Author Topic: Elko at 12/29, 12/30  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Elko at 12/29, 12/30
« on: January 01, 2018, 04:46:47 PM »
+17
I made a last minute decision to go to Elko. I couldn’t find any flights flying into Elko, so I decided to get to Elko by train. I spent a lengthy and tiring trip on the Amtrak to get to Elko last week. I arrived at Elko in †he evening. I went to Mona’s to see the action. Mona’s was very busy that night  i hung out with Pete the bartender and chatted. I heard couple of mongers were in town, but i didn’t see them

On 12/29, in the afternoon, I went to Mona’s to see Jessy. As usual, Jessy came out looking very sexy and her “guns” blazing. We went to the VIP room and began our rendezvous. As usual Jessy didn’t disappoint. She was a very receptive lover and of course she was very easy on the eyes.

On 12/30, I decided to see Stephanie at Inez’s. She is a very cute spinner. She has a good personality and she holds a conversation very well, but I wasn’t there to comment on her social skills. Our time in the bedroom was good. She is very skilled lover.

I loathed the next morning that I had to return home on the train, but I had a productive weekend :)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Elko at 12/29, 12/30
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »
I will be flying in to Elko soon.  It will be my first time flying in instead of driving from Salt Lake.  I've never tried the train, but I might in a future trip.  Glad you had a good time.  I hope I get to see Stephanie.  From everything I've read and seen, she sounds like a keeper.  I already know I like Jessy. ;)

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 08:43:07 AM »
Nice stuff guys!! I just...don’t know how you all can manage a trip to Elko in this winter weather lol
Is Amtrak affordable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 11:36:32 AM »
I think it’s around $45 each way from/to Salt Lake.  Most of the time, a rental car for a few days is going to cost more. My issue is that you arrive at elko around 3 AM.  As far as the weather goes, the inside of the houses is plenty warm and you can always cuddle to share body heat.

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 01:22:27 PM »
Amtrak is very affordable. On non peak periods, it is as low as $80 from and to the SF Bay area. The part that sucks that it is a 12 hour ride and you arrive in Elko at 9pm eastbound and the return train arrives in Elko at 3am

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 02:49:55 PM »
+1
because the weather is fine!

Nice stuff guys!! I just...don’t know how you all can manage a trip to Elko in this winter weather lol
Is Amtrak affordable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
+1
I made a last minute decision to go to Elko. I couldn’t find any flights flying into Elko, so I decided to get to Elko by train. I spent a lengthy and tiring trip on the Amtrak to get to Elko last week. I arrived at Elko in †he evening. I went to Mona’s to see the action. Mona’s was very busy that night  i hung out with Pete the bartender and chatted. I heard couple of mongers were in town, but i didn’t see them

On 12/29, in the afternoon, I went to Mona’s to see Jessy. As usual, Jessy came out looking very sexy and her “guns” blazing. We went to the VIP room and began our rendezvous. As usual Jessy didn’t disappoint. She was a very receptive lover and of course she was very easy on the eyes.

On 12/30, I decided to see Stephanie at Inez’s. She is a very cute spinner. She has a good personality and she holds a conversation very well, but I wasn’t there to comment on her social skills. Our time in the bedroom was good. She is very skilled lover.

I loathed the next morning that I had to return home on the train, but I had a productive weekend :)

Thank you for great reviews.😗
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 02:10:18 PM »
Elko is having beautiful weather this winter....I am loving it!!!! Great review...Jessy and Stephanie both, sounds like an amazing time! ;) ;)

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 11:57:38 PM »
Hope to see you on 18th!

Offline Stephanie_Elko

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 12:03:57 PM »
+1

I didn't see this until now.  It was great meeting you and I take it you made your flight.  Hope to see you on your next trip.

Offline Stephanie_Elko

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 07:12:01 PM »
+1
Louis,

Thank you for posting all my reviews.