Author Topic: Unforgettable Birthday Weekend @ Inez  (Read 628 times)

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
Unforgettable Birthday Weekend @ Inez
« on: June 21, 2018, 09:36:49 PM »
+10
I don't even know where to begin, perhaps at the beginning.  I'v been dropping hints to Louis, Anna and Mila that my birthday was fast approaching and I was interested in the birthday party special.  I called Louis early in the week to set up plans and verify who was available.   I was super stoked to hear that Mila was back home at Inez's and was available, so I immediately set up appointments with her Saturday and Sunday.  I'm a huge fan of setting up appointments with girls I know and want to see to prevent any Geoing.  Louis was kind enough to comp my hotel room at the T-bird, Thanks Louis!  I found out Chicago Bob was in town and we decided to have a couple of drinks at Inez before our party's.  Bob and I arrived and we indulged in the open bar with Anna.  Then our dates for the evening arrived, the stunning Mila and Jade.  We all had more drinks, talked and laughed until Anna brought out a delicious ice cream birthday cake.  All the girls came out to sing happy birthday, eat cake and another round of drinks for all.  At this point I have a pretty nice buzz going and it was time to go in the back.  All I can say is Mila is absolutely fantastic to be with and she put a big smile on this birthday boys face. Mila proposed the idea of having a two girl party with Stephanie the next day, I thought why not it's my birthday.  Sunday I woke up with a nice hangover, checked out of the t-bird and headed over to Inez.  I got to the bar and told Anna that I need a little hair of the dog.  Mila and Stephanie.... WOW.  If you ever want an experience you will never forget, have a two girl with Mila and Stephanie!   Thank you Louis, Anna and Mila!  I will never forget this birthday for the rest of my life!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Unforgettable Birthday Weekend @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 10:23:39 AM »
+2
Thanks for celebrating your BD with us.  I missed you guys by a day.  LOL

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Unforgettable Birthday Weekend @ Inez
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 01:32:19 PM »
hope you are coming for our BBQ my friend.

As our BBQ would not be complete without you!

1. Awesome food
2. chill area with fun lighting
3. 6 Girl Show impromptu
4. A special Video just for the mongers on a big screen to get you all hot and ready to go!
5. A raffle with a super surprise prize
6. so much more.... surprise surprise

Our lineup should be something like this for that week:

Lily
Stephanie
Emily
Jade
Julie
Lexi
and a few surprises!