Author Topic: Soccer Mom breaks rules with Chai  (Read 1868 times)

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
Soccer Mom breaks rules with Chai
« on: November 27, 2017, 01:21:19 PM »
+10
We had the amazing pleasure of spending time with the beautiful, extremely intelligent,and delightful conversationalist Chai Blossom @ the chicken ranch. For those who want the short story, she's absolutely adorable, has the type of body that would act as a muse for the most brilliant artists, and has a way with connecting with you both in and out of the bed which leaves you in a trans and creates what feels like a lifelong intimate partner. In addition, although she appears as a beautiful, somewhat innocent, adorable lady her arsenal clearly includes many more naughty weapons than we were prepared to try. But she's peaked enough curiosity in us, and a desire to push our limits a bit further, that we will be back to see her again soon and would recommend her to anyone else looking for an amazing experience.

End of short report!

Warning - There’s a new girl in LPIN who’s a super attractive, well spoken, intelligent lady with an amazing body and an allure that just draws you in. She has a  talent for great conversation, BUT she may not be as innocent as she seems! As a matter of fact, she’s downright NAUGHTY!  That’s what we found out with our recent visit to the Chicken Ranch, where the beautiful Chai Blossom made us reconsider many of our LPIN rules we’ve established. 

BROKEN RULES:
We don’t chicken ranch: per a previous report of ours, we hadn’t had much fun last time there and didn’t plan on ever going back. But Chai was there! She impressed others we respect (http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28591.msg346688#msg346688), and her pictures were adorable (she’s even cuter in real life though).  We gave it a shot and reached out.  Her incredible ability to connect through email/dm/pm create a desire to want more of her.  She was so encouraging in the communications and really seemed to understand what we were after we had to give Chai a chance. she’s the type of girl who can turn a bad situation good,  She’s just that good at what she does and we will ignore this rule for as long as Chai is at the Chicken Ranch.   

We don’t get our expectations up: We were on the hook.  She’d mesmerized us with the way she seemed to understand what we were after, the suggestions she made, and the connection we felt.  We had no backup plan, and were vulnerable to disappointment.  Any concern dissipated however the minute she walked into the bar.  Physically, she’s an incredibly pretty young lady with a perfectly proportioned amazing body, beautiful red hair and a fierce but inviting confidence that makes you want to know more about her. As cute as her pictures are, they don’t do her justice and when you add the personality, the attitude, intelligence and the fact that she’s even more beautiful in person, there’s really no reason to fear disappointment with Chai. 

We don’t GFE: LPIN is a service for us; be polite, on time, smile and complete the job. With that, you can earn our business. From the minute we met Chai though, Her intelligence, her obvious knowledge and love of what she's doing, just drew you in and made you want more!  Back in her room is where it really happens though.  The sexuality never once felt like a job, you could tell she cared and It was personal. She wanted it to be perfect, not just done and the way that body of hers felt against mine made me forget it was LPIN.  There was never a mention of the time, she took her time…. My God, she took her time! I’ve never wanted a girlfriend, but after Chai - I understand the GFE desire, and want more time with my GFE.  ,

We don’t party with ladies under 27:  We have kids as old as many of these courtesans. It’s a mental thing that we tend to avoid. But, there’s something about Chai that made me believe she’s an old soul, with a maturity about her that made us quickly forget her age and impressed is as so sexually enlightened that we believe she must have lived previously as a sex therapist. The girl knows sexuality and easily took controls performing acts I didn’t ask for, expect, or know how much I wanted.  And, it turns out there’s value we didn’t anticipate.  Seems the younger generation can teach us older folks a few new tricks.  Edging you say?? AMAZING!

Flawless is intimidating: Being a married mother of 3 and long removed from prime figure, the idea of being fully nude and totally exposed around another woman with an amazing body is just a bit too much.  Of course hubby says he about me, but let’s be real, Chai would catch the attention of any man!  But she didn’t allow that to even enter my mind.  She was focused on my party, in listening to what we wanted and we knew she was committed to making our experience perfect.  She’s a true beauty and her body was perfect, but as soon as it made contact with mine it was as if we became one!  There were no longer two naked bodies in the room, one perfect body and one mine, but one combined experience and it made me feel amazing to be a part of that flawless experience, if for only an hour.  .

