Author Topic: A newby goes to Elko  (Read 6991 times)

Zedshead

A newby goes to Elko
« on: December 30, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
+17
One cannot read this board for very long and not want to try an Elko trip and see what all the buzz is about. I was lucky enough to be able to be there the week of Thanksgiving.  I thought I’d write a little bit about the 4 ladies that I had the absolute pleasure of meeting and partying with – when I found myself writing the same words over and over – beautiful, sweet, energetic, fun, and skilled. In order to not be quite so redundant – assume that all these ladies were BSEFS with EN (easy negotiations – I don’t think any of them lasted even one minute. Maybe that means I need to do it better – but I was happy, so what the heck).

Jessy at Mona’s. What can be said about the lovely Jessy that has not been said before? I’ll refer you to all her previous reviews and say – yep, like that. She definitely rocked my word. Please tell me that somewhere, someone is putting up a statue celebrating that glorious figure!

Stephanie at Inez’s. Very pretty Vietnamese lady whom, at 4’11’, could easily walk underneath my outstretched arm. But a giant in the bedroom. ‘Nuff said! Well almost – she said that she would not get tired of BJs even after 100 hours. I think I’m going to need more money………

Sophia Sun at Desert Rose. Wow – the original Argentine firecracker! What a great personality. Within a couple of minutes I felt like I had known her for years and was laughing like crazy at her stories. And that was just at the bar! Back in her room – what a smoking hot body, and boy did she know how to use it! It sounds like she is going to be in Battle Mountain soon. It was probably already worth the drive from Reno – but now it definitely is!

Bella Bella at Inez’s. Long and lean, every young man’s dream! (or old man’s, as the case may be…) Very cute girl-next-door, if you happened to grow up next door to a blonde beauty with a toned, athletic, runners body with just picture-perfect breasts. Alas, I never had a neighbor looked anything at all at all like Bella. A ton of fun to be with. She is going for her second college degree too. She has identified two areas, that, when you combine the skill sets, should result in a very marketable individual. She has the smarts to see that, and the determination to make it happen. Much respect!

So, was Elko knocking it out of the park? Definitely! The ladies and the parties were all fantastic, and I enjoyed every minute. Will I be back? Absolutely. All three houses that I visited were top notch, and I was made to feel comfortable at all of them. Kudos to the management teams for operating first-class establishments.

Was it less expensive than non-Elko houses by a country mile? No, not really. Even though I identified myself by my board handle at all three places, I was never offered the monger rate. Which was OK, because, as I have posted before, I do not feel that I have enough information to party at a significantly reduced rate, even if given the opportunity. The ladies on the board seem pretty united in the stance that talking prices for individual parties is disrespectful, and that is the last thing I want to be. But I think I can disclose that the average price for a one hour party in Elko was $50 less than the non-Elko ones that I have had. Some big caveats, of course: the numbers are small. I am comparing two parties at the Mustang Ranch to four in Elko. Some of the parties were 90 minutes, so I divided that price by 1.5 to get the hour price to come as close to apples to apples as I can. And I am not including the (wonderful) Mustang outdate, because although the dollar amount was relatively higher, it would have been divided by 4-5 hours.

So, caveats and all, you can just take my pricing comparison  for what it is - just one newby's experience. I sent the data to Hiking Guy for his survey, which I think is a very useful compilation. I hope all the board users do the same.

All in all, I had a great time in Elko. I hope to repeat with all four of these beautiful ladies and think that I received great value for my hard-earned money.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: A newby goes to Elko
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 07:14:57 PM »
So Happy you enjoyed your trip to Elko, thanks for the awesome reviews. It was nice meeting you and hope to see you again! :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 10:47:01 PM »
One cannot read this board for very long and not want to try an Elko trip and see what all the buzz is about. I was lucky enough to be able to be there the week of Thanksgiving.  I thought I’d write a little bit about the 4 ladies that I had the absolute pleasure of meeting and partying with – when I found myself writing the same words over and over – beautiful, sweet, energetic, fun, and skilled. In order to not be quite so redundant – assume that all these ladies were BSEFS with EN (easy negotiations – I don’t think any of them lasted even one minute. Maybe that means I need to do it better – but I was happy, so what the heck).

