Author Topic: Great Weekend in Elko  (Read 7053 times)

Lithium

Great Weekend in Elko
« on: November 27, 2017, 10:55:24 PM »
+19
Weekend before last, I made a trip out to Elko. I lucked out with weather, and the drive from SLC was snow- and ice-free. I always think it's a gamble whenever making these trips in winter: I could be stuck at Pequop Pass. Within an hour of arriving in Elko, I had my first party with Lucy at Inez's.

Lucy at Inez's
I had the pleasure of partying with Lucy on Friday night. I was greeted by Lucy and we quickly agreed on a 90-minute party. She was an intimate experience and reminded me of a girlfriend in the past. I stayed hard for the entire 90 minutes, and she performed for the ENTIRE party - most girls would've been annoyed and just given a HJ to hasten the pop. Truly a great start to the weekend.

Stephanie at Inez's
Before my party with Lucy, I saw Stephanie out of the corner of my eye. At that point, I knew I had to party with her at some point. I texted and was able to schedule an appointment with her in the afternoon.
If you've never seen her description on the website, she truly fits the description of a petite spinner. We agreed on a 60 minute party and I enjoyed every minute. She began with DFK and it was a great GFE-type. Her oral skills were awesome, and I almost popped from that alone. When she climbed on me, I didn't last long. We had a nice conversation before round 2. After that, she gave me a nice massage. Great party all around.

Luna at Mona's
I finished my trip with a visit to Mona's to see Luna. She arrived that day and I was glad to be able to see her. She has a dancer's body, like that of a ballerina: tall, slim, and elegant.
She began with some nice teasing, and the party just got better from there. Within the 90-minute party, I almost popped three times. Maybe next time.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Great Weekend in Elko
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 04:01:04 PM »
Lucky trip. Every weekend spent in Elko is a great weekend I take it.
HD

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 05:33:56 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your time with us...and I must say you picked three very amazing Girls to party with!! :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 06:51:16 PM »
+1
Awesome buddy!  So glad you had a great time.