Author Topic: Mila from Inez: dreams can come true, with her it did come true!  (Read 817 times)

Offline fisherman1994

• Lookie-Loo
Hey folks,
This is my first review, an experience that I will never forget. Mila is a kind of woman that we all wish we had, and oh my once I had her I was reminded of how great life could be. She resonated all my senses and took me to a place that I never knew existed. Not only is she beautiful, she is smart and intelligent. The kind of person that you can spark and sustain a intellectual conversation with. The experience you have when the doors shut makes your heartbeat at a million beats per minute, synonyms would not do justice and neither will words. She took my breath away!
I know that any chance I get, I will come see her. Having visited numerous establishments, I am glad that Mila is at Inez, the bartender is awesome as well.. Thanks for the coffee :)

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Mila from Inez: dreams can come true, with her it did come true!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:31 AM »
+2
Congrats on your first review! She seems amazing, and amazingly hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inezs_Elko

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 01:28:06 PM »
So glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 04:23:59 PM »
Hey folks,
This is my first review, an experience that I will never forget. Mila is a kind of woman that we all wish we had, and oh my once I had her I was reminded of how great life could be. She resonated all my senses and took me to a place that I never knew existed. Not only is she beautiful, she is smart and intelligent. The kind of person that you can spark and sustain a intellectual conversation with. The experience you have when the doors shut makes your heartbeat at a million beats per minute, synonyms would not do justice and neither will words. She took my breath away!
I know that any chance I get, I will come see her. Having visited numerous establishments, I am glad that Mila is at Inez, the bartender is awesome as well.. Thanks for the coffee :)
Having met Mila as well I completely ditto everything you said. I know she has some goals she is pursuing outside the brothel, but Mila we would love to see you again at Inez.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 05:33:09 PM »
Great report Fisherman! Mila is a sweetheart!  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Milatommy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 10:55:40 AM »
+3
Hey folks,
Having met Mila as well I completely ditto everything you said. I know she has some goals she is pursuing outside the brothel, but Mila we would love to see you again at Inez.

😍😍😍 thank you! 🙏 I hope to see you again. 💜??💜??

Offline fisherman1994

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 12:45:40 AM »
I sure will see you again soon! are you going to be here next week? or the week after?

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 02:06:11 AM »
See you next week buddy!  Thanks for the post.