Author Topic: MONA’S RANCH UPDATE  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
MONA’S RANCH UPDATE
« on: August 17, 2018, 03:24:43 PM »
+11
Hey everyone,

I really appreciate the 100s of txts, calls, and emails I have received from our friends and customers.  It meant a lot to me because I consider many of you friends and as I said in the city council meeting I don’t have many.  Lol but true.

The state of Monas has been decided (Yeah!) But it was the hardest thing ever.  I think I have aged 5 years in the past 6 months .lol

We have a lot of work to do before we open and will have some major announcements soon but we plan to open no later than Labor Day.  It is possible for a “soft re-opening” sooner please stand by on all this as I will make an announcement at the proper time.

But before I end this post I have to say that Anna is the real star here... if I didn’t have her by my side I would not have had time to do the necessary things to get Monas approved and re opened.  I am forever endeared to her.

Further,  having Mike back as Lead Bartender and Head of Security and Safety is a dream we missed him dearly.

And what to say about Peter? He kept Inez going this whole time and we never missed a beat.  And how he welcomed Anna to help share duties and make Inez successful during mona’s closure was incredible. 

I owe my whole family and team in elko my life without them we would not be successful  and there is one thing I know you can’t run a successful business by yourself and you are only as good as your team members!

More to come....Louis

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Re: MONA’S RANCH UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 05:28:11 PM »
+1
All positive Louis, and know your customers have got your back too. Stay positive, that's the ticket.

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 11:05:51 PM »
+1
Very nice :D  Can't wait to visit :-*

Offline crappie1

• KSF Trainee
  • High Roller
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 06:50:48 AM »
+1
Great news Louis! You have all been under a tremendous amount of pressure for months now and have worked together to pull through.

Having been fortunate enough to visit with both Anna and Peter, you are right, top notch friends right there.

Met Mike at the BBQ, if his other skills compare to his skills at the grill you are in good hands there as well.

Congratulations and I cannot wait to visit again soon and get to see Mona's.

Just keep that KSF Wayne off the bar  :o
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies.

Jmc1590

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 01:52:31 PM »
+1
Yes, great news!

Having already met Anna & Mike, I'll have to come by more often to catch Peter & Louis. I suspect they're just as welcoming as the others!

J

flagrunner

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 02:40:29 PM »
+1
Anna is a total star. And I was delighted to hear the good news earlier in the week. Will be at Inez tonight if you are around, otherwise I'm going to start thinking that you are actually avoiding me!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 04:22:26 PM »
Anna is a total star. And I was delighted to hear the good news earlier in the week. Will be at Inez tonight if you are around, otherwise I'm going to start thinking that you are actually avoiding me!

Anna is actually off tonight.  or maybe she is avoiding you....  lol

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 10:30:31 AM »
Congrats on getting the licenses back Louis and the rest of the awesome team. Can't wait to check out Mona's after the reopening.

Suggest the bar is covered in a nice smooth velvet material so Wayne can have his way on it  ;D
# NE Nevada is great

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 05:46:52 PM »
+2
Congrats on getting the licenses back Louis and the rest of the awesome team. Can't wait to check out Mona's after the reopening.

Suggest the bar is covered in a nice smooth velvet material so Wayne can have his way on it  ;D

No can do !!!!  We are not insured for that.  LOL

Peter

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2018, 06:21:06 PM »
I'm glad to see the world is right again in Elko.  Good job guys!   8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2018, 06:40:17 PM »

No can do !!!!  We are not insured for that.  LOL

Peter
Oh no! Wayne would make a scuff mark on that velvet like a novice with a cue in their hand on a pool table  :o Just get his room ready, Peter  ;D

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
Just put a real good polish on bar, and then Nuru gel........  ::)

Inezs_Elko

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 09:29:04 PM »
+1
Hello everyone!! I am so excited, we are so close :) :) I just want to say how I do love my Mona's and Inez's Team.
Louis, Peter, and Mike are the best :) :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 08:02:51 PM »
+1
Thank you all for the nice comments...

I will be providing more details on opening date and events that will make SEPTEMBER an awesome month in ELKO!

The lineup is starting to take form been jerking off to it daily..lol

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2018, 11:44:51 AM »
Thank you all for the nice comments...

I will be providing more details on opening date and events that will make SEPTEMBER an awesome month in ELKO!

The lineup is starting to take form been jerking off to it daily..lol

Just in time....  my new order of lotion just arrived.

Peter