Author Topic: It didn't work out at Moundhouse  (Read 9615 times)

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: It didn't work out at Moundhouse
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2018, 10:25:25 AM »
+3
I know.  I always have the answer.

Party with Cherry Lane.
Party with RoxyGold.
Party with VanityAffair.
Party with RoxannePrice.

Open the door for Colwyn.
Wave to Madam Suzette.
Wish Sonja the best.  She has a lot of options for the future.  (Plus, I bet her husband is pretty good at making any house ADA accessible.)

MrTShirt, the 26 incher.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Cherry Lane

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2018, 10:59:31 AM »
+2
If the Ladies at The Love Ranch North are Independently Contracted and they decide there own price and who they party with. Then Why? was Vanity Affair told she could not party with me ? for that price ?.

I think I am owed a answer.

And yes Dennis did give me a answer to the question. But you need to realize the he was walking on egg shells with me. He had to be careful what he said to me. Because he had to worry about being in violation of the ADA. And my rights, so he handled it the best way he could. And I was happy with the out come.

But I still feel, I deserved the right to know why this happen?. And why Vanity was put in that situation also.

First and foremost,  do not speak to me in that manner!
I can see if you had this type of behavior why she didnt party with you.

How am I supposed to know why, I dont know her or you!
I dont know the situation in detail, plus it is not my job to explain anything to you when you publicly are disrespecting me.

roxanneprice

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »
+1
I'm just gunna leave this here without any context

ste

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2018, 11:37:05 AM »
+6
Notice how the loudest voice from Mound House in the recent past has not chimed in at all.

Sonya, if you feel that you are truly gone and never to return, I think we would all value your honest appraisal of the conditions at the Hof legacy houses and your predictions for the near future. You may well be in the best position to comment.

Any reason I had in the past to stay mum about anything has been removed.  But, I'll warn you, I don't have a lot of bad things to say.  I learned a lot of important things there and forged many lifelong bonds.  I will be honest, though.

Other ladies have left Hof houses and described unfriendly interactions with Hof and Suzette and their stories were questioned by current Hof ladies. Do you think your opinion of those ladies' negative experiences will change now that you're in the same boat?

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2018, 11:39:19 AM »
Sonja sorry things didn't work out for you . 

Still the same drama filled team bunny .   Now that Suzette has full control it will just get worse.
It would not surprise me if in a short time some or all the Mound House brothels will be out of business or will be sold.

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2018, 11:43:04 AM »
+11

I am sure you will respond with lies!

Unfortunately I will not be responding as I am professional,  said what I needed... THE FACTS!

We don't have much of an opinion on any of this, although can say that the post didn't seem so "ANTI-MOUNDHOUSE" until the moundhouse ladies got involved.  There have been many ladies who we respected who have left mounhouse this year (Jade, Lexie, Ashlyn, ....) and we never before felt their was an issue.  We even felt that this OP had more to do with the explanation why Sonja was leaving than to blame anyone in particular, except maybe management. 

Above all though, what we absolutely think is bush league is the long rambling post, making accusations and posting blame, followed by the "i will not be responding" quote.   It comes off as extremely weak when someone jumps into a fight, and then runs away from the havoc they created.  We've respected many of the things Cherry has offered LPIN in the past, but this situation is not one of them. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:53:20 AM by MidwestCouple »

Offline ShyKyle87(again)

• Regular
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2018, 12:05:24 PM »
+2
Sonja, I do hope you find peace and happiness in whatever you decide to do next.  Sorry you had to deal with what transpired.  I just hope that the current Moundhouse ladies can see that not all ladies there are treated equally.  Dennis and Suzette had their favorites who received better treatment.  That doesn't mean they should turn a blind eye and call every lady who said they were mistreated a liar.  Just as we don't have all the facts on why some ladies are fired, the favored ladies don't either.  Being loyal to a cause or an organization is fine, but please be civil about it.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2018, 12:29:13 PM »
+4
2 weeks 'til Xmas everyone! Much sex for all's needed before that time - it's a good stress reliever  :) I'm good for another 3 to 6 months, but my brother Elwood's gonna make me jealous soon again  ;D

