Author Topic: Mila and Lucie at Mona's  (Read 3175 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Mila and Lucie at Mona's
« on: October 19, 2018, 08:49:34 AM »
+15
I arrived in in Elko yesterday afternoon, pretty exhausted from having gotten up at 3 in the morning to get to the airport and driving hundreds of miles out. But it turned out that the rest of day would have a couple of ladies working very hard to leave me completely spent.

First, I headed straight to Mona's to see if Mila was there. She came right out, and I just about choked up. I'd been looking forward to seeing her for months, and when I finally did, I hardly knew what to say. We spoke though, and she gave beamed and gave me these little glances, as though she taking in the reappearance of a long lost lover. She told me that I looked and dressed nice, although all I did was put on a matching blazer.

I booked a 1.5 hour party with Mila, thanks to having filled up another FF card, and we took advantage of that time by starting things slowly. But Mila maybe knows me by now better than I know myself, and she escalated things in just the right direction. Towards the end, she was so determined to imprint this party onto my brain as the most pleasurable experience in my life. I think she wanted to brand herself on me, so that I'd never forget who was my master. I tried half-heartedly to squirm away, but part of me wishes that I didn't, and just let her completely have her way with me. I'll always remember this as the most sexual experience of my life. So far.

This was what I was recovering from at the bar, when Lucie came over to see me. She looks adorable, and has a soft voice and manner that made me immediately want to hug her and carry her around like a lost puppy. She also told me that I looked nice, and I was flattered that she was pursuing me. Of course, even if that weren't the case, I would have pursued her, but she was going to make me feel wanted, and I appreciated that.

I returned a couple of hours later to see Lucie, and she let me admire her full figured body. We had a one hour party where we fit in a surprisingly number of activities, including an oil massage at the end. It felt like a 2 hour party, and was a great bargain. Her natural affectionateness is an ego boost.

By this time, I really thought I should go to bed, but the ladies weren't quite done with me yet. Lucie suggested that she and Mila lap dance for me in the pole dance area. I'd never booked a dance in Elko before, so I thought this was an intriguing idea. The two ladies dancing, stripping, and acting naughty - was nice! Of course, we did a more than that earlier that day, but this was a fun way to cap things off.

Lucielove_elko

Re: Mila and Lucie at Mona's
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 07:39:09 PM »
You’re so much fun to play with Teejay. Rest for the BBQ tomorrow, and I’ll look forward to seeing you again!  :-*  :-*

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 03:27:02 AM »
+1
Two great ladies buddy! 
I am glad you had fun and it was nice chatting!

Jmc1590

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 08:25:56 AM »
+1
I heartedly agree! Nice chatting with you!

wayne208

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 06:21:00 PM »
+1
It was nice meeting Lucie and getting a Lap Dance from Her .. Sadly Due to Family Matters I had to head home .. Thank You Lucie and Louis and Mike .. And All of the Nice people at Mona's .. :D

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 09:15:31 PM »
It was really nice spending time with you Wayne! I had a ton of fun!!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 01:46:33 AM »
Mila and I really have a lot of fun doing dances together- we do them quite often and are hoping we will get the chance to have a two girl party together in the future! Any takers? Hehe, we really enjoy lap dances and I love her sensuous body and beautiful smile!

Wayne we have to thank Julie for suggesting we spend some time together! She is so nice to recommend us to one another and know we will hit it off big time! Julie and I really enjoy having a fun party!

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 02:09:35 PM »
I had to fly back Saturday, unfortunately, but it was great meeting everyone. Although Dollie and Candi were unfortunately not at Inez's, I had more party activity than I thought I would, and got to see both familiar mongers and new mongers, as well as mongers I just hadn't met before.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 04:55:47 PM »
Oh well I hope your flight was great, actually I went by the airport and was surprised when I passed it! You were right it was barely noticeable. I was happy to meet you, and look very much forward to spending time together again.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 12:45:08 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your time with Mila and Lucie, sounds like the three of you had an unforgettable time :)