Author Topic: Review of Alien Cathouse & Lena Haze  (Read 4568 times)

NotBillGates

Review of Alien Cathouse & Lena Haze
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:10:45 PM »
+3
I had arranged to meet Madam Lena Haze at the Alien Cathouse in Amargosa Valley.  My first impression of the place was that it looked like a truck stop.  Then again, it's a truck stop!

Inside, I found it dark and dingy.  I looked around and found that there was a couch that I would NOT like to sit on and only 2 rather uninterested ladies sitting around.  Lena greeted me and took me on tour.  There really is not much to see and then we went to her room where the negotiations were a bit painful.  She had previously told me to put 10% down as a deposit and after discussing my party plans in detail by e-mail, she suggested an amount.  When I got back to her room, she wanted 3 times the total amount.  (3 times the 10 times my deposit!)  When I balked (I could have bought a used car for the amount she wanted), she offered me a lesser party, which I was not inclined to do, but stupidly I accepted.

As I said, I had previously e-mailed her & discussed what I wanted in a party.  I never mentioned wanting to kiss a lot, but that is what she continued to do.  Deep probing tongue kisses, which I just was not that much into.  You know where her lips & tongue did NOT go?  That's right!  My genitals!  No, she just gave me a quick handjob to get me fully erect and then climbed on board.  She came, but I had not, so after she rested, we started again.  I was pretty horny and we interfaced some more, but she still had not made me orgasm when she decided "time's up".  I presume this was an attempt to get more money out of me, but as the experience had not been very good so far, throwing good money after bad seemed like a bad idea, so I left, unsatisfied.

I do not plan to ever be back there.  But, I did go to another brothel in Southern Nevada.  Look for my other post to hear a MUCH BETTER story!

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Re: Review of Alien Cathouse & Lena Haze
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:44:15 AM »
+5
Should answer the deposit/never partied with question in the other duscussion, once and for all.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:31:00 AM »
+1
I'm sorry man for that experience. Had some great parties at Alien in the past, but have not been there since the new owner. There's a couple ladies that are starting there soon and I hope they can help put it back on the right track.....

NotBillGates

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:42:35 AM »
Well, if Lena is their madam, I don't put much hope in new ladies turning it around . . .

Offline Lena Haze

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 02:33:15 PM »
+2
Hello, let’s see if I can help clear up some of the events that actually occurred over a month ago.

I received an email requesting...
Multiple Orgasms (specialty)
Multiple hours
GFE & Anal (specialty)

I have 25 emails back and forth between us. Explaining how the deposit works, I suggested putting 10% of what you plan on spending down or at one point I even said the minimum for my deposit is $300 so I suggest to go up from there. (Assuming you were still keeping the 10% in mind) In the emails, I also explained that there was still so many things we needed to discuss in person. Then explained I was not allowed to discuss prices. I went though all of our emails, not once did I ever tell you I would do any of the specialties for the minimum deposit.

In person, During our negotiation I discovered that you didn’t quite bring enough cash for all of the specialties you wanted. That’s when I suggested a party that would fit within your allowed budget. I even offered to get other ladies you could have talked to. 

In the email you sent me today, you had the amount you gave me wrong. (You actually stated higher then what you gave me) I do remember taking pictures of us with your phone, with your permission. I also remember sitting there while you showed me a lot of pictures of myself, that you had already saved in your phone. Which means, I don’t appreciate you pinning it as my fault that you got caught with pictures that you didn’t delete properly. (Oops “your words not mine”)

This post had a lot of exaggerations including me saying “times up” I don’t get to do that because our shift managers keep track of time for us. We know our session has ended when they knock. Also, I have every email and will share them if need be.

Have a great day everyone!
Dovetail
775-754-6900

ste

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:26:52 PM »
Hello, let’s see if I can help clear up some of the events that actually occurred over a month ago.

I received an email requesting...
Multiple Orgasms (specialty)
Multiple hours
GFE & Anal (specialty)

I have 25 emails back and forth between us. Explaining how the deposit works, I suggested putting 10% of what you plan on spending down or at one point I even said the minimum for my deposit is $300 so I suggest to go up from there. (Assuming you were still keeping the 10% in mind) In the emails, I also explained that there was still so many things we needed to discuss in person. Then explained I was not allowed to discuss prices. I went though all of our emails, not once did I ever tell you I would do any of the specialties for the minimum deposit.

In person, During our negotiation I discovered that you didn’t quite bring enough cash for all of the specialties you wanted. That’s when I suggested a party that would fit within your allowed budget. I even offered to get other ladies you could have talked to. 

In the email you sent me today, you had the amount you gave me wrong. (You actually stated higher then what you gave me) I do remember taking pictures of us with your phone, with your permission. I also remember sitting there while you showed me a lot of pictures of myself, that you had already saved in your phone. Which means, I don’t appreciate you pinning it as my fault that you got caught with pictures that you didn’t delete properly. (Oops “your words not mine”)

This post had a lot of exaggerations including me saying “times up” I don’t get to do that because our shift managers keep track of time for us. We know our session has ended when they knock. Also, I have every email and will share them if need be.

Have a great day everyone!

I thought only MR could legally offer anal. The ladies at AC do the extra tests?

