Author Topic: Stupidest thing you've ever done.  (Read 3251 times)

flagrunner

Re: Stupidest thing you've ever done.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 12:22:06 PM »
First ever trip to a house - Sheris. I didn't have the balls for a lineup so went to the bar and watched the screens for ladies. When approached I picked a girl that looked good. Upon meeting her, she looked nothing like the pictures but I thought it would be rude to back out so partied anyway. It was fine but not the mind-blowing experience I had hoped for. Then I found this forum...

Out in the open

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 12:43:46 PM »
Disclosed to a brothel in LPIN who I was as well as my purpose for being there ( to party as a customer).  I ultimately got my sorry behind banned from that particular brothel.  That's what I get for being honest.  LOL

Peter

Why did you get banned?

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 01:50:14 PM »
+1
To clarify the drunk was one of my first ever parties way back when. It's part of why I have a stricter "no super drunks" policy.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 02:34:20 PM »
+2
To clarify the drunk was one of my first ever parties way back when. It's part of why I have a stricter "no super drunks" policy.

How about a rum drinking, horny Irishman?  :P
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 03:01:06 PM »
+2

If ChicagoBob is given special treatment, how about a gluten free beer drinking horny wheelchair driver?
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 03:57:47 PM »
+1

If ChicagoBob is given special treatment, how about a gluten free beer drinking horny wheelchair driver?

Come at me fellas! But you're cleaning up your own puke.  8)

roxanneprice

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2018, 06:28:20 PM »
+1
Lately, it was spending over $1,000 on my bar tab for one trip.  Before that, it was spending $900.  My lowest bar tab has been around $600.   ::)
This hurts my brain.
It hurts my wallet!  Haha!
Like... You could just purchase more parties instead of buying so much alcohol??? Lol

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »
+1
Hmmm...... Let me think...... Well there was the time i had a bunch of old bottlerockets at my folks place. I needed to get rid of them.... I also had about a pound of black powder in a can as well. I took everything out back dug a hole, put rockets in hole, some black powder, then laid line of black powder down as a fuse, long enough I though that I could get out of the way no problem. bent over and lit the line, and next thing i knew, i had hair off my arm, along with 2 singed eyebrows, and 1 herd of cows at the neighbors stampeded....... and 1 very pissed wife....

Dad couldn't stop laughing and grinning though.....

Offline dbldblu51

• Regular
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2018, 08:52:58 PM »
Disclosed to a brothel in LPIN who I was as well as my purpose for being there ( to party as a customer).  I ultimately got my sorry behind banned from that particular brothel.  That's what I get for being honest.  LOL
Peter

You should have said you were a sideways locomotion reptile and price was no object.
He aint real sharp but he gets things done.

roxanneprice

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2018, 09:43:22 PM »
+1
Lately, it was spending over $1,000 on my bar tab for one trip.  Before that, it was spending $900.  My lowest bar tab has been around $600.   ::)
This hurts my brain.
Like... You could just purchase more parties instead of buying so much alcohol??? Lol

I bet the alcohol was not for himself.
Yeah I wasn't assuming that at all. Bob is a nice dude, and will buy ladies drinks. A lot of ladies enjoy having drinks on their shift, and they appreciate it. I however cannot drink, so chilling at the bar has never been interesting to me. I would imagine some guys enjoy spending time with a lady at the bar for awhile because it creates a whole experience for them. It's a great chance to connect with your date beforehand, and that can make the bedroom activites  much more pleasurable.

Meanwhile I'm thinking "Why don't we just add more time to our party with that extra cash, that way I can just be with you in private for longer." I get very self conscious when I feel like my conversations can be heard by others, and I always get anxious/distracted when multiple people are in the room while I'm trying to entertain a customer. My brain is annoying.

Anyway, no matter how much it hurts my brain to witness a client spending 600 - 1000$ at the bar, if it helped the dude have a good time then it was money well spent on his part.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:46:54 PM by roxanneprice »

sportsguy

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2018, 09:56:19 PM »
I've done and said a lot of stupid things in my life. But all I have to do is watch the Twin Tower mattress commercial and I don't feel so stupid anymore.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 01:13:15 AM »
Roxanne - why can't you drink?

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2018, 09:40:25 AM »
This hurts my brain.

I bet the alcohol was not for himself.
Yeah I wasn't assuming that at all. Bob is a nice dude, and will buy ladies drinks. A lot of ladies enjoy having drinks on their shift, and they appreciate it. I however cannot drink, so chilling at the bar has never been interesting to me. I would imagine some guys enjoy spending time with a lady at the bar for awhile because it creates a whole experience for them. It's a great chance to connect with your date beforehand, and that can make the bedroom activites  much more pleasurable.

Meanwhile I'm thinking "Why don't we just add more time to our party with that extra cash, that way I can just be with you in private for longer." I get very self conscious when I feel like my conversations can be heard by others, and I always get anxious/distracted when multiple people are in the room while I'm trying to entertain a customer. My brain is annoying.

Anyway, no matter how much it hurts my brain to witness a client spending 600 - 1000$ at the bar, if it helped the dude have a good time then it was money well spent on his part.

Hmmm... I do enjoy my social hour, but....
Less alcohol = more party time?  You hit a nerve Roxanne!  I've taken your good advice before and never regret it! 
Check you BR PM's ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2018, 10:35:37 PM »
+2
I do stupid stuff all the time. It’s part of my charm :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2018, 12:11:07 AM »
I do stupid stuff all the time. It’s part of my charm :)

Same, fam tbh. I walked into a wall today.