Author Topic: Stopped in Elko and am glag I did  (Read 4939 times)

Izzy

Stopped in Elko and am glag I did
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:14:37 PM »
+21
I noticed how much everyone raves about Elko, so when I had the chance to drive through, I went for it! I stopped by Inez's and had the chance to chat with Anna and Louis, who were very welcoming and gracious hosts.  I felt that it was a very comfortable and relaxed place where you can stop by, have a drink and be made to feel at home.  I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with Bella Balla who is a very sweet and beautiful lady.  She has a very positive and laid back vibe to her and is just a pleasure to be around. I also had a chance to briefly meet Lucy and Stephanie who were very pretty as well.  I wish I had the time to stick around longer and will definitely try to the next time I'm able to come through town.  This place was just a great experience all around, even the random folks I met were very friendly, down to earth and welcoming.  You really can't beat the wonderful desert landscapes as well, it is a sight to behold. 

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Stopped in Elko and am glag I did
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:54:14 PM »
+1
thank you.  I hope we are able to see you again soon.

Yes Bella Bella is awesome with great reviews!

-Louis

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 12:08:13 AM »
+2
Izzy,

Thanks for the info!

I wish I was out there right now, snuggled up with some of those ladies you mentioned, keeping me warm! It's freezing back home here in Maryland at 8 degrees tonight while Elko is above 35 degrees--that's still shorts weather for me but this 8 degree stuff back home is pushing my limits! I'm glad I'll be out in Elko in a week if I don't freeze first!

The Hiking Guy

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 03:25:56 AM »
It dipped into the 40s the last few nights here and I’m feeezing my butt off.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 02:04:31 PM »
+1
It was so nice to meet you. Bella Bella is the sweetest! We hope to see you again :)

Anna

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 08:50:49 AM »
I noticed how much everyone raves about Elko, so when I had the chance to drive through, I went for it! I stopped by Inez's and had the chance to chat with Anna and Louis, who were very welcoming and gracious hosts.  I felt that it was a very comfortable and relaxed place where you can stop by, have a drink and be made to feel at home.  I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with Bella Balla who is a very sweet and beautiful lady.  She has a very positive and laid back vibe to her and is just a pleasure to be around. I also had a chance to briefly meet Lucy and Stephanie who were very pretty as well.  I wish I had the time to stick around longer and will definitely try to the next time I'm able to come through town.  This place was just a great experience all around, even the random folks I met were very friendly, down to earth and welcoming.  You really can't beat the wonderful desert landscapes as well, it is a sight to behold.

Thanks for the write up.  Sorry for not responding sooner.  I didn't see this thread until today.  See you again soon.

Offline Stephanie_Elko

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
I also didn't see this as well.  I hope you will visit us again soon.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 07:01:29 PM »
+1
bella bella is awesome look at her reviews.  These are just a sample of what some have said so many more good reviews to come...

REVIEWS:

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=29310.0
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=29280.0

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 07:07:36 PM »
+1
Louis,

Thanks for posting my reviews.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 12:21:49 AM »
now those slackers just need to chime in and actually post the reviews they have been slacking on...lol

I got 3 more in my inbox today trying to get them to post the reviews themselves