Author Topic: Elko Trip from 2017 - late report  (Read 686 times)

Offline Tim

• Couch Lint
Elko Trip from 2017 - late report
« on: August 11, 2018, 11:26:30 AM »
+11
It seems I forgot to post this report last year.  For what it's worth...

I arrived around 10 PM on a Wednesday.  That end of Elko was dead quiet.

Peter let me into Inez.  At first, we were the only ones in the small bar.  He gave me a beer; we talked for a bit while I relaxed.  He did disappear for a moment to let the ladies know I was there.  And while we talked, two other guys joined us.

And then the ladies came out:  Lily, Porsche and Lola.

Peter became invisible.  And you could have heard a pin bounce off the floor...

Holy shit, where to start?  I chose Lily and my first nuru.  But to judge from the reactions of the other two guys, none of the ladies left that lineup empty handed.

My time with Lily was worth the drive from California.

Early evening: Rang the bell at Mona's, and was let into the bar.  I sat and relaxed for a bit, and then asked if Abby was available.  She was, and she came out to the bar.  We talked, hit it off, and headed back to her room.

And then the clothes started flying.

Afterwards, we went out and had a drink, in Mona's friendly cozy bar.  The bar the full; everyone was having a good time.

For a 10 AM repeat party, Mona's bartender was serving coffee.  We all talked while Abby had her AM Coffee, followed by the short walk to her room.  I am now two for two in landing her clothes on top of her flower vase...

My last party at Inez was on a Saturday morning.  I stopped by on Friday evening to make the appointment; the bartender mentioned that Lily was not available at that moment, but said she would let Lily know.

At 10 AM, the house was dark and quiet; Lily answered the door wearing only a very thin nightie and a pair of panties...

...Sitting on the edge of the bed, with Lily sitting on my knee, is a memorable way to start the day.

flagrunner

Re: Elko Trip from 2017 - late report
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:05:36 PM »
+1
Lily and Abby...lucky man! Thanks for the report.

BrittneyStar_Elko

Re: Elko Trip from 2017 - late report
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 04:15:50 PM »
+2
It seems I forgot to post this report last year.  For what it's worth...

whata. great review !! seems like you had a lot of fun !! and it's always better late then never ! always so many beautiful women !!!!! it's soo hard to choose one
( I always suggest two or more  ;) ;) :P :P

I arrived around 10 PM on a Wednesday.  That end of Elko was dead quiet.

Peter let me into Inez.  At first, we were the only ones in the small bar.  He gave me a beer; we talked for a bit while I relaxed.  He did disappear for a moment to let the ladies know I was there.  And while we talked, two other guys joined us.

And then the ladies came out:  Lily, Porsche and Lola.

Peter became invisible.  And you could have heard a pin bounce off the floor...

Holy shit, where to start?  I chose Lily and my first nuru.  But to judge from the reactions of the other two guys, none of the ladies left that lineup empty handed.

My time with Lily was worth the drive from California.

Early evening: Rang the bell at Mona's, and was let into the bar.  I sat and relaxed for a bit, and then asked if Abby was available.  She was, and she came out to the bar.  We talked, hit it off, and headed back to her room.

And then the clothes started flying.

Afterwards, we went out and had a drink, in Mona's friendly cozy bar.  The bar the full; everyone was having a good time.

For a 10 AM repeat party, Mona's bartender was serving coffee.  We all talked while Abby had her AM Coffee, followed by the short walk to her room.  I am now two for two in landing her clothes on top of her flower vase...

My last party at Inez was on a Saturday morning.  I stopped by on Friday evening to make the appointment; the bartender mentioned that Lily was not available at that moment, but said she would let Lily know.

At 10 AM, the house was dark and quiet; Lily answered the door wearing only a very thin nightie and a pair of panties...

...Sitting on the edge of the bed, with Lily sitting on my knee, is a memorable way to start the day.