Author Topic: Lily at Inez's  (Read 2111 times)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
Lily at Inez's
« on: October 03, 2018, 09:08:29 PM »
+13
I'm an older guy who hadn't have sex in several years ( I can't remember how many) and as I was driving through the town of Elko last spring, I walked down the "red light" district. I looked at the shuttered PJ's, and thought back to when I used to go there to see my regular, Mimi. That was in 1994.

So here I was, walking back towards Stockmen's Hotel, thinking, hey, maybe you need to get laid! And where better to do it than in Elko.

But I had to delay matters by doing exhaustive research first. I decided to go to Inez's. I noticed that Mona's was closed, and the sign said that all the girls were at Inez's. This meant there would be more to choose from.

So that's where I went. I had done the exhaustive research and decided that is the place to go.

Peter, the manager greeted me, and we talked about things like negotiation, kind of preparing me. But I knew from the research basically what it would cost and the need for detailed wants.

So then the lineup. There were eight or nine girls, and I wasn't too impressed until the very last one, a "petite" young Asian woman named Lily. I took her without hesitation. It was like I was feeling some kind of sexual vibes from her. So it was like, I HAVE to have sex with this woman, even if for some reason I didn't want to.

I went into detail want I wanted. Leave no doubt, just say exactly want you want. I did. And I got a LOT more than I asked for!

I've never gotten off quite like that. It was like an atomic bomb had gone off. I was laying on my back almost paralyzed. And i looked down and saw her giggling, like ha, ha, ah, look what I did to YOU!

The whole thing has left a lasting impression on me. She knows what she is doing and is very good at what she does.

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
Re: Lily at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 09:26:07 PM »
+1
Glad you got back in the game Bill and a wise choice doing that at Inez's.

Lily is awesome. She is fun, kind and really sexy. Plus I think she really enjoys what she does. During our party in July she said she was feeling horny, by that time she was not the only one  :)

I have the feeling a repeat may be even better.
# NE Nevada is great

Ed1032

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 12:05:11 AM »
+1
Very cool

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 02:49:29 AM »
Bill, you're never too old for LPIN!  Lily is truly a hidden gem in Nevada and has been a favorite of mine for several years!  I feel the same way as you after a party with her - completely blown away!  Nice report! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:18:10 PM »
+1
Glad you got back in the game Bill and a wise choice doing that at Inez's.

Lily is awesome. She is fun, kind and really sexy. Plus I think she really enjoys what she does. During our party in July she said she was feeling horny, by that time she was not the only one  :)

I have the feeling a repeat may be even better.

"She said she was feeling horny" ....just reading that makes ME horny. She did something that I usually don't encounter, when I was down there between her legs, she tightened up her legs around my head. For a while there I felt like I was going to suffocate, but like the trouper I am, I just kept licking.

Imagine if I would have died in there. LOL! I mean, as long as a guy HAS to die someday, he might as well be suffocated between a woman's legs, and ideally it would be just as she cums. Of course the owner of Inez's would have a lot to explain, but it would probably ultimately be good for business. Just like when you hear on the news that there is a batch of heroin that is killing people because it is so strong, addicts line up to buy it because they know it's good.

So if there were a news article, " 66 year-old tourist suffocates between 5' 1" provider's legs in Elko brothel", that would likely draw a lot of interest.

Well, it could have happened but luckily didn't. And the second time I went in I tied to explain to her, you gotta give me a little room down there. I don't know how much she understands, a lot of what she does seems to be pure instinct LOL but that second time it went a little better. I mean, I'm still alive aren't I ? LOL
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 01:24:06 PM by billwh »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 03:14:44 PM »
Lily is one of a Kind, she has an amazing amount of energy...our own Energizer Bunny :) So glad you enjoyed your time with Lily!

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 02:08:53 PM »
+2
I'll be back there on November 10,11. Hope to say hello to all you guys running the place! I think you have a new member in your "family"!  ;D

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 02:36:06 PM »
I'll be back there on November 10,11. Hope to say hello to all you guys running the place! I think you have a new member in your "family"!  ;D

Awesome! We look forward to seeing you :)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 06:21:34 PM »
+3
Brother Elwood said he's been teaching Lily some proper sexual lingo  ;D Love to test her out  :)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 06:58:15 PM »
+2
Brother Elwood said he's been teaching Lily some proper sexual lingo  ;D Love to test her out  :)

Good luck and best wishes! I don't see how anyone could NOT have a good time with her.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 07:38:20 AM »
+1
I just found out Lily is now at Mona's. Well, good, I haven't been to Mona's yet, it was closed when I visited Elko in August. All the more reason for me to visit Mona's on my upcoming trip.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2018, 06:27:41 PM »
See you soon :) :)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2018, 07:21:19 PM »
+1