Author Topic: First Time Elko - Pt 1 - Jade @ Inez'  (Read 1228 times)

ramblin

First Time Elko - Pt 1 - Jade @ Inez'
« on: February 03, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
+14
What an amazing experience (so far)!

I'd been on a very extended dry spell with a lot of accompanying anxiety, and decided a while back that breaking the streak was a job for a professional. I knew I needed a really mellow, laid-back homey environment, so when travel aligned such that I could manage a stopover in Elko I summoned the courage and adjusted my plans accordingly.

I found Elko to be a lovely little town with a great variety of food and drink spots, all within an easy walk for those fortunate enough to find a couple miles easy. Best of all, the four houses are all walking distance from everything else, clumped together only slightly off the beaten bath.

I made a beeline for Inez', almost chickened out, and rang the bell. Inside I found it small and very chill, with a lovely bartender and no pressure at all. Perfect. Had a beer, and asked who was working, and was happy to hear that Jade was available.

When she came out to the bar to meet me, I was absolutely blown away. Physically she's an absolute knock-out. Once we got to talk, it became clear that she's a perfect match in the brains, heart and personality too. She did a better job of putting me at ease than I ever could have imagined, and was very patient with my anxieties. After the party (which I extended) I was walking on air for the rest of the day.

Thanks Jade and everyone at Inez' for an experience that surpassed my wildest expectations.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: First Time Elko - Pt 1 - Jade @ Inez'
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:11:35 PM »
+2
Thanks for the review and we hope to see you back in the future.

Peter

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 04:25:42 AM »
Jade is the best kept secret in all of Nevada!  You truly struck gold! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Jade_Elko

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 10:08:25 AM »
+1

I'd been on a very extended dry spell with a lot of accompanying anxiety, and decided a while back that breaking the streak was a job for a professional. I knew I needed a really mellow, laid-back homey environment, so when travel aligned such that I could manage a stopover in Elko I summoned the courage and adjusted my plans accordingly.

I found Elko to be a lovely little town with a great variety of food and drink spots, all within an easy walk for those fortunate enough to find a couple miles easy. Best of all, the four houses are all walking distance from everything else, clumped together only slightly off the beaten bath.

I made a beeline for Inez', almost chickened out, and rang the bell. Inside I found it small and very chill, with a lovely bartender and no pressure at all. Perfect. Had a beer, and asked who was working, and was happy to hear that Jade was available.

When she came out to the bar to meet me, I was absolutely blown away. Physically she's an absolute knock-out. Once we got to talk, it became clear that she's a perfect match in the brains, heart and personality too. She did a better job of putting me at ease than I ever could have imagined, and was very patient with my anxieties. After the party (which I extended) I was walking on air for the rest of the day.

Thanks Jade and everyone at Inez' for an experience that surpassed my wildest expectations.

You are making me blush.  Thanks. 

Jade_Elko

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 10:08:53 AM »
+1
Jade is the best kept secret in all of Nevada!  You truly struck gold!

Awwww !!!   ;D

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 10:53:35 AM »
Awesome review, glad you had a great time!! :)

Jade_Elko

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 03:42:07 AM »
+1

I am so glad that I could make your experience more comfortable than the last. I know how worried you were. I am sorry about your past brothel experiences but I am hoping after our encounter your perception has changed and we got you “back in the ring” as you wanted. You truly are such a sweet man our time was effortless. Thank you for dropping your guard with me and making our experience so fun! I do hope you will be back soon.

Xoxoxo,
Jade

pppokemail

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 08:26:30 AM »
I'd been on a very extended dry spell with a lot of accompanying anxiety

Things ebb and flow, come and go.  Be kind to yourself!  Well, it sounds like you were by making this trip, but you know.

Hornet

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 11:45:37 AM »
Yup can confirm Jade is spectacular.  Walked into Inez’s on a whim on Sunday afternoon and spent a little over an hour with her.  Super positive, sweet and sexy in all the right ways.. 5 star experience all around.