Author Topic: Dickey’s BBQ Franchise- best Franchises?  (Read 901 times)

Ed1032

Re: Dickey’s BBQ Franchise- best Franchises?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 07:05:17 AM »
I imagine it’d be pretty hard, but I like the idea of owning gas stations and/or convenience stores.

I think it’d be hilarious to walk into a 7/11, grab some stuff and casually walk out. Then customers are like, “what the hell...” and the cashier says, “that’s the owner, he comes in for a monster every morning.”

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
+1
I imagine it’d be pretty hard, but I like the idea of owning gas stations and/or convenience stores.

I think it’d be hilarious to walk into a 7/11, grab some stuff and casually walk out. Then customers are like, “what the hell...” and the cashier says, “that’s the owner, he comes in for a monster every morning.”

Having been in retail for many years, most owners never grab stuff off the shelf and walk out. They wait in line and pay for it just like everyone else. It just sets a better example.  At least that was always my experience in working retail.

Ed1032

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 09:46:45 AM »
If you’re the owner, you can do whatever you want. That’d be the fun part.

I’m picturing a 50’s atmosphere.

But whatever, I don’t really want to start a fight with Sidewinder.

smoothpate

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 05:43:24 PM »
The best deal is a franchisee is Chick fil A. But getting one of those franchises is very, very tough.

WOW!!! I didn't realize you were a homophobe!!!

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 12:27:50 PM »
 I have been in the Dickey's before.Down in Texas , but was not impressed with it... Guess I'm so used with , the Kansas City BBQs ! Now as for Chick Fil A. Even in this college town .That place is very busy durning the lunch and dinner rushes!