Author Topic: The Unpopular Opinion Puffin Thread  (Read 12059 times)

roxanneprice

Re: The Unpopular Opinion Puffin Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 02:03:55 PM »
+2
I feel like this board has been less toxic recently since some of the most toxic posters have left or have stopped posting.  It is a shame that many of the most valuable and respectful posters and SWs have left as well due to the extreme toxicity that preceded this period of calm.

Well, you have to be careful. That is labeling folks as Toxic posters just because they might not share the same opinions. 

BTW: That's what stands out on this board and makes this board better.  The fact there are different opinions unlike the brothel message boards that only allow one opinion----Theirs!

I feel like this board has been less toxic recently since some of the most toxic posters have left or have stopped posting.  It is a shame that many of the most valuable and respectful posters and SWs have left as well due to the extreme toxicity that preceded this period of calm.

What’s funny is I know several that would put you in the toxic category.

GUYS. I had the same instinct to run my mouth in reply to some of these comments, but I IGNORED THE URGE out of respect for the social experiment that Kitti is conducting. Why you gotta do dis guys. w h y

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 02:19:08 PM »
+4

Well, you have to be careful. That is labeling folks as Toxic posters just because they might not share the same opinions. 

BTW: That's what stands out on this board and makes this board better.  The fact there are different opinions unlike the brothel message boards that only allow one opinion----Theirs!

What’s funny is I know several that would put you in the toxic category.

GUYS. I had the same instinct to run my mouth in reply to some of these comments, but I IGNORED THE URGE out of respect for the social experiment that Kitti is conducting. Why you gotta do dis guys. w h y

Exactly. Follow the rules of Unpopular Opinion Puffing or you can't have Unpopular Opinion Puffin. Not everyone is going to agree on things and that's okay.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2017, 02:53:17 PM »
+10
I think sometimes there is a misconception that some mongers only go to Elko because of price. Many go because they are treated with respect and appreciation from the ladies. Sue's place is lower in price then Monas and Inez yet you do not hear as much there on this board. Not that anything is wrong with that.I would gladly go to the bigger houses if the ladies there could work with my budget. I am not saying none do at bigger houses but having an idea of prices there is helpful to know which ladies I could see. And simply because a lady works with my budget there might not be chemistry there. It is a start though.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »
+4
Every lady in LPIN is an individual person.  They have different goals, different needs, different bodies, different ways they recharge energy.  Some can handle five parties a day and be ready for more.  Some find that more than two parties a day stress out their bodies and/or emotions.  Some love the excitement of being picked by walk-in clientele and some feel most comfortable with clients whom they have talked to for a while before the first party.  Every lady is different so talking about them as if they were all the same, be it by all those in a house or all those in the industry as a whole, is to miss the beauty of the diversity within all the houses. 

Every client and every poster is different as well.  I will try to make sure that I fully express my cognizance of that fact in my future posting.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
+9
Pricing threads are self-casteration for the guys who post them and hurtful to the ladies.
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »
+2
The Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure was a perfectly fine attraction. A Guardians of the Galaxy rollercoaster doesn't belong in EPCOT.

roxanneprice

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2017, 04:23:30 PM »
+7
I am 165 posts away from being done with this forum forever. I've realized that it's not productive for me to share my unpopular opinions with you guys. The only thing that I get out of posting here is being filled with tons of anxiety, and dread
Okay, I'll stop being so dark now. Only for a little bit though  :-X

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2017, 04:27:40 PM »
+6
I miss that old KSF, Flyfisher and his words of wisdom (not to mention his fly-speak)!  8)   Although, I'm sure he's looking down on us from that big brothel in the sky and laughing his ass off at what's been happening on these boards ...LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2017, 04:29:00 PM »
+2
It's totally an unpopular opinion to say Roxanne's butt pic avatar doesn't give me a hard-on  :P

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2017, 04:32:19 PM »
+8
Being kind for the sake of kindness and not expecting anything in return is not a bad thing or something to look down on people for.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2017, 04:34:27 PM »
I really wish that Dr. Who, the poster, used Tom Baker as his avatar.  To me and my formative childhood, Tom Baker WAS Dr. Who.  Any woman that knits me an authentic, warm and soft Fourth Doctor scarf, I will love you forever and will dedicate my life to your every need and desire.

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2017, 04:38:18 PM »
+1
Colin Baker, the 6th Doctor, was the best Doctor and "Trial of a Time Lord" was some of the best writing in the series ever. Coat of many colors, sassy, gay as fuck? Sign me up.  Also the assistants Peri and Mel are iconic.

Offline Mitch

• Couch Lint
  • Mitch Connor
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 05:15:41 PM »
+12
Calling your legal pimp "daddy" is weird, especially if done in a baby girl voice.  Or unironically.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »
+1
I like bewbz. I wanna kiss em an pet em an squeeze em.
Q

Ruby Rae

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 07:39:54 PM »
+5
Dennis Hof has done a lot of good for the legal brothels as a whole.
^^^ His willingness to put himself out there and be completely shameless in the media has brought us ladies a lot of business since we can't openly advertise in many areas.
Cathouse helped bring great ladies and clients into this business because it caught their attention.