Author Topic: anyone interested in Elko in July?  (Read 7486 times)

Offline crappie1

• KSF Trainee
  • High Roller
Re: anyone interested in Elko in July?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2018, 07:47:35 PM »
+1
Hopefully that works out Fumble. It'll be nice to see Wayne have a little competition!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2018, 10:33:20 AM »
Crappie I think that Fumble is way Sicker than Me .. So There would be no Competition .. But I am waiting for him to try on the Nice outfits I got him ... And There is No way I am tearing that off of Him LOL
What you talkin' 'bout Willis  ??? You taught me everything you know, KSF  ;D

Monica Dovetail

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2018, 04:27:18 PM »
+2
Steven- Yay we will see you soon.....
The Toffeeman- get ready for Wayne's fashion show & BBQ at the Dovetail

Monica Dovetail

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2018, 04:34:17 PM »
+5
Okay guys i want to do the Dovetail BBQ in July before the awards i was thinking about Tuesday July 17th i hope that works for everyone Louis and i already paper rock scissors on the dates Now we just need Wayne to be a shuttle bus driver back and forth to Elko  :)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2018, 05:12:19 PM »
+1
I Look forward To the nice Ladies Runway show .. I have always enjoyed it as have the Ladies .. I Hope .. Any Idea who will be working in July .. Thanks for all the help Monica .. I Know that Crappie liked it and I am pretty sure that Chicago Bob would also like it .. But Sadly I will pass when The KSF #2 wears his Teddy .. I do have a weak stomach .. :D  Toffeeman would like it also I Think ..  I will drive the Shuttle on the date mentioned as Long as Fumble is in the Back Seat in his Teddy  ::).. Louis knows that We will be spending time at the Inez's also ..They have Abby and Stephanie and Jade there .. Mark Me down for he 17th and the 18th in Elko and Carlin .
Oh no! That teddy's for Roxy's eye's only  ;D Don't need you ole' hoser's gettin' a hard-on in front of me  :o

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2018, 05:34:39 PM »
+2
Aww shucks!  I'm going to be in Carlin in June... I guess I'll miss all of you guys and have to party with all the ladies all by myself.  I'm so sad  :P
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2018, 06:07:41 PM »
+1
Dovetail BBQ on 7/17 sounds good to me!  8)   It looks like the July gathering is starting to take shape.  ;D

I also believe that CB plans his trips ahead of the rest of us guys on purpose, so he'll have all of the ladies for himself!  ;)  ;D

Monica Dovetail

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »
Bob- Are you looking for the one man special? Hot springs with all the ladies or candle light dinner?
This sounded like Shooter when he left the Dovetail he said well I'm the only monger left in Elko who do i see tonight a girl i already partied with or a new girl so many choices  ;)   

Roxy

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2018, 06:25:57 PM »
+4
Good looking forward to seeing all the troublemakers then!!!!
Xoxo

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2018, 07:05:27 PM »
+4
Okay guys i want to do the Dovetail BBQ in July before the awards i was thinking about Tuesday July 17th i hope that works for everyone Louis and i already paper rock scissors on the dates Now we just need Wayne to be a shuttle bus driver back and forth to Elko  :)

It is refreshing to see you and Louis working things out so you can both benefit. Unlike the brothels in the Reno area who just want to step on each others plans.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2018, 07:09:49 PM »
+2
I see interest form Roxy, Abby and Belle.  Plus two nights of outdoor fun and B-B-Q or bonfires, What more could we hope for?
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2018, 07:38:45 PM »
A Roberto's Taco shop in Elko?  I notice they now have one in Mesquite.

Offline crappie1

• KSF Trainee
  • High Roller
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2018, 09:11:30 PM »
+2
I see interest form Roxy, Abby and Belle.  Plus two nights of outdoor fun and B-B-Q or bonfires, What more could we hope for?

Copy that Shooter. Doesn't get much better than sitting around a  good fire with new friends and beautiful ladies under a clear desert sky. Therapy for us all right there!  Count me in for arrival late on the 15th or wee hours of the 16th thru the 22nd.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies.

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2018, 11:50:41 PM »
+3
I Look forward To the nice Ladies Runway show .. I have always enjoyed it as have the Ladies .. I Hope .. Any Idea who will be working in July .. Thanks for all the help Monica .. I Know that Crappie liked it and I am pretty sure that Chicago Bob would also like it .. But Sadly I will pass when The KSF #2 wears his Teddy .. I do have a weak stomach .. :D  Toffeeman would like it also I Think ..  I will drive the Shuttle on the date mentioned as Long as Fumble is in the Back Seat in his Teddy  ::).. Louis knows that We will be spending time at the Inez's also ..They have Abby and Stephanie and Jade there .. Mark Me down for he 17th and the 18th in Elko and Carlin .
Oh no! That teddy's for Roxy's eye's only  ;D Don't need you ole' hoser's gettin' a hard-on in front of me  :o

Haha. Yes to the ladies fashion show. No to the fumble fashion show. I would imagine that counts as a specialty party fumble  ;D
# NE Nevada is great

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2018, 10:40:55 PM »
+3
Hi there, I am down for BBQ and party on July 17th, Armond