Author Topic: **Love Ranch South Crystal, NV Christmas Party!**  (Read 9802 times)

DaisyMae

Re: **Love Ranch South Crystal, NV Christmas Party!**
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 08:32:34 PM »
Thanks for letting me know sweetie! I sure missed you!

Daisy I was going to drive over this afternoon for the party, but I just looked at the weather radar. Its got green, blue and pink all over it between here and Crystal. So unless something changes for the better I will have to wait until next years party.

DaisyMae

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 08:35:12 PM »
Thanks for stopping by Sportsman! We had a wonderful time!

party ended around midnight...about 10 were there early...dennis hof (there despite a heavy promotion (Cathouse) schedule, daisy mae, morgan rae (yes...sheri's ranch morgan rae) and me were the last four in action at midnight...
weather, despite threats of rain and/or snow, stayed good...
morgan rae, giving crystal love ranch a try, was there in all her busty, blonde glory...
daisy mae, quickly becoming the acknowledged leader  of the working girls in Crystal, helped keep everything moving...
the working girls: Loni Lai ... (a Florida playboy bunny type and just 5-feet-1 in all her black-haired beauty)...Nika, (Spinner  extraordinaire) ...Pasha, (a Norwegian hottie by way of the Middle East)... Jordan (tall, slender, sexy even when she is just sitting around )...
Hof: pleased with the renovation progress at crystal...girls roster is a quality match for any brothel in Nevada.,..
i can't speak to overall pricing...i partied with loni lai..."Can you pay more?" she asked. "No..." I answered..."OK" she responded, "let's go."   and. we did...sexy time was had by all...two of us...
 review to come later today...it is now2 a.m....tired...

??? 8) :o :( :D

sportsman

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »
got some hot pix for y'all...will be out again soonest... ??? 8) ::)

and p.s....i had a heckuva lot of fun being there...a good time was had by all...  ??? 8) :o

Dennis Hof

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
It's that time of the year & the Holidays are here! Love Ranch South Crystal, NV is having its first Christmas Party Dec. 17, 2010! We have decorated with lights, trees, & presents! We are also donating for "Toys for Tot"s so go to Dollar store & buy a couple toys for the less fortunate children.

I had aton of fun at the LR SO Xams party, the food was great and the girls were all very hot!!  There is a new Latin girl that is very hot! and Morgan Rae formally of SR is super fun and real good looking, OG her breasts are big.

All in all I must say I had an amazing night there. Its been a lot of work but this party made it all worth it.

DaisyMae

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 04:40:43 PM »
Here are pics from the Christmas party! Dennis showed up. We all had a great time!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 05:30:31 PM by DaisyMae »

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 05:00:01 PM »
Daisy, you need to tell the full figured bald provider that if she wants to be competitive, she needs to wear less clothes.

DaisyMae

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »
Haha that's funny! He does not need to compete because he already won!

Daisy, you need to tell the full figured bald provider that if she wants to be competitive, she needs to wear less clothes.

DaisyMae

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 05:32:39 PM »
More pics!!

DaisyMae

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 07:08:15 PM »
Happy Holidays Everyone!

sportsman

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 11:27:10 PM »
the girl who preceded daisy mae on this page is Morgan rae...in no particular order  nika, jordan, loni lay. pasha, and daisy mae...also photo  of the staff...photos were  by don mac d, a pahrumpian   
 ??? ::) :P :-[
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:30:38 PM by sportsman »

DaisyMae

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 11:36:33 PM »
muah thank you love  :-*

the girl who preceded daisy mae on this page is Morgan rae...in no particular order  nika, jordan, loni lay. pasha, and daisy mae...also photo  of the staff...photos were  by don mac d, a pahrumpian   
 ??? ::) :P :-[