Author Topic: The Unpopular Opinion Puffin Thread  (Read 12040 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: The Unpopular Opinion Puffin Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2017, 10:58:39 AM »
+7
All parties should include DATY!  :P
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2017, 11:03:26 AM »
+1
[quote author=MidwestCouple link=topic=29161.msg349507#msg349507 date=1512927436

...  We get why some people have stopped posting on pricing threads, however we've spent thousand$ in LPIN thanks to those posts and plan to spend tens of thousand$ more as a result of the information they shared with us.  For every lady that we spend money on in the future - those members who helped teach us deserve a free drink, time, or at least a "thank you" instead of castration!
[/quote]

Bacardi & Coke please!  ;D
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

roxanneprice

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »
+4
Our president is America's most successful con man

Ruby Rae

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2017, 11:50:59 AM »
+4
I don't agree with the "monger rate" and don't think it's fair to the ladies  :-X

Offline Tobie

• High Roller
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2017, 12:19:46 PM »
+1
I liked Cathouse, I learned a lot from it and wouldn't even know about LPIN at all without it, most likely.

Other than that...just here for the puffins...

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »
+2
All parties should include DATY!  :P
No argument here, just a caveat: without saran wrap  :o

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2017, 12:49:43 PM »
+3
I don't agree with the "monger rate" and don't think it's fair to the ladies  :-X

I don't know a thing about a monger rate. Only what I would pay if I were still going. I've always believed the woman has a right to charge whatever she wants. If the customer thinks it's too much, he doesn't have to go to the brothel.  Hmm, what could he do with the money he saves on one party? A weeks Vegas Vacation. A new big screen TV and blue ray player? A great lap top computer? How about a new set of tires along with some fuzzy dice to hang from the rear view mirror? Hell, he could even hire a lawyer for a couple hours or longer. How about a 4day cruise on a turnaround special?  Or 25 large pizzas? the list is endless.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2017, 12:53:32 PM »
+2
Just because a lady accepts lower rate parties doesn't make her "cheap" or of lower worth.  On the flip side, just because a lady doesn't accept lower rate parties doesn't make her "stuck up" or a "money grubbing bitch".  While we are all entitled to our opinions, it is of my opinion that judging the ladies by their rates is wrong because rates are usually based on circumstance and not the quality, heart, integrity, or value of the ladies themselves.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
+2
You want to know what's wrong Luv U, I'll tell you what's wrong. A manipulated brothel system which eliminates the Free market some of the fellers like to boast about.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2017, 01:10:21 PM »
+1
Why'd you have to kill the puffin!  Why!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:14:58 PM by LuvUShortTime »

Zedshead

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2017, 01:29:55 PM »

I don't have enough information to agree or disagree with you Ruby. If the typical 50:50 split with the house still I holds for monger rate parties, then I agree with you. However, if the house wants to reward/attract individuals who speak up on this board and give them tons of free and very positive advertising by taking la lesser percentage, then I think the ladies might be be being treated fairly. If the answer to that question is 'well known,' chalk it up to my newbyness.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2017, 01:56:39 PM »
IF the democrats had nominated a pro life candidate to oppose Roy Moore, he would be winning in a landslide.

roxanneprice

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2017, 03:22:15 PM »
+3
We should have a big red button can that blow up THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Perpetuating life is perpetuating suffering.

Offline dbldblu51

• Regular
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2017, 04:01:02 PM »
+14
Roxanne you OK?  You are sounding kind of down. I offer psychological counseling service but you have to come to me.  I can't tell you what it costs until you get here. 
He aint real sharp but he gets things done.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2017, 04:12:43 PM »
Is it just me, or does the new star wars creature remind me of the puffins I saw up in Alaska?

https://www.polygon.com/2017/7/15/15977098/star-wars-last-jedi-puffins-behind-scenes