortable as I was, feel comfortable! I'm sorry I didn't catch you names; just too nervous.

I'm sorry I wasn't available when you were here.🙂Hope to meet you next time.🤗
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:57:25 AM »

I didn't know you were a member but regardless... thank you for all your kind words.  Hope to see you again.

Peter

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 12:37:19 PM »
Yeah, I went there the first time I was in Elko and felt a negative vibe- rushed in by the first girl out and pressured to say "Yes" within a minute of walking in the door.  I really like the vibe at Mona's and Inez's, regardless of who is there.

Sorry Peter and Louis, this post confirms it for me.  Great reviews.  Spanish Jade and Jessy and Mila will not be there for my specific time frame, Nov. 25th, and I just can't add like 5 hours to my drive.  I would do so for such positive reviews of the newest ladies, but it would really be a strain on my SEVERAL hours of driving.  So I will have to save up my Elko visit time for the summer.  You guys really are "hitting it out of the park."  It was tough to decide I can't do it. 
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 01:59:26 PM »
Hey buiddy,

You got the tour dates mixed up

Nov 25th

Monas
Julie
Saphire
Umi
Jessy
Luna
Emily Tbd
Tiffany Tbd

Inez
Jade
Stephanie
Lily Tbd
Two new girls
Tori Tbd

Thx
Louis

So the only one that may not be here is mila!

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »
Mona's webpage says that Jessy, Jade start a tour on 10/26 and lists no end date.  Previously, I was sure the page indicated I would miss them.  If they are there Nov. 25th, I need to reconsider.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Jade_Elko

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 03:45:30 PM »

Thanks for the review. I enjoyed our time as much as you did! I look forward to more time with you in the near future. Take care in the meantime cutie! ;)

mila_elko

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 05:38:08 AM »

I loved meeting you as well. It was very memorable and I really hope to see you again on my next tour. Thank you for visiting me.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 02:48:33 PM »
WPTraveler, by craving an Asian and then walking into Sues and no boner and not partying with Coco if available, you missed out. THAT would have been your trips highlight.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 05:03:02 PM »
Rumor is coco is off for a while..