Offline Lena Haze

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:32:57 PM »
+1
Yes, I get the extra testing from a clinic we use in Vegas.
Dovetail
775-754-6900

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 04:59:26 PM »

This post had a lot of exaggerations including me saying “times up” I don’t get to do that because our shift managers keep track of time for us. We know our session has ended when they knock.

???  a shift manager telling the Madam when time is up ?   

Offline Lena Haze

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 05:24:04 PM »
+1
When I’m with clients, I follow all of the same house procedures as all of my ladies. That’s the best way to keep everything fair for my ladies.
Dovetail
775-754-6900

ste

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »

I or we? I thought in order for any lady to legally offer anal then every lady in that house has to do the extra testing.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 08:49:24 PM »
  respectfully
 as a seasoned client I  find ....
  NOTBILLGATES to be a candidate for a  L.P.I.N.
 STATE WIDE  extreme ass hole tax and possible  boycot from all the desent courtasans in nevada. !
  respectfully  I know madam lena haze to be a  good natured , reasonable,  lady of high integrity  and a picture of the perfect example of a exceptional  provider in the L.P.I.N. !
 MISS LENA  IS A MADAM  and hello Numb nuts... they don't pull a  radom  name out of a hat for this position of high regard and due respect. !
    each lady is a genuine independent  contractor  and sets there own personal comfort rate for partys and again... this is a madam  that he was nagosating with with many years of experience  and no doubt one of the most skilled providers in nevada. !
    respectfully  I  personally  have never partyed with madam lena , but it's a given that her rates are and should be higher than  most lady's rates...  🤔
    HELLO again  this woman is  not just a courtasan but the top  lady of the house 👑 = the cosmic QUEEN 👧 OF THE ALIEN CAT HOUSE !
   ONLY  a extreme fool or a king of cheap would insult A MADAM  WITH A  low ball nagosation  then cry😭 like a three year old publicly  😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😅😄😃😆😂😁😀😉
 ladys  remember the monger  handle = NOTBILLGATES
AND  tax The hell out of this stupid man PLEASE TO DEFEND AND SUPPORT a amazing  lady and beautiful from the inside out  MADAM 😘
   RESPECTFULLY
  MR JEWELS 😎

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 10:20:42 PM »
Personally never met Lena Haze, and don't know much about her.  Detective time..... though since reading the review and replies got some questions.

???

Here's some quotes from Lena Haze:

"Explaining how the deposit works, I suggested putting 10% of what you plan on spending down or at one point I even said the minimum for my deposit is $300"
--Lena Haze

"not once did I ever tell you I would do any of the specialties for the minimum deposit"
--Lena Haze

So my question here was the deposit amount $300 or was the deposit a different amount?

Quote from NotBillGates:

"When I got back to her room, she wanted 3 times the total amount.  (3 times the 10 times my deposit!). When I balked (I could have bought a used car for the amount she wanted), she offered me a lesser party, which I was not inclined to do, but stupidly I accepted."
--NotBillGates

Not sure if the deposit amount was $300?  Theoretically,  if I'm reading this correctly?..... suppose the deposit amount was $300, and NotBillGates said, "(3 times the 10 times my deposit!)"..... in this example, could the opening quote be $9,000?  Since NotBillGates indicated, "(I could have bought a used car for the amount she wanted)".

Next, wondering how much party time did NotBillGates originally ask Lena Haze?
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

NotBillGates

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 12:54:22 AM »
Your calculations are correct.  She told me that for the GFE of 2.5 hours to include anal, it would be $9000.  I brought what I thought was a lot of money, but not $9000.  As the name implies, I am NOT Bill Gates and $9000 for this party seems like a whole lot more than the going rate.  Can others speak to the cost please?

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 11:40:54 AM »
Your calculations are correct.  She told me that for the GFE of 2.5 hours to include anal, it would be $9000.  I brought what I thought was a lot of money, but not $9000.  As the name implies, I am NOT Bill Gates and $9000 for this party seems like a whole lot more than the going rate.  Can others speak to the cost please?

When I first went to a house, I tried to estimate the expected price.  I was off by 50%.

The solution to knowing prices is to visit many houses and many girls and many tours and many negotiations.

Your base pricing guide is the Elko monger rate.  From there, the price goes up.  However, with several girls, the price doesn't go up that much.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 12:07:40 PM »

I or we? I thought in order for any lady to legally offer anal then every lady in that house has to do the extra testing.

Anal testing has been discussed here several times.  The legal beagles here dug out the law.

Conclusion:

1)  A house can be "no anal".  They need to post signs to that effect.  The girls don't need to get and pay for the extra tests.

2)  A house is anal.  No signs needed.  ALL girls get the added "anal" testing.  Any girl can offer or not offer anal.

So, if you go into a house and don't see the "no anal" sign, theoretically all the girls are paying for the extra anal testing.  In reality, some house managements ignore the law and offer a "sound good" explanation to the uneducated.

(By the way, don't expect the police or sheriff to enforce this.  Some authorities can't even keep up with the sheriff's card or look for the "condoms required" sign.)

(A second by the way.  Some "non outdate" houses offer "outdates".  If the girl gets caught by the law, the house will blame the girl.  Expect the same for anal parties, the house likely would blame the girl.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837