Author Topic: First time in Wells, and an in-depth view of Donna's Ranch  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
Re: First time in Wells, and an in-depth view of Donna's Ranch
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 04:06:12 PM »
A good part of the reason why I decided to match the "monger rate" was because I had seen posts that had basically described Wells as a "place to be skipped".  And there's only one good way to fix a blase' attitude towards a little spot on the road....

just goes to show you are 'smarter than the average bear' sweetheart
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »
+2
Poets and singers shall celebrate me in the history books as a hero of the working class gent ;)
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

Offline crappie1

• KSF Trainee
  • High Roller
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 05:09:25 PM »
Poets and singers shall celebrate me in the history books as a hero of the working class gent ;)

Here, here ;)
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »
It is still gravel... was freshly graded this week, but yeah-- still gravel. 

A good part of the reason why I decided to match the "monger rate" was because I had seen posts that had basically described Wells as a "place to be skipped"...

Judging from your reviews you are well on the way to single-handedly changing that attitude.

As for the road, wait until it rains. You will need your hip boots for more than listening to Sidewinder. Elderly German tourists driving through that mud routinely get flashbacks of their time on the Russian front.

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 07:08:20 AM »
Thanks for the review.  I won't mention her name or hair color but I was so wore out after partying at Bella's I was half way back to Elko before I realized I forgot to at least poke my head in at Donna's to check it out.  Now I know that I well definitely check it out the next time.

I see what you did there!!  :P

And yes Rand... the road is interesting in inclement  weather.  Still workable, but plan on visiting your friendly neighborhood car wash afterwards!!
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »

:-*

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2018, 01:29:09 PM »
TeeJay I just arrived at Donnas in wells Nevada. Come join me and get to know each other.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.