Author Topic: Mona's in Elko  (Read 2436 times)

Jmc1590

Mona's in Elko
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:15:34 AM »
+13
"My name is J, and I'm Mona-aholic." "Hi J!"

Ok, ok. With the review system down, I figured this is as good a place to write a few reviews of activities over the last few weeks.

1st - Jade. I've known Jade previously, and Jade keeps me coming back! Her pictures don't do her justice. (And her pictures are good!) Sassy & a touch sarcastic, with a charm that never quits. Perky and petite, a true joy to behold. (and hold!)

Next, Lucie. Lucie was new to me. I'd seen her pictures online, but never had a chance to meet her until recently. She initially came off as a bit demure (shy & reserved), but that changed as soon as the negotiations ended! A curvy brunette with a soothing touch, a bit of southern charm, and a desire to please. A true GFE that you must see to believe!

And last, but by no means least, Mila. I had caught a couple of the comments here regarding Mila and knew her schedule allowed her to be in Mona's only every so often. So when I heard she was in, I jumped at the chance. Wow! Long blonde hair, curves in all the right places, and a smile to die for. Charming and talented, I had booked an hour of massage. Shortly thereafter, I knew there would be more! And I couldn't have left happier. If you get the chance, do yourself a favor and meet Mila. You'll thank me later.  ;)

All in all, three wonderful ladies, three wonderful experiences. And the best part is, all are at Mona's! I like the layout: the larger bar, mirrored dance room, guest rooms & massage area. All the while being attended to by some of the friendliest staff members in the area!

I guess I'll be a Mona-aholic for some time. I hope there is no cure... :)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona's in Elko
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 02:20:17 PM »
+2
Nice review J... that sounds like a perfect trifecta! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

BrittneyStar_Elko

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 04:00:28 PM »
+2
"My name is J, and I'm Mona-aholic." "Hi J!"

Ok, ok. With the review system down, I figured this is as good a place to write a few reviews of activities over the last few weeks.

1st - Jade. I've known Jade previously, and Jade keeps me coming back! Her pictures don't do her justice. (And her pictures are good!) Sassy & a touch sarcastic, with a charm that never quits. Perky and petite, a true joy to behold. (and hold!)

What an amazing review !!!!! we love our sexy Monas Ladies !!!!!!!!
Next, Lucie. Lucie was new to me. I'd seen her pictures online, but never had a chance to meet her until recently. She initially came off as a bit demure (shy & reserved), but that changed as soon as the negotiations ended! A curvy brunette with a soothing touch, a bit of southern charm, and a desire to please. A true GFE that you must see to believe!

And last, but by no means least, Mila. I had caught a couple of the comments here regarding Mila and knew her schedule allowed her to be in Mona's only every so often. So when I heard she was in, I jumped at the chance. Wow! Long blonde hair, curves in all the right places, and a smile to die for. Charming and talented, I had booked an hour of massage. Shortly thereafter, I knew there would be more! And I couldn't have left happier. If you get the chance, do yourself a favor and meet Mila. You'll thank me later.  ;)

All in all, three wonderful ladies, three wonderful experiences. And the best part is, all are at Mona's! I like the layout: the larger bar, mirrored dance room, guest rooms & massage area. All the while being attended to by some of the friendliest staff members in the area!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »
+1
So glad you had a great time!! I LOVE MONA A HOLICS :) :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 01:11:05 AM »
+2
J-

It was so fun to hang out and I hope we are able to have dinner or lunch sometime.

Thanks for the reviews!

LOUIS

flagrunner

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 01:31:17 PM »
+1
I didn't realise I was a Mona-holic until now!

Glad you had a great time. For some reason, I always feel like I'm home when I roll into Elko and head to Mona's. Jade is a real gem.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 12:00:50 AM »
+2
Thanks J! We have an amazing time together! Don’t be a stranger now! ;-)!

wayne208

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 08:04:50 AM »
Another Elkoholic .. Welcome to the Club .

Jmc1590

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »
Thanks J! We have an amazing time together! Don’t be a stranger now! ;-)!
;)

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 05:08:52 AM »
+2
"My name is J, and I'm Mona-aholic." "Hi

All in all, three wonderful ladies, three wonderful experiences. And the best part is, all are at Mona's! I like the layout: the larger bar, mirrored dance room, guest rooms & massage area.

Well there’s no cure, but we don’t want one... I always enjoy talking with you! Make sure to watch that movie I suggested “Dangerous Beauty” it makes me tear up. XOXO!

Jmc1590

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 08:45:59 AM »
+1
As always, a wonderful evening spent with you.  ;) I'll check out that film, right after my head recovers!

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »
+1
Although I can't get there now, I feel very similar about Mona's.  Great thoughts.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2018, 04:11:19 PM »
+1
I'll be happy to make my first visit to Mona's in a couple of weeks. When I was in Elko back in August, Mona's was still temporarily closed, and a sign said, "all girls are over at Inez's". That made my choice of which Elko brothel to visit very easy indeed!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2018, 04:38:21 PM »
We can't wait for you to see Mona's :) See you soon :)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2018, 03:21:01 PM »
+1
My visit to Mona's was so good, I'm coming back next month.