Author Topic: Jade @ Inez - 11/27 - 11/28  (Read 2064 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Jade @ Inez - 11/27 - 11/28
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:17:02 PM »
+13
Made a quick trip to Reno and then continued to Elko to meet all the beautiful ladies there.

Got in late Wed and hung out at Mona's with Louis, Mike and Pete.  Just talked about how things were going and how's business and of course talking about all the beautiful ladies at Elko.  Jessy was looking hot at always and so was Julie and Umi.  I just missed Emily, Luna, Bella, and Lucy so that was a bummer but really was a blessing in disguise.  After downing a couple of cups of coffee I said is Jade available?  Louis texted Anna and off I went.

Walked over to Inez and introduced myself to Anna.  I never met this wonderful lady but it was fantastic to meet her.  She was filling in for Peter.   After a few minutes I asked Anna if I could meet Jade and she said sure.. she'll be right out.

Jade - First off ...WHOA..  What a looker.   Based on her pictures on the website and her reviews I knew she was going to be pretty but can I say beautiful?  Really just the TOTAL package.  Beautiful legs, beautiful "top", very pretty eyes, cute little nose and that perfect smile.  I was fumbling for words..  all I could think about is wow...  We went to the "negotiation" room.. (never knew there was one)   and we talked a bit.  I believe I put my foot in my mouth a couple of times cause I just really didn't know what to say.  Negotiations of course were really non existent so off to the room we went.

Started with my typical massage and boy was she REALLY stiff..  Took awhile for her to relax a bit and then we got to business.  Very sensual and passionate.  I just kept commenting how beautiful and HOT she was during the party.  Of course the party was fantastic and I just couldn't believe how lucky I was.  She REALLY is a 10.   IMO, perfect body, beautiful face, wonderful personality.  Jade, you're a wonderful example of the perfect women.  I was totally spent after my party.  I went to get something to eat, checked in my hotel and "tried" to sleep.  Was tossing and turning just reliving the party.  Ended up staying in my hotel the whole next day and ended up going back to Inez later that afternoon to see Jade again.

The 2nd party with Jade was just as good if not better that the first.  This time I wanted to REALLY look at that beautiful body of her, especially looking at her in the mirror.  Again..  VERY HOT lady with such a sexy lady.  Again, very pretty eyes, loved them legs.. and her boobs?   Perfect to me.  I bit of advice Jade, don't mess with perfection.

Jade - Thank You for a wonderful time.  Thanks again for sharing some of your personal information and hope I was able to bring a little joy in the couple of days that we partied together.  Say hi to your loved ones and hope to see you again.

You have my personal email and would love it if you can let me know when you'll be back so I can plan my trip back to see you.

Ladies and gentlemen..  RUN.. down't walk to see this beautiful lady.

Jake

PS.  Louis, Mike, Pete, and Anna - was nice talking to you all again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:22:40 PM by Borg2 »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Jade @ Inez - 12/27 - 12/28
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:40:14 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your parties with Jade...Great review!! :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 11:29:42 AM »
Hey jake,

Glad you came in.  I missed you by a day.  I will see you on your next trip.

Peter

Jade_Elko

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:53:39 PM »
Made a quick trip to Reno and then continued to Elko to meet all the beautiful ladies there.

Got in late Wed and hung out at Mona's with Louis, Mike and Pete.  Just talked about how things were going and how's business and of course talking about all the beautiful ladies at Elko.  Jessy was looking hot at always and so was Julie and Umi.  I just missed Emily, Luna, Bella, and Lucy so that was a bummer but really was a blessing in disguise.  After downing a couple of cups of coffee I said is Jade available?  Louis texted Anna and off I went.

Walked over to Inez and introduced myself to Anna.  I never met this wonderful lady but it was fantastic to meet her.  She was filling in for Peter.   After a few minutes I asked Anna if I could meet Jade and she said sure.. she'll be right out.

Jade - First off ...WHOA..  What a looker.   Based on her pictures on the website and her reviews I knew she was going to be pretty but can I say beautiful?  Really just the TOTAL package.  Beautiful legs, beautiful "top", very pretty eyes, cute little nose and that perfect smile.  I was fumbling for words..  all I could think about is wow...  We went to the "negotiation" room.. (never knew there was one)   and we talked a bit.  I believe I put my foot in my mouth a couple of times cause I just really didn't know what to say.  Negotiations of course were really non existent so off to the room we went.

Started with my typical massage and boy was she REALLY stiff..  Took awhile for her to relax a bit and then we got to business.  Very sensual and passionate.  I just kept commenting how beautiful and HOT she was during the party.  Of course the party was fantastic and I just couldn't believe how lucky I was.  She REALLY is a 10.   IMO, perfect body, beautiful face, wonderful personality.  Jade, you're a wonderful example of the perfect women.  I was totally spent after my party.  I went to get something to eat, checked in my hotel and "tried" to sleep.  Was tossing and turning just reliving the party.  Ended up staying in my hotel the whole next day and ended up going back to Inez later that afternoon to see Jade again.

The 2nd party with Jade was just as good if not better that the first.  This time I wanted to REALLY look at that beautiful body of her, especially looking at her in the mirror.  Again..  VERY HOT lady with such a sexy lady.  Again, very pretty eyes, loved them legs.. and her boobs?   Perfect to me.  I bit of advice Jade, don't mess with perfection.

Jade - Thank You for a wonderful time.  Thanks again for sharing some of your personal information and hope I was able to bring a little joy in the couple of days that we partied together.  Say hi to your loved ones and hope to see you again.

You have my personal email and would love it if you can let me know when you'll be back so I can plan my trip back to see you.

Ladies and gentlemen..  RUN.. down't walk to see this beautiful lady.

Jake

PS.  Louis, Mike, Pete, and Anna - was nice talking to you all again.

Wow Jake...thank you for such a sweet review! I had an amazing couple nights with you. I loved how quickly we connected and how easy it was to talk with you! I feel like the lucky one to have met such a kind gentleman. I will definitely message you my schedule. In the meantime, take care and happy holidays!