Author Topic: Blair Adele @ LRN - Nov 2017  (Read 459 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Blair Adele @ LRN - Nov 2017
« on: December 11, 2017, 02:21:16 AM »
+8
Another fun trip up to Reno/Carson City and then off to Elko for some more fun.

Specifically went up to see Tori at Mustang, separately reviewed, and figured I should at least look at the other houses at the cul-de -sac.   

Saw and talked to some beautiful ladies, Bobbi Besos, Lola Love, Elaina Gilbert, Roxy Gold, Lily Poole, Ashlyn Sparks, Felina Meow, Desert Rose, Casey Cross, Riley Zane, etc..  , oh.. and saw Ruby Rae later also.

All the ladies are beautiful of course but back on topic.

Had a lineup at LRN and at the end of the line there was this new lady that was "late" to the lineup.  ;-).  I noticed nice shoes, legs and then a beautiful face.  Of course she had a pretty dress on too that I remember her kind of pulling and/or straightening during the late "lineup".  When she walked by she said Blair Adele..   Wow..  I thought to myself..  Well I "picked" her but really I think I was the lucky one to meet her.  She walked me briefly to the what I think was the VIP room and we talked a bit.  What a wonderful lady.  I was a little taken aback and probably stuttered a bit....  maybe a lot.

Eventually we made our way to her room to discuss activities and off to the booking window we went.  Details will be kept between the two of us but what a beautiful, smart and wonderful lady she is.  I enjoyed her company and hope she enjoyed my company as well.  I just said Beautiful Blair...  and I think that's a good nick name.  BB.

Ladies and Gentlemen, she is really a fun and sensual lady to be with.

Blair Adele - thank you for a wonderful time.

The next day after our party I messaged her and thanked her and she responded back very quickly..   Well...  a couple of days later on my way back home to the Bay Area I figured I'd take the 50 Route instead of 80 so decided to drop in to say hi to Blair.  Asked for her instead of the lineup and after a few minutes she came out  breathing heavily with a little glow on her face with a little bit of sweat on her too..   

No.. it's not what you think.. haha...   she said she was running on the treadmill and just finished 2 miles..  and/or I interrupted her. 

I really just wanted to say hi to her but we ended up in her room...  and since I was already there we booked another party.  I got lucky and was able to shower with her which was a lot of fun too.

Another wonderful party and I was soo lucky to meet this beautiful (BB) and wonderful lady.

Again Blair - thank you for a wonderful 2nd time and hope to see you again in the future.

Jake