Author Topic: Jade at inez  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Colby40

• Lookie-Loo
Jade at inez
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:31:34 AM »
+18
 I decided to make a detour to Elko and very glad i did. First party was with Jade, she lived up to everything from her reviews. She is a gorgeous women who is so easy and fun to talk to. I had planned to have a couple of party's with a couple different ladies but for my second party i had to have a repeat with Jade. The first time i wasnt shure it could get any better but let me tell you it did, second time around she literally left me week in the knees. I highly recommend this super sexy and sweet women and cant wait till i can see her again.
 Thank you to the Inez and Monas team for finding these quality ladies and treating us mongers so well.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Jade at inez
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:58:50 AM »
+1
Thanks for the review.  You are not the first who felt weak to the knees after partying with Jade.  Being a part of the monger community does have its perks and I hope to see you again on your next trip.

Peter

Jade_Elko

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 11:31:22 AM »
+1
I decided to make a detour to Elko and very glad i did. First party was with Jade, she lived up to everything from her reviews. She is a gorgeous women who is so easy and fun to talk to. I had planned to have a couple of party's with a couple different ladies but for my second party i had to have a repeat with Jade. The first time i wasnt shure it could get any better but let me tell you it did, second time around she literally left me week in the knees. I highly recommend this super sexy and sweet women and cant wait till i can see her again.
 Thank you to the Inez and Monas team for finding these quality ladies and treating us mongers so well.

I did see you stumble on your way out.  LOL  I hope to see you again.

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:58:25 PM »
You go girl.  I need to learn how to make men weak at their knees as well. 

Offline Colby40

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 05:13:03 AM »
You go girl.  I need to learn how to make men weak at their knees as well.

Haha,  judging by your photos im shure you would have same effect.....hopecully you will be there next time i stop by.