Author Topic: Some like it hot: Bella @ Inez  (Read 6791 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Some like it hot: Bella @ Inez
« on: January 16, 2018, 05:04:23 AM »
+19
Despite having done this dozens of times, I still get nervous when meeting a new lady.  I have a Pavlovian reaction to the sound of high heels walking on wooden floors, except in my case it just makes me nervous.  I had no reason to be so nervous. 

I read someone else refer to her as the girl next door.  In terms of her sweet demeanor and sense of humor she definitely was.  In terms of her looks, however, she was anything but.  Bella casts a stunning shadow.  She’s perfectly fit, seriously, tall and has legs to die for.  She has a beautiful face and a smile.  She came out in high heels, leg warmers, and a lace one piece.  I tried to be a gentleman and not sneak any peeks but I failed.

Once at the bar, we enjoyed a few drinks and some conversation before heading to the room.  I was warned that Bella likes her room HOT. It was probably in the high 80s, lol.  It was a little warm for me but I told her it would be fine and it was.

We started by kissing.  Wow, she has such sweet kisses.  I love slow foreplay and Bella was all too happy to oblige. I finally got to see every inch of that perfect body and boy was it worth the wait.  Not that I have any experience in this, but being with Bella is what I imagined being with an elite ballerina would be like.   She’s perfectly toned and yet still soft and supple and with great curves.  At the end of it all, even Bella thought the room had become too hot. ;)

We finished and enjoyed some cuddle time.  We then went outside where I got to enjoy her company at the bar again.  It was a perfect end to the evening and the trip just chatting with her and watching TV with Peter.  No rush, just quality time with a genuinely sweet person.  Suffice it to say I’m hooked again, heaven help me.

I can’t wait to see her again!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Some like it hot: Bella @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 11:10:32 AM »
+1
Obviously you didn't follow HG  ;D 80's? I'd sweat all over poor Bella......
Nice review, Adrian! You're not gonna wanna come home  :)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »
+2

No he didn't. I did give him a ride to Inez's (we were both staying at the same hotel), I went to Mona's that night to party with Lily (& freeze out the ladies) while he went to Inez's to enjoy the warm room with Bella. I think he "learned his lesson" when he followed me into Inez's this trip for his party with Jade (& mine with Bella) & the whole place was "nice & cool"!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 01:24:16 PM »
+2

No he didn't. I did give him a ride to Inez's (we were both staying at the same hotel), I went to Mona's that night to party with Lily (& freeze out the ladies) while he went to Inez's to enjoy the warm room with Bella. I think he "learned his lesson" when he followed me into Inez's this trip for his party with Jade (& mine with Bella) & the whole place was "nice & cool"!

The Hiking Guy

"nice & cool"  is a relative term.  LOL

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 02:05:24 PM »
+2
I had a great time Adrian! Thank you for coming to see me and hope to see you again sooner rather than later. xo

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 06:07:49 PM »
+1
I had a great time Adrian! Thank you for coming to see me and hope to see you again sooner rather than later. xo

I definitely will, sweetie.   :-*. Try to stay warm. :o

Zedshead

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 01:08:07 PM »
+1
LOL! The full quote about Bella being a Girl Next Door type was:

Very cute girl-next-door, if you happened to grow up next door to a blonde beauty with a toned, athletic, runners body with just picture-perfect breasts. Alas, I never had a neighbor looked anything at all at all like Bella. A ton of fun to be with.

I think you and I definitely on the same page wrt this amazing lady Adrian!

Hi Bella! I hope that you're having a GREAT tour!

Zed

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 03:54:01 PM »
+1
LOL! The full quote about Bella being a Girl Next Door type was:

Very cute girl-next-door, if you happened to grow up next door to a blonde beauty with a toned, athletic, runners body with just picture-perfect breasts. Alas, I never had a neighbor looked anything at all at all like Bella. A ton of fun to be with.

I think you and I definitely on the same page wrt this amazing lady Adrian!

Hi Bella! I hope that you're having a GREAT tour!

Zed

I hope you'll forgive the liberty I took with your words  ;D.  I knew that you didn't mean that she was in anyway average and ultimately we agree:  Bella is unbelievably hot!!

pppokemail

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 08:18:08 AM »
She came out in high heels, leg warmers, and a lace one piece.  I tried to be a gentleman and not sneak any peeks but I failed.

I would have failed too!  What an outfit!