Author Topic: Jade Elko  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Jade Elko
« on: January 11, 2018, 10:13:40 PM »
+15
After seeing those hot updated photos, I booked a trip to Elko, in between business trips to see Jade last weekend. After a brief wait in the Inez’s bar, I was introduced to the very beautiful Jade. I see why many mongers are going crazy for her. She has a very gorgeous face. I was floored by her appearance. I went to the new negotiations room to talk details. It was very quick. I enjoyed my time with her. She is a passionate lover and very talkative. I am intrigued by her career and academic goals. She is a keeper

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
Re: Jade Elko
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 03:03:28 PM »
+1
Jade is great.  I hope you enjoy your trip. 

This is the second time I miss you.  I hope we get to meet sometime in the future.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Jade Elko
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 04:19:14 PM »
After seeing those hot updated photos, I booked a trip to Elko, in between business trips to see Jade last weekend. After a brief wait in the Inez’s bar, I was introduced to the very beautiful Jade. I see why many mongers are going crazy for her. She has a very gorgeous face. I was floored by her appearance. I went to the new negotiations room to talk details. It was very quick. I enjoyed my time with her. She is a passionate lover and very talkative. I am intrigued by her career and academic goals. She is a keeper

Jade is a keeper for sure!!! So glad you had a great time! :)