Author Topic: Turning up the heat with Jade @ Inez  (Read 2829 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Turning up the heat with Jade @ Inez
« on: January 15, 2018, 08:10:25 AM »
+16
I wanted to thank Jade for the wonderful time we shared yesterday.  She has about a dozen glowing reviews and I am going to add another one.

Jade has it all:   Beautiful eyes that I could just look into and I did for most of the party ;).  A perfect smile that could put any one at ease. A perfect tan and a flawless body to match.  She’s also got a great personality.  She played a little joke on me early on and had me going for awhile.  Of course, she wouldn’t have all the rave reviews she has if she wasn’t a skilled lover.  Despite the high expectations those reviews set she blew them all away.  She’s a fantastic kisser and a fantastic everything else.  Everything during the party just clicked with her.

Once I got undressed, I was cold. Jade was nice enough to grab a heater from another room and turn up the heat (hence the title).  I knew she was already comfortable if not warm so I really appreciated her going out of her way to make me feel comfortable.  After about an hour of “activities”, we both agreed that the room had gotten too damn hot so she shut off the heater and we cuddled for a bit before time was called.

I’m definitely hooked and hope to spend time with her once more before I go.  She is definitely not to be missed.

I also wanted to thank Louis for arranging this and Peter for picking me up from the airport and hotel.  I also wanted to thank Anna, Mike, Peter and Pete for being the most awesome people to talk to.  It’s those extra touches that make Elko THE destination for me and make Mona’s and Inez’s the FIRST and often only places I go to when I am there.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Turning up the heat with Jade @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 11:07:13 AM »
+1
So Happy you enjoyed your Jade time, She is a sweetheart! I always enjoy getting to visit with you! :)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »
+2
Great review, Adrian!

FYI--your room at Inez's was probably cool because I was in the next room with Bella at that time and they know I like a cool room (& prepare for that), which probably transferred over into your room too, so, having those separate fan-heaters in each room are great for having a comfortable temperature for everyone and keeping the "goose bumps" off the ladies!

The Hiking Guy

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 12:29:48 PM »
+3
I was gonna say Jade probably thought you were like HG  ;D Louis, Peter, and Anna knows HG's like Rocky in the cooler working out  :o Very nice review, Adrian! A few weeks 'til I hit that road west  :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »
+2
Jade's reviews are stacking up.  Running out of room to post all Jade's review links to our web site.  LOL

Peter

Jade_Elko

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 03:37:43 PM »
+2
Aww !  Thanks guys. 

mtbaughs

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 06:20:33 PM »
Oh boy! Hope to see Jade and Bella Bella this weekend. They sound like a lot of fun

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 08:54:37 PM »
+1
Nice.  You should come by both will be available tell 2am...

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 03:22:49 PM »
So Happy you enjoyed your Jade time, She is a sweetheart! I always enjoy getting to visit with you! :)

Likewise!  I miss you guys already.