Author Topic: Ely visit?  (Read 1370 times)

firedog

Ely visit?
« on: December 12, 2017, 04:14:40 PM »
From searching posts it appears that Ely is not a destination that gets much attention. The stardust is the only place mentioned and it does not have a big following. I may be in the area come spring time and I was wondering if its worth a stop? Talent, lineups and info are good planning tools yet Ely doesn't have any. What is your secrets to finding out who's there and if its worth a stop? Thanks, Firedog

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Ely visit?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »
Unless you happen to be passing through Ely, it is really not worth the drive.  Intel is hard to come by and they have their own pricing model that does not cater to mongers. Most of their clients are local miners and ranchers.   I've been there 5 or 6 times and only once had a party. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 07:33:25 AM »
Stardust can be fun especially their bonfires. There are only usually 1-2 ladies working. Big 4 is more like a massage parlor with 2-3 Asian ladies working. Ely is a small town but the railroad museum and Great Basin are must sees.

firedog

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 08:22:48 AM »
Thanks

1stChoyce

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 01:16:12 PM »
+2
oh no dear...ely is WELL worth the visit! stardust ranch is clean classy laid back and extremely entertaining! as of now we have 3 ladies working and a fully stocked bar. Our bondfires are amazing and the hospitality is outta this world. You'll leave a happy camper. and you will come back again and again. not so much pressure here. We keep it fun and relaxed!

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 03:40:44 PM »
oh no dear...ely is WELL worth the visit! stardust ranch is clean classy laid back and extremely entertaining! as of now we have 3 ladies working and a fully stocked bar. Our bondfires are amazing and the hospitality is outta this world. You'll leave a happy camper. and you will come back again and again. not so much pressure here. We keep it fun and relaxed!
Glad to see a lady from Ely posting! What is your lineup? Welcome and Merry Christmas!

Offline SAM

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 09:42:56 PM »
It's been awhile, but I partied at the big 4 once. Always wanted to check out the Stardust. It's good to see a lady from there post. hope to see you post more 1stChoyce

1stChoyce

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 02:14:28 PM »
Honestly?  I just left there. Worst experience I've ever had. Not trying to be mean and I say this with no malice. But he'll no. Not going back ever

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 02:44:26 PM »
Sad to hear.....
 Pm me with the details I am interested in investigating for a possible  review  ?
All information provided will not include you on a personal level 100%
 Mr jewels