Author Topic: Free Pizza?!  (Read 1362 times)

SIDEWINDER

Re: Free Pizza?!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 09:36:59 AM »
I'll pass.  Just my opinion but if something isn't very good, free will not make it better.

Offline raving loon

• Hoser Family Member
  • Proudly driving the sane, crazy
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:06:46 PM »
One of our old CEO's where I work used to have a saying: You could make a pizza so cheap that no one would want to eat it. Little Caesars falls into that category for me ::). Thanks for the info, but I'll pass.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 07:21:07 PM »
I always remembered Little Cesars being in Kmart and had a oven light on the pizza no thank you.

Offline James_200

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 07:21:23 PM »
I'll take me some free Little Caesars. I've always been curious. Do stores have to honor these offers for the homeless that come in? Offers such as these, or the free IHOP event last week. Just curious as I live in a high concentration area of homeless people and I usually talk with them at stop lights and such when I've got some spare change.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 08:47:44 PM »
Little Caesars is slightly above any of the frozen pizzas that I've tired from the grocery stores, but it's still not very good.  8)

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 03:40:39 AM »
When I was a poor struggling student, I used to get Little Caesars often. Sometimes you get what you can afford even if it's not the best. Actually, I kinda liked their pizza...

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 09:31:35 AM »
When I was a poor struggling student, I used to get Little Caesars often. Sometimes you get what you can afford even if it's not the best. Actually, I kinda liked their pizza...

Yeah, they have a decent pie for the price. A great value. Too bad Sidewinder with his snobbish attitude can't recognize the value that Little Ceasars provides to the poor working class guy trying to feed his family.

smoothpate

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 09:32:23 AM »
It's not bad for "cheap eats"! There's one around the corner from where I live and I'll pick one up every once and a while. My only problem with them is that their "Hot and Ready" promise doesn't always deliver.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was a slightly drunk woman complaining that her pepperoni pizza didn't look EXACTLY like the picture on the menu board. I thought, "For cryin' out loud, you're getting a pizza for just under $5.50! Quit yer bitchin'!"

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 02:15:56 PM »
It's not bad for "cheap eats"! There's one around the corner from where I live and I'll pick one up every once and a while. My only problem with them is that their "Hot and Ready" promise doesn't always deliver.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was a slightly drunk woman complaining that her pepperoni pizza didn't look EXACTLY like the picture on the menu board. I thought, "For cryin' out loud, you're getting a pizza for just under $5.50! Quit yer bitchin'!"

Exactly, we have places here that charge more than that for a slice.

nopewopbop

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 04:34:03 PM »
So true, I survived the last year on the 2 medium, 1 topping pies each week (for $5.00).  Though they eventually cut me off a week before graduation....  FWIW their sauce is 'zippy' and makes up for the lack of toppings. 

They used to sell 'gourmet' Caesars slices at the Luxor in Vegas, though they cost as much as the olde college pies from a few years prior....

Offline hungermonger

• High Roller
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 05:58:53 AM »
Todays the free pizza lunch combo day.

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 08:04:44 PM »
Been in the US five and half years, never tried one of their pizzas. Nor round tables, dominos (in the US) or pizza hut (in the US). Their affordability seems a good thing to me though.

Californian chain mountain mikes do a good pizza IMO   
# NE Nevada is great

K.C. Dyamondz

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 12:08:16 AM »
Little Caesars is slightly above any of the frozen pizzas that I've tired from the grocery stores, but it's still not very good.  8)

So true, but I just LOVE pizza. I like a good fire roasted pizza. I can hear it calling my name.

nopewopbop

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 03:29:08 PM »
+1
Best pizza ever