Author Topic: Elko/Carlin/Wells Brothel-hopping weekend (ISO recommendations)  (Read 1346 times)

B-team010

+2
I've be a frequent visitor to the Reno area brothels for a few years now and have partied a few times in Pahrump. Now, I think it's finally time that I make my way out to some of the rural brothels!

I'm planning an End of Summer 3-Day Weekend brothel trip and plan to base out of Elko. Looking to party 3 times, at least once in Elko, and probably once out at Dovetail in Carlin. I'm looking for some recommendations from some fellow mangers or from some ladies.

1. Which of the Elko brothels are the best to have a few pre-party drinks at?
I really enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of some brothels (Mustang Ranch & Sheri's, specifically) were I can have a drink or two and get to meet some of the ladies before the party. Are any of the Elko brothels like that?

2. It's been way too long since I had a threesome. Any recommendations for Elko/Carlin/Wells?

I'm very excited about seeing what the Elko area has to offer! Thanks in advance to everyone who offers recommendations!

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Elko/Carlin/Wells Brothel-hopping weekend (ISO recommendations)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 05:43:04 PM »
+1
I've be a frequent visitor to the Reno area brothels for a few years now and have partied a few times in Pahrump. Now, I think it's finally time that I make my way out to some of the rural brothels!

I'm planning an End of Summer 3-Day Weekend brothel trip and plan to base out of Elko. Looking to party 3 times, at least once in Elko, and probably once out at Dovetail in Carlin. I'm looking for some recommendations from some fellow mangers or from some ladies.

I really enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of some brothels (Mustang Ranch & Sheri's, specifically) were I can have a drink or two and get to meet some of the ladies before the party. Are any of the Elko brothels like that?

Inez is my favorite hangout in Elko, as well as Mona's which is suppose to reopen later this year.  The Desert Rose which is a short walk from Inez is also cool, but they open later in the afternoon at 4pm.  Sue's operates differently than the other houses, since they usually don't like guys just hanging out at the bar ...LOL ...so their ladies will try to take you on a tour as soon as you enter.

The Dovetail is the most laid back and the ladies always hang out in the bar with their customers.  At Donna's Ranch in Wells, you can also hangout at the bar and chat with the ladies too.  Bella's is right across from Donna's, but I haven't gotten around to visiting their place yet.

2. It's been way too long since I had a threesome. Any recommendations for Elko/Carlin/Wells?

I'm very excited about seeing what the Elko area has to offer! Thanks in advance to everyone who offers recommendations!
Threesome are possible at all of the houses, so it just depends on your personal preference when you meet the ladies.  At Inez, you can also contact Louis or Peter and they can recommend which of their ladies work well together.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 07:02:41 PM »
+2
The best place in Elko to drink and mingle with the ladies is Desert Rose.  In Carlin, The Dovetail is great!  At both places you can sit, drink, and meet all the girls.
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 10:43:26 PM »
+1
Damn. These two cool fellas beat me to it with their answers.

If you had to pick one, I’d pick Dovetail.

But I think you have enough time to do Inez’s and Donna’s too heh

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 10:44:00 PM »
Don’t forget to share with Inez staff your monger name!

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 12:46:12 PM »
+4
I think you will really enjoy elko.

Also many forgot to mention our new hang out area outside at inez. Fun day and night. 

You will find some new fun at inez especially hang out to.

Monas typically is the best place to Hang out too . Some surprises and announcements coming soon.

Call me anytime to chat look forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:49:39 PM by Elkogfe »

Offline crappie1

• KSF Trainee
  • High Roller
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
+2
Excellent news Louis!!!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies.

flagrunner

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 03:52:48 PM »
+1

When are you planning to visit B-Team010? I'm heading there this weekend if you are going to be around.

1. Drinks at Mona's, then head over to Inez for the ladies. If you want to speak to ladies whilst you are having drinks, for now, straight to Inez although the bar area is small so the ladies will come out especially to talk to you.

2. I've still to have a threesome so can't comment, but you are giving me thoughts for the weekend...!

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 07:03:52 PM »
B-Team. I will be at abellas in wells on August 17th. Hopefully you are still around. I’m a Wild Cat in Mina. My last day in Mina is Monday. Maybe you can catch up with me.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline hirohito

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 08:17:16 PM »
+1
Dovetail is the best place for laid back pre-party drinks; ask about the pussy shots. 

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »
Mona's is open, so stop by and see the Mona's beauties, I am sure you will be happy you did.  :)