It was an AMAZING ADVENTURE, and we would (and will) do it again.  We would absolutely recommend Chai to anyone, with any desires, and with any rules!  After all, rules are made to be broken!

END OF LONG REPORT

TO THE WOMAN/WIVES/LADIES: Chai was amazing to talk to and even more amazing to be intimate with.  She never flinched when we discussed our expectations, concerns or desires.  More importantly she performed amazingly making those desires come true.  Her body has a unique ability to appear perfect, young and firm, but feel so soft and amazing when pressed up against mine. There was never a doubt in my mind that she had experience and enjoyed being with another woman and knew exactly which buttons to push, how much to push them, and when to push them hard. 

TO OTHER COUPLES: Chai gets it.  She was delightful to talk with and listened carefully to BOTH of our desires, and then made them happen.  She had ideas, toys, included her creativity and performed with an amazing confidence but never crossed any of the lines or parameters we’d set while delivering WAY above expectations.  The payoff has been that we LOVE reliving the experience, talking about how erotic everything was, and has created a heat and passion to our one-on-one time that turns the clock back 20 years!  We’d highly recommend Chai to any other couples and will be back again, with a few less rules and a plan to challenge our boundaries a little more…. She’s just that good! 

Borg2

Re: Soccer Mom breaks rules with Chai
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:35:50 PM »
+2
I don't usually make a comment, but that was a great report. I would like to see more like this.

Offline AshlynSparks

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Let's make a memory
    • Ashlyn Sparks VIP Site
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 04:14:01 PM »
Awesome to see you had an amazing time. Congrats!!  :D
Website - AshlynSparksVIP.com

~ Upcoming Tour Dates ~
February 16 - 28
March 22 - 27 (Birthday Month!)
April 12 -17

felinameow

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 06:05:32 PM »
We had the amazing pleasure of spending time with the beautiful, extremely intelligent,and delightful conversationalist Chai Blossom @ the chicken ranch. For those who want the short story, she's absolutely adorable, has the type of body that would act as a muse for the most brilliant artists, and has a way with connecting with you both in and out of the bed which leaves you in a trans and creates what feels like a lifelong intimate partner. In addition, although she appears as a beautiful, somewhat innocent, adorable lady her arsenal clearly includes many more naughty weapons than we were prepared to try. But she's peaked enough curiosity in us, and a desire to push our limits a bit further, that we will be back to see her again soon and would recommend her to anyone else looking for an amazing experience.

End of short report!

Warning - There’s a new girl in LPIN who’s a super attractive, well spoken, intelligent lady with an amazing body and an allure that just draws you in. She has a  talent for great conversation, BUT she may not be as innocent as she seems! As a matter of fact, she’s downright NAUGHTY!  That’s what we found out with our recent visit to the Chicken Ranch, where the beautiful Chai Blossom made us reconsider many of our LPIN rules we’ve established. 

BROKEN RULES:
We don’t chicken ranch: per a previous report of ours, we hadn’t had much fun last time there and didn’t plan on ever going back. But Chai was there! She impressed others we respect (http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28591.msg346688#msg346688), and her pictures were adorable (she’s even cuter in real life though).  We gave it a shot and reached out.  Her incredible ability to connect through email/dm/pm create a desire to want more of her.  She was so encouraging in the communications and really seemed to understand what we were after we had to give Chai a chance. she’s the type of girl who can turn a bad situation good,  She’s just that good at what she does and we will ignore this rule for as long as Chai is at the Chicken Ranch.   

We don’t get our expectations up: We were on the hook.  She’d mesmerized us with the way she seemed to understand what we were after, the suggestions she made, and the connection we felt.  We had no backup plan, and were vulnerable to disappointment.  Any concern dissipated however the minute she walked into the bar.  Physically, she’s an incredibly pretty young lady with a perfectly proportioned amazing body, beautiful red hair and a fierce but inviting confidence that makes you want to know more about her. As cute as her pictures are, they don’t do her justice and when you add the personality, the attitude, intelligence and the fact that she’s even more beautiful in person, there’s really no reason to fear disappointment with Chai. 

