Author Topic: Jade @ Inez  (Read 2994 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Jade @ Inez
« on: January 07, 2018, 12:12:56 AM »
+20
Holy shit! Jade is smokin' HOT! I wanted to party with her the moment she said hello.   I actually made an appointment to see her!  If you know me at all, you know I NEVER make appointments - that gives you some idea of just how hot this babe really is!

I invited her to have a drink and we hung out for a while - we clicked immediately. She is so much like me (a bit sarcastic, edgy, and a little out there). After a couple of drinks, we went to talk and I told her what I liked. She was cool with almost everything on my party list.  Her beauty is absolutely striking and her skill-set is a cut above.  Jade is a true pleaser and the real deal!  Don't let this one get away...   5 Stars - ChicagoBob approved!   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Jade @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 04:35:58 AM »
+1
Jade is a keeper!

We love having her working  here.

Thanks CB for the review !

-Louis

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:52:53 AM »
+2
It was nice seeing you again.  Thanks for the review.  The girls are still talking about their reactions when they first met you.  I wished I could have capture their expressions.  LOL

Jade is becoming a star in Elko and we are very happy to have her here. 

Peter

Jade_Elko

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:32:43 AM »
+1
Holy shit! Jade is smokin' HOT! I wanted to party with her the moment she said hello.   I actually made an appointment to see her!  If you know me at all, you know I NEVER make appointments - that gives you some idea of just how hot this babe really is!

I invited her to have a drink and we hung out for a while - we clicked immediately. She is so much like me (a bit sarcastic, edgy, and a little out there). After a couple of drinks, we went to talk and I told her what I liked. She was cool with almost everything on my party list.  Her beauty is absolutely striking and her skill-set is a cut above.  Jade is a true pleaser and the real deal!  Don't let this one get away...   5 Stars - ChicagoBob approved!

Wow !!!  I am Chicago Bob certified.  ;D  Hope to see you again.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 01:04:49 PM »
+1

I see you again real soon (April 1st).   Gotta have me some more of YOU!   ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Jade_Elko

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 05:46:19 PM »
+1

Yayyy! I cannot wait. April 1st?? This is for sure, right?! ;)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 06:56:44 PM »

Yayyy! I cannot wait. April 1st?? This is for sure, right?! ;)

Yup!  You're going to be my Elko exclusive!   ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 03:07:50 PM »
+2
Chicago Bob certified ?  How do you get that?  ;D

Jade is beautiful both inside and out.  She is the way with us as with clients. 

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 06:11:55 AM »
+3
Chicago Bob certified ?  How do you get that?  ;D

Becoming ChicagoBob certified is an extensive vetting process.  It involves a series of tests and evaluations.

The first step is a one-on-one interview to assess your party style. In that, you will describe your GFE abilities and all of your kinks.

Following that, we will do a complete nude physical exam including the booty bounce test.  For that you will lay on the bed on your tummy and I will bounce a quarter off of your ass. The booty bounce test must be at least 1 inch high to qualify for ChicagoBob certification. 

We will then go to the Physical Agility Test to assess your abilities at different positions in bed. That test will cover your ability for reverse cowgirl, 69, face riding, and jackhammer.  You must show good balance and control at all times.

The next step is a full one hour GFE party with me in which you will demonstrate your abilities on all your skills listed above. You will be evaluated on a 5 Star rating according to: kissing, dirty talk, oral skills, executing various positions, and ability to orgasm more than once. 1 Star will be awarded for each category.  If you accumulate five stars you will become ChicagoBob certified!  Just joking, haha!  ;D

Actually, all you have to do is party with me, show me a good time, and be yourself!

There is also the ChicagoBob Gold Seal approval, but that's another story altogether...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 06:20:59 AM by ChicagoBob »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 12:33:18 PM »
+1
KSF Wayne, Nutt's certification is much easier, but I still need to bring my defibrillator with me if Jade and Bella is there  ;D  :o

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
Darn Bob Your way is different than Mine .

1 will she talk to Me
2 will she party with Me Reputation of tearing clothes aside ?
3 Check her Teeth and Hair and Boobs and Ass and Eyes and Breathe .
4 If She smells like last weeks Garbage on the Oral She is than turned down By Me
5 Hey a Guy has to Have some standards   ;D
6 If She is wearing Jeans I will Pass on Her as that is her sign that She doesn't want to Party with Me... I Can Respect That  8)

That is different Wayne...  I love a girl in jeans!  Or better yet, Daisy Dukes, cowboy boots, and nothing else!  ;D
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969