Author Topic: Natasha Star @ Sagebrush  (Read 859 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Natasha Star @ Sagebrush
« on: November 30, 2018, 09:50:54 AM »
+7
Gentlemen, we have a squirter!  :P

What a sweet treat!  Yum!   Natasha is the whole package... she's got looks, personality, and charm.  She is the perfect trifecta!  This little Size 2 hottie knows her way around the bedroom too.  She's very open-minded (which is a big plus for me) and she's a true squirter!  Dayum! 

If you're looking for a real deal lady who is down to earth and smokin' HOT, stop in and meet her.   You will NOT be disappointed. 

5 Stars...  ChicagoBob Approved!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Billy89

• Couch Lint
Re: Natasha Star @ Sagebrush
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 06:04:19 AM »
Natasha Star looked great on the most recent Livestream.  I believe she was wearing the same red outfit.

TigerMike

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 11:12:52 PM »
She is on my list for the next month. She told me she was embarrassed originally about squirting, but I told her "Babe, do you have any idea how many guys would get off on that?"  I think she's figured it out, plus she's as cute as a button in the Livestreams.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 08:12:58 AM »
She is on my list for the next month. She told me she was embarrassed originally about squirting, but I told her "Babe, do you have any idea how many guys would get off on that?"  I think she's figured it out, plus she's as cute as a button in the Livestreams.

Don't miss her, Mike!  She's pure fun!  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Randy Marsh

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 07:09:10 PM »

Don't miss her, Mike!  She's pure fun!  ;)

Saw her briefly on my new years trip...but didn't party...will probably next time heard good things from ChicagoBob.