Author Topic: **Daisy Mae's 2-For-1 Specials**  (Read 3711 times)

DaisyMae

**Daisy Mae's 2-For-1 Specials**
« on: November 09, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »
I am offering a 2-for-1 special until I depart on Dec 22nd! You party with me for one hour & you will get a second hour on me! That's right. Two hours for the price of one! Cum party with me at the Love Ranch South located off Highway 160 & 95 here in Crystal, NV! We have a Full-Service Limo available where I can come & pick you up! I offer 2 girl parties, fetishes, fantasies, and cater to all men, women, & couples. So don't be shy, cum have some fun! (775)372-5251 or you are more than welcum to email me at daisymae@loveranchxxx.com.

sportsman

Re: **Daisy Mae's 2-For-1 Specials**
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »
Incidentally, the Love Ranch in Crystal does have a Web site...of sorts.

Go to www.loveranch.net

and some of the women who work in Crystal are listed, along with photographs...

8) ??? 8)

PS...There is an Air Force Amber listed on this Web site...

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:12:53 PM by sportsman »

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »
Airforce Amber? :D

shooter

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »

Go to www.loveranch.net

8) ??? 8)

Followed this link and it is for the Love Ranch in Moundhouse. Well anyway it is about time those ladies got their own web site.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 06:03:45 PM »

Go to www.loveranch.net

8) ??? 8)

Followed this link and it is for the Love Ranch in Moundhouse. Well anyway it is about time those ladies got their own web site.

Actually, they have ladies for both Love Ranches listed on the same website.  It's a bit confusing, since it's not easy to tell which lady works at which Love Ranch ...North or South.  ::)

dreamscometrue

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 06:10:04 PM »
it's better than nothing

sportsman

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »
Air Force Amber...click on the letter A where indicated.

DaisyMae

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 06:18:24 PM »
Please this post is about me. Not Air Force Amber or any of the other ladies. LOL LoveRanch South ladies do have a lineup section under the LoveRanch Lineups & Events on the LoveRanch.net message boards. Thank You

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »
I am offering a 2-for-1 special until I depart on Dec 22nd! You party with me for one hour & you will get a second hour on me!

Does that include free shipping?

sportsman

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 01:56:57 AM »
which working girls are going to be working the night of the party? Inquiring horn dogs want to know... ??? 8) ::)

LoveMeTender

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 03:39:16 AM »
Daisy has the lineup listed in the lineup section

DaisyMae

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »
I am still offering my 2-for-1 specials until Jan 12!! Come in & do a lineup or book an appt. Any other questions, please email or post. Happy Holidays everyone! Much Love XXOO

Dennis Hof

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 04:24:52 PM »
I am offering a 2-for-1 special until I depart on Dec 22nd! You party with me for one hour & you will get a second hour on me! That's right. Two hours for the price of one! Cum party with me at the Love Ranch South located off Highway 160 & 95 here in Crystal, NV! We have a Full-Service Limo available where I can come & pick you up! I offer 2 girl parties, fetishes, fantasies, and cater to all men, women, & couples. So don't be shy, cum have some fun! (775)372-5251 or you are more than welcum to email me at daisymae@loveranchxxx.com.

I have gotten to know daisy and think she would be hot in a party. There are now some great choices there at LR So.  I think I would hook her up with the blonde from Sheris. MR

DaisyMae

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
 :-* What's hotter than two hot blondes having fun together? There isn't besides more hot blondes joining in! Although I wouldn't mind a hot brunette or redhead. Or even some chocolate! LOL  :-*

I have gotten to know daisy and think she would be hot in a party. There are now some great choices there at LR So.  I think I would hook her up with the blonde from Sheris. MR
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 05:09:38 PM by DaisyMae »