Author Topic: Lily at Mona's  (Read 1083 times)

InTwn4theNite

Lily at Mona's
« on: January 19, 2018, 08:48:06 AM »
+14
So fading in, three months ago during my last night in Elko, I meet a guy at my hotel's bar. It came up that it was such a boring trip and I asked if there was anything to really do here besides gambling... I'm sure you know how the rest of that went.

So here I am in Elko again, and last night I decided to take the plunge. Walking into Mona's, I really didn't know what to expect. More curious than nervous. After ordering a drink, and having a good conversation with the bartender (sorry I didn't catch the name), he called out the available girls. All of them were stunning, and i was pretty well floored as they graciously introduced themselves to me. The sight of those gorgeous girls pretty much left me at a loss for words. Among them, stood out this tattooed, bright eyed, small drink of water, with a gleaming smile, and just too sexy to describe. Me, not exactly being towering, thought to myself, "Wow! She's just my size!"

After a quick tour and and an effortless negotiation, I knew I chose right!

Over the next hour, I would experience my first neru massage. I don't have anything to compare it against, but I can't imagine anyone doing it with any more feeling and sensuality than Lily. She took her time and made sure every inch nd my body experienced every inch of hers. Simply amazing, and what an absolute turn on.

After the massage... well, Lily really knows how to move, and somehow was able to instinctively respond perfectly to my every thought and whim. The experience as a whole was just insane. I love that she really seems to love what she's doing. And many thanks to her for all the little extras.

Besides the exciting services, what made it all the more worthwhile, the GFE touches... the chatting, laughing, the grabbing and hugging... talk about knowing how to make a guy feel sexy! It's now the morning after and to be honest, I'm still beaming. SATISFIED!!!

Anyways, after the party, and having another drink before leaving, I gotta say I am impressed with the entire staff at Mona's. I wanted to share my experience to a point that it lead me to this board after a Google search. I'm hooked! With any luck, I'll be able to find time for another party or two before leaving town.

For anyone who's lurking on here, wishy washy about partaking in some alone time with these breathtakingly beautiful girls, and what is essentially spending some money on yourself, just stop. DO IT!!! It's totally worth it and you'll be craving more!

Thank you, Lily, for an experience I won't soon forget. You were amazing!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:16:48 AM by InTwn4theNite »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Lily at Mona's
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 01:23:30 PM »
We are so Happy you enjoyed your time with Lily and decided to come to Mona's :) We hope to see you again, and thanks for such an awesome
review!!