We don’t GFE: LPIN is a service for us; be polite, on time, smile and complete the job. With that, you can earn our business. From the minute we met Chai though, Her intelligence, her obvious knowledge and love of what she's doing, just drew you in and made you want more!  Back in her room is where it really happens though.  The sexuality never once felt like a job, you could tell she cared and It was personal. She wanted it to be perfect, not just done and the way that body of hers felt against mine made me forget it was LPIN.  There was never a mention of the time, she took her time…. My God, she took her time! I’ve never wanted a girlfriend, but after Chai - I understand the GFE desire, and want more time with my GFE.  ,

We don’t party with ladies under 27:  We have kids as old as many of these courtesans. It’s a mental thing that we tend to avoid. But, there’s something about Chai that made me believe she’s an old soul, with a maturity about her that made us quickly forget her age and impressed is as so sexually enlightened that we believe she must have lived previously as a sex therapist. The girl knows sexuality and easily took controls performing acts I didn’t ask for, expect, or know how much I wanted.  And, it turns out there’s value we didn’t anticipate.  Seems the younger generation can teach us older folks a few new tricks.  Edging you say?? AMAZING!

Flawless is intimidating: Being a married mother of 3 and long removed from prime figure, the idea of being fully nude and totally exposed around another woman with an amazing body is just a bit too much.  Of course hubby says he about me, but let’s be real, Chai would catch the attention of any man!  But she didn’t allow that to even enter my mind.  She was focused on my party, in listening to what we wanted and we knew she was committed to making our experience perfect.  She’s a true beauty and her body was perfect, but as soon as it made contact with mine it was as if we became one!  There were no longer two naked bodies in the room, one perfect body and one mine, but one combined experience and it made me feel amazing to be a part of that flawless experience, if for only an hour.  .

It was an AMAZING ADVENTURE, and we would (and will) do it again.  We would absolutely recommend Chai to anyone, with any desires, and with any rules!  After all, rules are made to be broken!

END OF LONG REPORT

TO THE WOMAN/WIVES/LADIES: Chai was amazing to talk to and even more amazing to be intimate with.  She never flinched when we discussed our expectations, concerns or desires.  More importantly she performed amazingly making those desires come true.  Her body has a unique ability to appear perfect, young and firm, but feel so soft and amazing when pressed up against mine. There was never a doubt in my mind that she had experience and enjoyed being with another woman and knew exactly which buttons to push, how much to push them, and when to push them hard. 

TO OTHER COUPLES: Chai gets it.  She was delightful to talk with and listened carefully to BOTH of our desires, and then made them happen.  She had ideas, toys, included her creativity and performed with an amazing confidence but never crossed any of the lines or parameters we’d set while delivering WAY above expectations.  The payoff has been that we LOVE reliving the experience, talking about how erotic everything was, and has created a heat and passion to our one-on-one time that turns the clock back 20 years!  We’d highly recommend Chai to any other couples and will be back again, with a few less rules and a plan to challenge our boundaries a little more…. She’s just that good!
I AM soooo happy you finally were able to have the amazing experience you wanted <3

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 07:55:30 PM »
+1
Wow, awesome report MidwestCouple!  It not only sounds like you had a great time, but it seems like Chai is becoming the new rising star at the CR.  She's been receiving some great reviews.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 08:19:08 PM »
+1
I'm glad you had a great time with Chai! She's a class act!

One day I'll have my goal met of being buried in women. One day...

chai_blossom

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 10:07:14 PM »
+4
I read your review earlier today but wanted to sit with it a moment before responding. I'm so incredibly happy to know that you had such a fulfilling experience and that it has encouraged you both to continue growing and exploring. *hugs* thank you for letting me be a part of your fantasies and fun!

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 03:54:46 PM »
+1
Great report. Thanks.
Chai has become must-see, it seems.
(Must-drink? I used to love the soy chai latte...maybe seeing her will get me back into it.)
HD

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 07:50:43 PM »
+1
Dayyum, my wish to be a fly on the wall didn't come true  :-[ gotta check that lamp, 'er better yet - Thanks for the report, Midwest, hope I have an opportunity to spend some time with Chai  :)

Eekalove

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 12:07:21 PM »
+1
Glad I got to read your review Midwest couple!! That sounds amazing and I’m glad you broke your rules! We are planning our next trip in September and she is definitely a top contender now.

Offline Steven

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 12:31:18 PM »
+1
Your reports are always the best. Thanks for writing these.

Offline Catrina Costa

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • The MILF Next Door
    • Catrina Costa Personal Site
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »
+1
Love your review and so happy you had a great time.
When only the best will do...

@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com