Author Topic: Lily @ Mona's  (Read 3493 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Lily @ Mona's
« on: January 04, 2019, 07:12:45 AM »
+16
I would be remiss if I didn't post a review of Lily at Mona's. Although I've already had over a dozen parties with this Asian goddess, she still blows me away every time!  New Years was no exception!  What a wonderful experience to bring in the new year with an old friend! 

Lily is one of those special ladies who has become a life long, go to girl for me.  We've known each other for over 3 years and each time we get together, the fireworks happen again!  Her skill-set is second to none and she has an exotic, natural flow to her parties.

The bottom line: if you've never experienced Lily, just do it!  ;)

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Lily @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:21:42 PM »
+1
Lily is always full of energy  :) Chicago Bob Approved! See you next time Chicago Bob :) :)

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 01:32:36 PM »
+2
Yes lily is such a great girl! So sexy & fun!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:43:41 PM »
Yes lily is such a great girl! So sexy & fun!

;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:46:03 PM by ChicagoBob »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 07:11:49 PM »
I would be remiss if I didn't post a review of Lily at Mona's. Although I've already had over a dozen parties with this Asian goddess, she still blows me away every time!  New Years was no exception!  What a wonderful experience to bring in the new year with an old friend! 

Lily is one of those special ladies who has become a life long, go to girl for me.  We've known each other for over 3 years and each time we get together, the fireworks happen again!  Her skill-set is second to none and she has an exotic, natural flow to her parties.

The bottom line: if you've never experienced Lily, just do it!  ;)

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved!

I could not have put it better myself, ChicagoBob. In fact, I recall that when I first joined this forum and was planning my first trip you recommended that I see Lily. Well after partying with her three times in the two days I was in Elko, I have to say you are spot on. Also thanks for the recommendation, I owe you one.  There is just something about the way that she is so spontaneously during the party, yet with a certain flow, combined with the fact that she has the skills of a sex goddess, that the experience is just mind blowing. Also I don’t know if it was just me, but everytime I partied with her, I felt that every party was better than the last, which is the opposite of what I would expect.

That's the magic of Lily... her ability to turn it up higher and higher!  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 08:56:25 PM »
+2
I always hear about things like her "skills", energy, stamina, eagerness to please, etc. and not enough about her looks. For a guy like me, I don't care what other qualities a woman has, if she doesn't totally impress me with her looks, I'll never find out what those other qualities she has are. Just call me "Shallow Hal", I guess.

When I went into Inez's last August, it was my first brothel visit in 25 years, and I had done all kinds of research on this forum, but it all went out the window once I sat down and asked for a lineup. I was getting a bit worried because nobody really impressed Mr. Particular here, except for the very last girl, a petite Asian girl with long black hair. I can't describe her body without sounding like a dirty old man (LOL) I had never been with an Asian lady before, I guess I'd never really had the opportunity or never sought one out. But this girl, Asian or not, was one of the best looking women I'd seen in a long time. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course,  but I can't see how anyone would NOT find her attractive.

So, anyway, all those other qualities came along with the package, but when I think of Lily, the first thing I think of is her beauty. And everything else is just icing on the cake.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 07:53:08 AM »
Do you mean the sparkle in her eyes, the simper of her smile, the pose & grace of her aura?
Do you mean her kindness, compassion, and Karma?
Do you mean her style, humility, and modesty? 
THAT is my Lily!  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 08:25:42 AM »
+1
Do you mean the sparkle in her eyes, the simper of her smile, the pose & grace of her aura?
Do you mean her kindness, compassion, and Karma?
Do you mean her style, humility, and modesty? 
THAT is my Lily!  8)

I would have described her beauty in a much different way, (LOL), but I guess that'll do!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:33:06 AM by billwh »

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 04:29:09 PM »
+1
Alright! I've got my Elko list  :) Lily, Lucie, and Jessy have dibs on me if they're around  ;D Then they'll be Jake and Elwood Approved  ;)

Offline NotAnOldGeezer

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 04:46:26 PM »
+1
Lily is ALWAYS on my list. ;)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 04:48:01 PM »
+1
Alright! I've got my Elko list  :) Lily, Lucie, and Jessy have dibs on me if they're around  ;D Then they'll be Jake and Elwood Approved  ;)

Whoever does all three of them at once will have my undying respect and admiration.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 05:39:03 PM »

Whoever does all three of them at once will have my undying respect and admiration.

Hmmmm... 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 05:42:54 PM »

Hmmmm...

Bob, as Prolific Fornicator #1 and Heart and Soul of the SIN forum, you have MY undying respect and admiration already, but if you did this, I'd have to see about having a statue made of you.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:44:34 PM by billwh »

TheImpsDelight

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 05:04:17 AM »
I thought someone had done Jessy, Lucie, and Mila all at once? The "rainbow party," with three different colors of lipstick, lol

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 04:59:27 PM »

Hmmmm...

Bob, as Prolific Fornicator #1 and Heart and Soul of the SIN forum, you have MY undying respect and admiration already, but if you did this, I'd have to see about having a statue made of you.

Last trip I had Jessy and Lily together, I guess my next trip having all three of them would be a logical step forward....

Mila might be there too next time you go - you do all 4 of them, they will probably rename 3rd street "Tom Street" LOL