Jessy at Mona’s. What can be said about the lovely Jessy that has not been said before? I’ll refer you to all her previous reviews and say – yep, like that. She definitely rocked my word. Please tell me that somewhere, someone is putting up a statue celebrating that glorious figure!

Stephanie at Inez’s. Very pretty Vietnamese lady whom, at 4’11’, could easily walk underneath my outstretched arm. But a giant in the bedroom. ‘Nuff said! Well almost – she said that she would not get tired of BJs even after 100 hours. I think I’m going to need more money………

Sophia Sun at Desert Rose. Wow – the original Argentine firecracker! What a great personality. Within a couple of minutes I felt like I had known her for years and was laughing like crazy at her stories. And that was just at the bar! Back in her room – what a smoking hot body, and boy did she know how to use it! It sounds like she is going to be in Battle Mountain soon. It was probably already worth the drive from Reno – but now it definitely is!

Bella Bella at Inez’s. Long and lean, every young man’s dream! (or old man’s, as the case may be…) Very cute girl-next-door, if you happened to grow up next door to a blonde beauty with a toned, athletic, runners body with just picture-perfect breasts. Alas, I never had a neighbor looked anything at all at all like Bella. A ton of fun to be with. She is going for her second college degree too. She has identified two areas, that, when you combine the skill sets, should result in a very marketable individual. She has the smarts to see that, and the determination to make it happen. Much respect!

So, was Elko knocking it out of the park? Definitely! The ladies and the parties were all fantastic, and I enjoyed every minute. Will I be back? Absolutely. All three houses that I visited were top notch, and I was made to feel comfortable at all of them. Kudos to the management teams for operating first-class establishments.

Was it less expensive than non-Elko houses by a country mile? No, not really. Even though I identified myself by my board handle at all three places, I was never offered the monger rate. Which was OK, because, as I have posted before, I do not feel that I have enough information to party at a significantly reduced rate, even if given the opportunity. The ladies on the board seem pretty united in the stance that talking prices for individual parties is disrespectful, and that is the last thing I want to be. But I think I can disclose that the average price for a one hour party in Elko was $50 less than the non-Elko ones that I have had. Some big caveats, of course: the numbers are small. I am comparing two parties at the Mustang Ranch to four in Elko. Some of the parties were 90 minutes, so I divided that price by 1.5 to get the hour price to come as close to apples to apples as I can. And I am not including the (wonderful) Mustang outdate, because although the dollar amount was relatively higher, it would have been divided by 4-5 hours.

So, caveats and all, you can just take my pricing comparison  for what it is - just one newby's experience. I sent the data to Hiking Guy for his survey, which I think is a very useful compilation. I hope all the board users do the same.

All in all, I had a great time in Elko. I hope to repeat with all four of these beautiful ladies and think that I received great value for my hard-earned money.

Hey Zed,

Thanks for visiting us and all your kind words.  I was back home during your visit and I look forward to your next trip and meet you in person.  Since you are an active member now.... Monger rate will be in effect.   ;)

Peter

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:41:33 AM »
Fantastic man!! Thanks for the report!!
Little confused about the monger rate thing but glad it worked out.
HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 02:51:31 PM »
HD--nothing to be confused about .

he wasnt a monger during his visit but now he is!

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 08:55:40 AM »

Thanks for the write up.  I am glad you had a good time  and I hope to see you again.

Offline Stephanie_Elko

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 06:33:46 PM »
Thank you for your review and I look forward to our next encounter.   ;)

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 07:14:00 PM »
+1
Thanks for doing this. Louis

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 12:20:10 AM »
+1
anything for you Bella.  I love having you work here.  Please stay forever...

xoxo
Louis