Roxanne, I tried to get a hold of you on various medias, but to no avail  :'( I was going through a bunch of stuff, as I'm moving within a couple years, and held out something you may like? Didn't want to bring it 2,000 miles if not. Lemme know how to get a hold of you if so  :)

Brother Colwyn, let it go. Most likely it was the SM or cashier that nixed it. It's not as uncommon as you may think. Knowing Vanity like I do, she would have tried to do everything she could to show you a good time. She has a very good heart.

It didn't work out for Sonja up north. Can't blame her for letting many people know and know why, expecting her to be there. I surely wish everyone the best, and much happiness  :-*

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2018, 12:57:50 PM »
2 weeks 'til Xmas everyone! Much sex for all's needed before that time - it's a good stress reliever  :) I'm good for another 3 to 6 months, but my brother Elwood's gonna make me jealous soon again  ;D

Roxanne, I tried to get a hold of you on various medias, but to no avail  :'( I was going through a bunch of stuff, as I'm moving within a couple years, and held out something you may like? Didn't want to bring it 2,000 miles if not. Lemme know how to get a hold of you if so  :)

Brother Colwyn, let it go. Most likely it was the SM or cashier that nixed it. It's not as uncommon as you may think. Knowing Vanity like I do, she would have tried to do everything she could to show you a good time. She has a very good heart.

It didn't work out for Sonja up north. Can't blame her for letting many people know and know why, expecting her to be there. I surely wish everyone the best, and much happiness  :-*

Brother Jake, Just throw that gift for Roxanne in the back of the Dodge.  I'll be hitting Sheri's right after Vegas!   8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2018, 01:02:22 PM »
+3
Colwyn, Archie Bunker once said revenge was the best way to get even. If money is that important to Madame Suzette, consider taking yours to a house NOT managed by Suzette.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2018, 01:15:21 PM »
+4
Colwyn, Archie Bunker once said revenge was the best way to get even. If money is that important to Madame Suzette, consider taking yours to a house NOT managed by Suzette.

Or owned by Suzette !

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »
+3
Once again - I would beg you not to cause any financial distress for the ladies.  That’s exactly what happened to us at LRV when vindictive politicians attacked our brothel to “punish” Dennis.  Dennis wadsn’t hurt but it was hell for the ladies & staff.  With the exception of Cherry, I found all the ladies there to be warm, smart, sexy, and deserving all the sweetness life brings their way.  It’s the holidays which can be tough enough to work thru in the brothels.  Go keep each other warm & satiated.  I didn’t post this news to start a war.  Also - as I scan through the posts  - I only see attacks from Cherry.  She is not Team BunnyRanch. It’s not a smear camaign.  She’s one girl.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:17:10 PM by Sonja »

Online JimDiGriz

• High Roller
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2018, 04:14:30 PM »
+1
Sonja:

I was a client at LRV in August (for one of your packages, where I was the guy reading Darwin at the bar).  Regardless of who did what at LRN, I'm wishing you the best in this new chapter of your life.

Go get 'em!

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2018, 04:18:28 PM »
Sonja:

I was a client at LRV in August (for one of your packages, where I was the guy reading Darwin at the bar).  Regardless of who did what at LRN, I'm wishing you the best in this new chapter of your life.

Go get 'em!

Thanks Jim!  Back at you & all of our extended brothel family.  We may not always agree or get along with each other but we are all bonded by our common interests. 

Rolex79

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2018, 06:47:00 PM »
To bad about what transpired with you seem like a nice and well rounded person i see that in the current era of mass social media interactions the disingenuous way to give somebody the boot by not even bothering to meet them in person is worst then a direct slap on the face. Wish you well.